Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

NavyGeneral - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: NavyGeneral
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 25, 2024
rustyfastback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:01 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Been dealing with Quinn for years & he always has great NOS parts with very reasonable prices. I got my NOS teak ignition type 3 ignition cap in 1 day! Quinn knows his VW parts, ships super fast. Thanks again for the fast service & great NOS parts!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
TomJav
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quinn is not just a great seller, but a nice buyer also! He responded for one of my ads and paid fast. When received the item feedback left by him for me. 5 star Samba member! Thank you for the deal! Best wishes from Hungary!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
chaosisme
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quinn bought some manuals from me. Super easy transaction.

'68 FI Sunroof Squareback

'70 Westy

OCT3 - Orange County Type 3's
fla2smoker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a NOS rear seat strap from Quinn. Shipped it fast and part was perfect. Thanks for the smooth transaction Quinn!
ataraxia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another flawless transaction with Quinn.

Thanks again!

-Josh
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rustyfastback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received some more great NOS parts from Quinn. As always great service & prices. Got the parts in one day, now thats fast! Thanks again Quinn.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Peter_Plade
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some now parts, was exactly as described, and very fast shipping.
kingscory
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:01 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks for the super fast shipping and great packing! I am very happy with the parts too. Very good to do business with.

Cory
Wolfsburg Classics
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quinn is a great guy to deal with, have purchased many items from him over the years and every experience has been an enjoyable one.
Always a quality experience with Quinn, both in parts and service.
originalo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:49 am    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

I could obtain a rare spare part to our Westfalia splitbus and I was very happy about how the transaction went on. Quinn checked for the best way to internationally post the part, the comunication was great. Part arrived safely and fast, in top NOS condition. Quinn is 100% faithful. Looking forward to another deal soon. Thank you.
rustyfastback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:27 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another great part received from Quinn! Fast to ship & quick email responses. Thanks Quinn for the great parts & fast service!
chrysso
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:33 am    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quinn is great to deal with: the item came exactly as described and in excellent packaging and condition. We had an unusual transaction (due to postage delays) and Quinn was prompt in keeping me updated and very professional. I would definitely do business again and highly recommend him.
M0anaMan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quinn is an excellent seller -
Quickly packaged and shipped the items
communicated the shipping #.
The item came in excellent packaging and
exactly as described.
Very Happy - Highly recommend.

Thank You
Clyde
Yarkle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

i bought a muffler and carb instlal kit from quinn. very nice items and promptly shipped

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=771024&highlight=
nolamm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:28 am    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great communications. Super fast shipping. Very happy with the item and customer service. Hope to do business with you again. Top shelf dealer...

Thanks,
Mike
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quinn did not have to separate a nos seal from a t3 housing he was selling but did so to help me with making my car a better one, and a better finished product greatly appreciate the part and it was packaged perfect! many thanks Quinn! chadd aka ratlookvw
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rustyfastback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got another perfect NOS part from Quinn. Always great prices & fast shipping. Thanks again Quinn!
Trevor Benesch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quinn was very quick to reply and went above and beyond in helping this newbie determine parts interchangeability. Part was as shown, as described and well packed. He worked with me to ship via FedEx using my own account which made this cross-border transaction doable. Thanks Quinn, I hope we will do business again!
ataraxia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:00 am    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Yet another flawless transaction with Quinn!

Excellent descriptions, fast shipping and fair prices.

Thanks again!

- Josh
dbldoor57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very quick responses to messages and fast delivery of the piece in a well padded package. Thanks Much! David Louden
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: