Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

beaded curtains
Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karzapart55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:26 am    Post subject: beaded curtains Reply with quote

I did some searching, cant find any. Anyone have beaded curtains behind front seats? would appreciate a pic, and how you installed them, Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
78Kombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya know i have 2 sets that i had in my doorways before we had kids, i took them down so they arent used as swings! I have offten thought of using them in the area you mention, cus i like that hippy look i guess. Maybe i'll do that today.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EZ Gruv
King of Plaid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, because that noise wouldn't be annoying while driving around.
My Photography Page.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SGKent Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beaded curtains? You are in the wrong forum. Paleo-Decorating is over in building C.

A good stock set of curtains come with a pair of pieces that will go from snaps near the top of the shoulder harness across the doors and across the front windows when you are parked. One of those pieces will also go from snap to snap behind the front comparment. You can add a second set of snaps or velcro and extend it to the floor. This seals off the front of the bus from the back. That is how it was done from the 1970's on.

If you go with beads be prepared to have them wrap all over you, your passenger and the shifter every time you stop.
78Kombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EZ Gruv wrote:
Yeah, because that noise wouldn't be annoying while driving around.

I have kids and a chihuahua. Noise? What noise?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Karzapart55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I wanted quiet, I wouldnt be driving a 40 yr old Bus. Besides, I like the 60s look. I was there, but dont remember it. Back then Face Book was passing out on your copy of rolling stone!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: