Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Karmann Gheezer - [email protected] - Ray Skaines
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Karmann Gheezer
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 13, 2024
jack1448
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:40 am    Post subject: Karmann Gheezer - [email protected] - Ray Skaines Reply with quote

Ray is a nice person and a great seller to work with.

My transaction did not go smoothly as Ray originally sent me the wrong item! However once I notified Ray about the mix-up, he apologized and asked me to return the item, which I did. He then refunded my return shipping costs and sent me the correct item. Ray kept me informed at each step along the way with timely emails and good communication skills.

It took a little while to complete this purchase but was well worth it.
Karmann Gheezer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: Karmann Gheezer - [email protected] - Ray Skaines Reply with quote

Don, sorry for my mistake. Thank you for your patience.

50 years I've been in my sign business. Karmann Ghias is my fun hobby. I always made sure I took care of my customers. Same with my Volkswagen customers and friends.

Ray
IBABUG
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: Karmann Gheezer - [email protected] - Ray Skaines Reply with quote

NOS WISI Pontix 358 VW Radio Antenna
I purchased this antenna from Ray to complete my install of a vintage Blaupunkt radio in my 56 bug. The transaction was very smooth and it arrived in excellent.
Ray is a great seller and I would never hesitate to recommend him .
rglsr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Karmann Gheezer - [email protected] - Ray Skaines Reply with quote

Bought a NOS early battery cover from Ray, transaction was flawless. Item just as described, fast shipping, great seller!
KG1434
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:16 am    Post subject: Re: Karmann Gheezer - [email protected] - Ray Skaines Reply with quote

I bought few old Karmann Ghia toys.
Fast shipping, models in very good conditions.
Very good communication with Ray.
PERFECT SELLER !
Loren
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: Karmann Gheezer - [email protected] - Ray Skaines Reply with quote

Bought a Ghia convertible top frame from Ray and he was great to deal with. It was packed nicely and shipped right away. The frame arrive exactly as described and in great condition. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
1953Volks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Karmann Gheezer - [email protected] - Ray Skaines Reply with quote

Bought a Karmann Ghia front nose shield accessory from Ray. Nicely packed sand quick shipping. Thanks
1962 DOUBLE CAB
1957 11G
1958 Single cab
1967 camper bus
1959 ragtop 2226460 (in Japan)
1964 Karmann Ghia
1964 Cadillac coupe De Ville (a.k.a. Husslah)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Erne
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Karmann Gheezer - [email protected] - Ray Skaines Reply with quote

Ray , THANK YOU ! The vw karmann ghia nose grill accessory , it is very nice accessory. Shipping was fast and the accessory was packaged well, to prevent any damage. It was nice doing business with you Ray . Also thank you so much for all the POSITIVE INFORMATION for lowlights . Sincerely Ernie from sunny California.
modelmakerguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Karmann Gheezer - [email protected] - Ray Skaines Reply with quote

Recently bought a scale model from Ray. Super nice/interesting guy. Sale went off without a hitch, and the item was in my hands within a matter of days! Can't ask for much more than that. Thanks Ray
Gelasio
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:06 am    Post subject: Re: Karmann Gheezer - [email protected] - Ray Skaines Reply with quote

With Ray the communication is perfect. The item is in very good condition.
The transaction was perfect.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: