Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts  See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Karma - Part it forward
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
VWagabond
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

[quote="unplannedbbq"]
VWagabond wrote:
xoo00oox wrote:
FREE! I have two complete overhead AC evaporator/fan assemblies that are going to be scrapped if anyone wants them. They are both from later passenger vans ('86 and up). Also have a bunch of other AC stuff I'll give away with it as well. I don't care if you just want to sell it, I want it gone! East Nassau NY, about 20 miles east of Albany, 10 minutes from Massachusetts border. I will not ship it, you come and get it or they're getting trashed.

Andrew-Wish I could be there to get it all but it's a long way from Charlotte to East Nassau.

Tom

Ug. need to remember to always check the samba when on the road - was just up in that neck of the woods and am now back in NC. Boo!

Thanks for thinking of it even if it's after the fact. Was toying with the idea of driving up there to get'em but it just didn't make sense.... Of course I'm not sure if owning 2 vanagons make much sense...own one and people think you're crazy...own 2 and remove all doubt!!!
Regards...
87 Syncro GL
mcgoverner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

Not sure why anyone would want this but its yours if youd like... just did Conversion to rubber and am sleeping better at night -
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
Vanamal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

Domectic refrigerator from a 1987 model. Good condition - works as well as a these ever work. I'd post a picture but..if you've seen one then you've seen them all. Cool

Outer door is not included - it's being used for a closet project. Shelves and inner door included. This is in the Denver area and I'd really prefer to not ship.

Thanks!
leecat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

Bag of 10 'later style' plastic bumper clips - received these in error and the vendor made good shipping me the earlier metal ones I needed, but did not ask for these back. Tried to convince the gf that now we need a later van too, because we already have bumper clips for it so we're way ahead financially.

No go.

Part #171 807 249 R

If it helps any fellow sufferer of Vanagonitis out, just pm me and I will toss them in the mail to you free of charge.

Thanks! Smile

Sgtpepper67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

I could really use those, you want something for shipping if you still have them?

leecat wrote:
Bag of 10 'later style' plastic bumper clips - received these in error and the vendor made good shipping me the earlier metal ones I needed, but did not ask for these back. Tried to convince the gf that now we need a later van too, because we already have bumper clips for it so we're way ahead financially.

No go.

Part #171 807 249 R

If it helps any fellow sufferer of Vanagonitis out, just pm me and I will toss them in the mail to you free of charge.

Thanks! Smile

leecat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

They're all yours, no $ necessary. PM'd you.
xoo00oox
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:35 am    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

FREE!!! 4 studded snows almost no wear at all on them mounted on Vanagon wheels.

come get them soon or they'll be trashed!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
campism
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

^With that DOT number ending in 4201, the tire (and presumably the others) was made during the 42nd week of 2001, so those tires are too old to be used safely. I have had two old tires shred while driving. This was the second one.

levi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

For the price of FREE I would grab those FREE rims with rollers on them and call it a good enough deal that I would also be dropping off some beer or calling in a pizza order for the shop.
gonna see life my way

https://youtu.be/cSrL0BXsO40
dhaavers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

Granted, the karma is in the rims, NOT the tires... Shocked

- Dave

<EDITED TO PROTECT INNOCENT PIXELS>
dreaming_of_traveling
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

I have an airconditioner coil that I'm willing to give to someone from the samba for free. You can find the photos on my CL ad: https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/pts/d/seattle-air-conditioner-coil-for-vanagon/6976522349.html

Pick up in Seattle!
Thanks
vanis13
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

dreaming_of_traveling wrote:
I have an airconditioner coil that I'm willing to give to someone from the samba for free. You can find the photos on my CL ad: https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/pts/d/seattle-air-conditioner-coil-for-vanagon/6976522349.html

Pick up in Seattle!
Thanks

thanks for posting it up and offering it. Interestingly it is not one I have ever seen including the double fan set up....What did it come from?

...Oh, and most folks go with a parallel flow condenser type on any replacements but who knows...Recently I saw a guy wanting $200 for a Dometic fridge, they kind you see on here given away often so who knows who wants what.

Tanks for supporting the Karma thread!

I can send you the capacitor to Fix/prevent Vanagon Syndrome and/or smooth out idle - See here - http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5445671#5445671
dreaming_of_traveling
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

vanis13 wrote:
dreaming_of_traveling wrote:

Pick up in Seattle!
Thanks

thanks for posting it up and offering it. Interestingly it is not one I have ever seen including the double fan set up....What did it come from?

...Oh, and most folks go with a parallel flow condenser type on any replacements but who knows...Recently I saw a guy wanting $200 for a Dometic fridge, they kind you see on here given away often so who knows who wants what.

Tanks for supporting the Karma thread!

It was given to me by the previous owner when I bought the van. The guy that sold it to him (original owner) installed an after factory AC unit and that was the coil they used.

It can be used as a radiator mount too if I guess. I thought of keeping it if I ever do a subaru conversion (I have a 81 AC), but figured someone might have better usage for it Smile and I am also not putting down $20k for a conversion anytime soon.
mcgoverner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

Front outer wheel bearings for vanagon 80-83.5- ordered the wrong ones, pressed the races in and packed one of these and realized they were too small when i tried mounting - so, never been run on, but races have been pressed in and then punched out - pm me if interested, just ask that you pay shipping- c
wontfalia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

I have 2 screens (driver and passenger) for anyone that could use them. They are a little beat up. One has been cracked and repaired with glue.
PM me your address and I got you.

Wontfalia

fxr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

Yes please to the screens - PM incoming... Smile
Farf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

Sorting through boxes of things and found an ice cube tray. I believe it's from the original Dometic fridge. Free to anyone with an operable Dometic. Sorry for the lousy photo, protective lens on phone melted in the heat.

bobbyblack Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

Dibs!
4Gears4Tires
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

Edit: Due to cosmic humor, it is me that needs this.

I'm laughing so hard.

Last edited by 4Gears4Tires on Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
jmillsj
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

Local Denver pick up only.

Upper and lower OEM Vanagon grills from my 1985 Vanagon free to a good home.

Message me with interest. Thanks for looking.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: