Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts  See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Karma - Part it forward
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
newerwesty1987
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 11:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

And I'd gladly pay to ship the cover to LA if you want to bother with it. I understand if not. Smile
dabaron
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 5:51 am    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

2dogs1van wrote:
Vanagon car cover. Brand new. Never used. (found a garage for my van instead) Free to anyone who wants to pick it up in Seattle.
I also have to front window screens for pickup too.

i'll be in Seattle in August if you want to hang onto them for me Cool
-Paulbeard

Your bringing the atomic Bomb of fact to a knife fight of trivia.
-Abscate
dhaavers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 10:01 am    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

Free radiator in Sacramento (via classifieds): https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2278064

<EDITED TO PROTECT INNOCENT PIXELS>
Reckless Amateur
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 6:12 am    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

Reckless Amateur wrote:
Still have a black front VW emblem from a 1991 Westy. Condition 8/10, all tabs intact. You pay shipping, it's yours!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tobloyd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 6:37 am    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

greebly wrote:
Thermostat, Providence unknown. My Google Fu tells me it is for a vanagon part # is 025 121 113 marked 87° Wahler made in W. Germany. Coldwar goodness can be yours for the price of actual postage.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Is this the thermostat I'd need for a 2.0 Air Cooled Vanagon? (Mine was removed by previous owner)
eugenev
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

I have two axles of different lengths that the PO said went to the van. One fits in a manual transmission the other is much too long. Willing to ship anywhere you want to pay for it. One is about 20 in long the other is just over 22 in long. Probably for an auto trans? Does not come with the hardware, sorry.

PM me if interested.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
eugenev
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

2wd thermostat, unsure of condition, PO said it was fine. I changed to an aluminum version. Willing to ship anywhere on buyers dime. PM me if interested.

proofpudding
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

I could really use this. Have a small leak where the housing has cracked on mine. Pm sent.

Thanks
Dave
eugenev
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:24 am    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

proofpudding wrote:
I could really use this. Have a small leak where the housing has cracked on mine. Pm sent.

Thanks
Dave

Winner winner chicken dinner
Make America Vanagon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

Many thanks to Samba member Marcq for gifting me a bottom cushion from a bench seat today.
shoppingshzhang
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

Have two 14 steelies from a 82 Vanagon. They are in good condition and seem to have been repainted at some point. Located in SF Bay area.
xoo00oox
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

FREE! I have two complete overhead AC evaporator/fan assemblies that are going to be scrapped if anyone wants them. They are both from later passenger vans ('86 and up). Also have a bunch of other AC stuff I'll give away with it as well. I don't care if you just want to sell it, I want it gone! East Nassau NY, about 20 miles east of Albany, 10 minutes from Massachusetts border. I will not ship it, you come and get it or they're getting trashed.

Andrew-
VWagabond
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

[quote="xoo00oox"]FREE! I have two complete overhead AC evaporator/fan assemblies that are going to be scrapped if anyone wants them. They are both from later passenger vans ('86 and up). Also have a bunch of other AC stuff I'll give away with it as well. I don't care if you just want to sell it, I want it gone! East Nassau NY, about 20 miles east of Albany, 10 minutes from Massachusetts border. I will not ship it, you come and get it or they're getting trashed.

Andrew-Wish I could be there to get it all but it's a long way from Charlotte to East Nassau.

Tom
87 Syncro GL
Marcq
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

Anybody wants a seat and a folding back seat frame

Marc..
katzenjammer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

Driver side power window regulator with the usual failure, where the plastic bit grips the cable--no longer gripping. I don't know if anyone out there is fixing these, but you're welcome to have this one. Located in Santa Cruz. I'd prefer a local handoff (Santa Cruz/San Jose areas). If I have to ship, it will cost you a few bucks for that.

xoo00oox
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:44 am    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

xoo00oox wrote:
FREE! I have two complete overhead AC evaporator/fan assemblies that are going to be scrapped if anyone wants them. They are both from later passenger vans ('86 and up). Also have a bunch of other AC stuff I'll give away with it as well. I don't care if you just want to sell it, I want it gone! East Nassau NY, about 20 miles east of Albany, 10 minutes from Massachusetts border. I will not ship it, you come and get it or they're getting trashed.

Andrew-

Anyone? Anyone? Anyone? they're getting trashed very soon!

EDIT- they went to the scrap yard

Last edited by xoo00oox on Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alaskaberrys Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

I’ve got a working OE Westfalia kitchen LED panel - board with wires only, an OE water tank hookup port (less screws but with key!!) and a Canadian OE 110v hookup port - why anyone would want that is beyond me Very Happy But it’s complete (less screws and cord)

You pay shipping. PM me if interested in any of it - will be traveling till July 15th so may not get back to you right away.

Jamo7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

Update 7/20: parts have been picked, spoken for or disposed of. Thanks for playing!

With some van projects squared away and a little time, I can get rid of a few Vanagon items:

1) Brown vinyl door cards. These came out of my 1984 Assuan Brown Westy. They are cut for 6x9 speakers down low.

2) Tan vinyl front seats. These came from an early Vanagon Adventurewagon. I don't know the year. I got them on Craigslist for the headrests, and will not need the seats. While the vinyl is worn in the seat of both, the only tear is in the front seam of the seat on the right.

3) Stock WBX exhaust with an extra muffler. I was given this along with some other parts, so I do not know the history on the muffler. All the pipes are present and there are no holes I can see.

4) Bolt on tow bar. This came with my van, is heavy, and looks to be very stout. It bolts onto the rear loops and has a 2" receiver. It comes with red reflector stickers too!

Please PM me if you are interested and willing to pick them up.
Take care,
James

Last edited by Jamo7 on Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
eugenev
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

eugenev wrote:
I have two axles of different lengths that the PO said went to the van. One fits in a manual transmission the other is much too long. Willing to ship anywhere you want to pay for it. One is about 20 in long the other is just over 22 in long. Probably for an auto trans? Does not come with the hardware, sorry.

PM me if interested.

No takers on these so I tossed them.
unplannedbbq
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

[quote="VWagabond"]
xoo00oox wrote:

Andrew-Wish I could be there to get it all but it's a long way from Charlotte to East Nassau.

Tom

Ug. need to remember to always check the samba when on the road - was just up in that neck of the woods and am now back in NC. Boo!

"However not an ideal swap unless it was all you had and you needed to escape some distopian 3rd world country." - Mongoswede
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Page 9 of 12

Jump to: