Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

ovaldave - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: ovaldave
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
GermanRust52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:36 am    Post subject: ovaldave - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought a wind deflector from Dave.Item in great condition,great service and fast delivery,highly recommend to all.Thanks
FrankRam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:34 pm    Post subject: Awesome Wind Deflector Reply with quote

What a great item. These Wind Deflectors are top notch. Super Fast delivery, brand new. The just added black with tiny grey-dotted Sleeves are ultra vintage and super classy. Save your headliner from the wind's thrashing and keep the sun out of your eyes. Fits behind your back seat and won't get scratched in the protective sleeve. Totally Trippindicular.
aquavw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:46 pm    Post subject: Great Seller, and high quality Reply with quote

Just bought a new "vintage" ragtop wind deflector from Dave last Thursday. It arrived on Monday. Great communication, and very detailed conversations. I would recomend one of his deflectors for anyone wanting one without paying an arm and leg for an original. His deflectors are of high quality, look great, and priced right!.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
MortenJuul
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just recieved the wind deflector from Dave shipped all the way to Denmark, Europe - and I am more then happy with it.. Very cool Dave. And thanks for shipping it quickly Very Happy .
lowbuggin60
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:39 pm    Post subject: Dave Reply with quote

I purchased a winddeflector on thursday and recieved it this morning very detailed answers to all my questions.... actually i purchased a pintsriped on (grey&red) looks great would reccomend to anyone who wants to add a special touch to their ragtop thanks Dave
toxic56
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got the wind deflector. Very fast shipping and great product. Highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks.
Ryan Pruden
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man of his word! fast shipping and great to deal with!

Ryan
Soul Built
Pimpin' Aint Easy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a Wind Deflector from Dave. His design is well sorted and works perfect. Thanks for a great product.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rodbob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:42 am    Post subject: wind deflector Reply with quote

great product. if your looking to buy a wind deflector for your bug,get one from oval dave at dcl.he is very honest and will make sure you are happy with your purchase.I had an issue with shipping but dave made it right immediately.I will recommend dave to my friends. bob L.
rodbob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:02 am    Post subject: oval [email protected] Reply with quote

just got my wind deflector from dcl; great product.dave is very honest and will see to it that you are totaly happy with your purchase.this thing fits like a glove.I will recommend dave to my friends.I had an issue with shipping and dave made it right immediately.thanks alot dave. great product.bob L.
Timoteo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent transaction, fast shipping. Highly recommend. Thanks Dave
63FortyHorse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:11 pm    Post subject: A well thought out product. Reply with quote

A well thought out product, looks great and functions slick as a whistle. Easy to get in and out; storage not a problem thanks to the protective pouch provided. Excellent communications as well. Shipped quickly. Very pleased.
typ34vienna
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I did my first testdrive with the deflector on my 62 Ragtop Looker and I'm really happy with it!!
Dave shipped it very fast to my home in Vienna!
Thanks again, Martin.
will63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my deflector in less than a week (shipped to Switzerland). Did my first test ride with it yesterday, but only downtown. Looks + works good. Hope it will still be working fine on the highway Smile

Good communications, good service. Thanks!

-will
ovaldave
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: RagTop wind deflectors Reply with quote

Thanks to all of my customers who have given me good feedback here on Samba. Much appreciated, its always nice to read about people who are happy with my product, it gives a feeling of accomplishment! Thanks Dave DCL innovativ
chrisbaird
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: ragtop wind deflector Reply with quote

Great buying experience. Good communication, well packaged, and shipped pronto. Thanks.
TorrentNor
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just received my two wind deflectors. I ordered one in grey, and Dave custom made one in bronze for me. Even with the special order the deflectors arrived here in Norway - Europe in under a week. Impressed!

Great communication throughout the process and a awesome product for a good price!

Thanks Dave Very Happy
Droptop63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave is top-notch, a true class act. Very pleased with the product and the extremely fast shipping. Buy from Dave, you won't be disappointed. Highly recommended seller.
Jonny Bumm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:00 pm    Post subject: Dave at [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller ! Very Nice item - Rag top Wind Deflectors for Bug that looks good and works Gerat - even on the freeway , he also has them for Bus . Very cool to talk to and I am glad to have met Dave .
Jonyybumm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
german_metal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got one of these and they are very nice. Dave shipped it fast and packed it well, thank you.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: