Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

NavyGeneral - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: NavyGeneral
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 25, 2024
joescoolcustoms
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:19 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quinn contacted me about some parts I had for sale, asked the questions he wanted, followed through promptly and a good deal was made.

Thanks Quinn!

And Merry Christmas!

Everyone is gifted. Some just do not open the package.

Looks like it was painted with a live chicken,polished with a brick and buffed with a pine cone
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:35 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quinn had some nice stuff for sale at a fair price.
He provided clear payment instructions & it went lickedy-split.
Shipping was lightning fast.
Thanks Quinn!!!
Tone Dog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:55 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a small paint sample little paint stick” Awesome seller very fast and friendly, thanks again for the great customer service, Tony
empiusa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:57 am    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Easy transaction;top seller A+++++.
Mike Wilkerson Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

thanks for the injectors,fast shipping,will buy again
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Classifieds Feedback
Gracecabral1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:49 am    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

A+++++++ Seller. I recommend to everyone. Fast and friendly person. The part i received in perfect condition. Excellent seller. Thank you. God Bless you Smile
~laranda
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got a good deal on some late Type 3 bumper guards from Quinn.

Great overall, start-to-finish experience, from initial communication to tran$action and item receipt. Items arrived quickly and were packaged well. Thanks Quinn!

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Luis
Dual Weber 34 ICT (Spain)
Bosch 009 (for now) w/Pertronix
New Gerson/KlassicFab floor pans, welded in in '17

"Far away is close at hand in images of elsewhere"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Classifieds Feedback
Blue_Ghia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great item. Fast shipping. Thanks!
bobnorman
Samba Newfoundlander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:02 am    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller. Excellent friendly communication, and super fast shipping. A smooth and fast international transaction. Thanks.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=289807
Tcash
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:08 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Communication: excellent
Product: as advertised
Shiipping: Speedy w/tracking number
I would buy from again.

Thank you NavyGeneral
Tcash
rustyfastback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another smooth & easy transaction with Quinn. Glad to get a perfect NOS mirror for my '68 squareback from Quinn. Great price & super well packed. Thanks again Quinn.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Viking Funeral
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:59 am    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quinn took the time to answer all my questions in 2 lengthy emails that accurately described the NOS part he was selling. Then he gave me a surprise discount ( Very Happy !! ) & shipped the carefully padded package immediately -- with tracking updates. So I guess that makes this a perfect transaction.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:36 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a bus service manual from Quinn and it arrived as described. Clear and timely comms with Quinn - smooth transaction. Thanks, Quinn.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
westyman71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just purchased a radio block off plate from Quinn.

Great guy to deal with. Very fair price for an item that looks new!!

Great communications, very fast shipping. Item was very well protected from the shipping gremlins.

Have no fear dealing with him.

Old school, honest, trustworthy
pelcoecho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recently purchased a difficult to ship bus front mat. Quinn packed the mat to perfection - arrived perfect. His description was very accurate. Highly recommend doing business with NavyGeneral.
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great experience with Quinn for a vent latch for my 67 Beetle convertible. He laid out all of the information I could want to know about the item to verify compatibility/originality, and was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about other parts of my car. It was a pleasure to work with him, and I look forward to purchasing items in the future from him!

-Harry
OverSpray
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:45 am    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent seller , Great communication ...will buy from again. Thanks

http://www.facebook.com/pages/OvertonsResto/219003816997?ref=ts
'67Vert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:42 am    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased some NOS '66-'67 backrest release levers from NavyGeneral , Great seller, product was as advertised, smooth transaction. I'm happy
'67 Sedan (2)
'63 Rag Top
'62 Sedan
'70 Single Cab
'71 Bus
phmuelle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a brochure from NavyGeneral. Absolut perfect communication, fast and very friendly. Quinn only was able to estimate first the shipping cost for overseas and I paypaled his the amount he asked for. For my luck the shipping was cheaper than estimated so he refunded me the whole amount and I paypaled him the new reduced amount. Worked out flawless. Shipping was excellent, well packed and very fast.

I really can recommend doing business with him! Thank you Quinn for the awesome Campmobile brochure.
pondoras box
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: NavyGeneral - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought an NOS MK1 in tank fuel pump from Quinn, wish all sellers here were as good as him! Great communication and item arrived packed to survive anything postal service could throw at it. Very happy with this transaction, thank you.

1961 23 Window (Bobo)
1965 11 Window (Zelda)
1965 13 Window (Lucas)
1957 Oval ragtop
1988 Cabriolet VR6 conversion
Plus a lot of other rusty junk
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: