Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

NavyGeneral - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: NavyGeneral
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 12, 2024
PedalWerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very smooth transaction item I purchased was exactly as described and shipped quickly, first class, thank you.

www.pedalwerks.com
@pedalwerksdotcom
909-289-9655
12' Golf 2.5
07' Rabbit 2.5
59' Single Cab
57' Oval hard top
55' Oval hardtop
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
danny gabbard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

I want to tell a story of a very kind act from Quinn , I am building kind of my childhood highschool dreams , A nice cal-look ghia . I have bought treasure's from Quinn in the past and I have a want add for a few NOS parts on The Samba . So I buy a seat part from him and he tells me he had a box waiting for me ! He donated a NOS striker plate for my car he had laying around !! In a world going crazy , He restored my faith in people !! Nicest thing anybody has done in a while for me ! Thank you !!
corro23
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:09 am    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Perfect item and great communication! Thanks!

64 - Next project
66 - Maintaining
---
73 Super (sold)
63, 66, 73 Super (history)
MattJay1991
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quinn purchased a Barndoor parts book from me. All his messages were well written and polite and he responded quickly. He also paid promptly making this a very easy and quick sale.

I would definitely be happy to sell to him again.
miguelgturban
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent seller!
rub2race
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:07 am    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent communication and quick shipping. Item as described. Pleasure to deal with. Thanks again!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SGKent Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

ordered a couple parts from Quinn. Sent a USPS money order last week and they came in today. Thank you Quinn. Exactly as advertised and promised.
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

NavyGeneral is a good seller. accurate description of item. Very well packaged and shipped quickly after payment. He was also patient waiting for payment due to fact I was traveling. Highly recommend seller. Thanks Quinn
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hansie Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:27 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quinn is a Excellent buyer -- Hope to do business with him again !! Very fast with payment !!
cris torlasco Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:33 am    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great buyer! Nice to talk to also.

Cris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
okimind
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

I got a turn signal switch from NavyGeneral. Amazing transaction!!!

Thanks Quinn!!!
yanmarley
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:01 am    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recently purchased an original 1967 Beetle owners manual from Quinn, have to commend him on being a top notch seller - the manual was exactly as described and shipped extremely quickly. Could not have had easier communication, thanks again Quinn.
rust_never_sleeps
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

NavyGeneral was willing and able to ship to me in Norway. His communication was excellent. The NOS original VW carpet pieces were exactly as described. His price and the shipping costs were fair. Thank you Quinn for your stories of classic aircrafts and for being so helpful!
arqbarba
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:52 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller and best person, very recomended, thank you Quinn!! ***
snotchback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very easy transaction, good guy, shipped quick, very honest I will buy from him anytime!
Thanks again, Quinn
NReyes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Incredible person and fellow Veteran. NOS 1967 VW Beetle owner's manual. Great communication and understanding re the process, payment and shipping. Manual arrived in perfect condition, well packaged and in a timely manner. Awesome Samba member, thank you for your service!
nathan3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2023 10:42 am    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quinn is a very good communicator, very smooth transaction!
Geetloaf Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2023 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Today I received a pair of NOS Preheat Tube Grommets from Quinn. Communication was smooth, payment was easy, and shipping was fast. Delighted that Quinn could help me complete this detail of my restoration with good old fashioned NOS parts. Very satisfied.
BeckerBuilt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently purchased a Becker Vw dealer badge and a 57-60 owners manual. Quinn’s communication is excellent! He shipped the items promptly, provided tracking, they were packaged very well and items were as described. I definitely recommend anyone interested in purchasing an item from him to do so. I would buy from him again in a heartbeat! Thanks for everything Quinn!
Cody
DanM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

positive transaction here. Thanks!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: