Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts  See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Karma - Part it forward
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobbyblack Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

Jmillsj,

I'd like the grills, please. Sending PM.
jmillsj
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

For the collector, ice cube trays from my now deceased Dometic fridge. I greatly prefer local pick up in Denver.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

I also have the wire shelves from the same fridge if you would like them.

All free to a good home.
kiltedhiker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

PM sent
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
msamsen86
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:36 am    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

kurtk wrote:
roll of marmoleum enough to cover cargo floor in 2 westys. color is concrete-Satellite. Please take the whole roll.

chrome strips from rear side window rubber. from '87 westy.

A/C evaporator,'87

Seattle, you pick up.

example of flooring from same roll:

I will gladly accept your roll of flooring!
fishgo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

Pickup in Madison, WI

*Four (4) BF Goodrich AT tires, 14" 195 75 R14 size, 10K mileage left on treads. Serviceable condition. I got new General Grabbers and these have some life left on them if someone wants them before I recycle.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Igeo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

Sunbrella for a Westy. Not waterproof, but is in excellent shape other than needing a trip to the big machine at the laundromat. Pick up in Oakland.

WilmaTDI
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

GONE!

I have two interior Vanagon 12v incandescent type lights. At least I think they are Vanagon, as they came with my VW. Anyway anyone interested can have them free, just pay for shipping.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jake de Villiers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:23 am    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

WilmaTDI wrote:
I have two interior Vanagon 12v incandescent type lights. At least I think they are Vanagon, as they came with my VW. Anyway anyone interested can have them free, just pay for shipping.

Those are Jetta lights: the two bulb version stays lit for a few seconds after closing the door, allowing you to find the cup holder, etc. The manually switched lamp can be re-bulbed with an LED to provide much more interior illumination than the stock Vanagon piece.
I have one in Dixie and its very useful.
www.crescentbeachguitar.com
www.thebassspa.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
?Waldo?
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

For the cost of shipping, a 1.9 WBX air intake boot. The boot worked fine and does not leak vacuum. It does have a very small crack in the rubber next to the metal insert. You can see the small crack in the closeup third pic.

Mathew Zelezen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

GONE!

Black Dash from an 86 Vanagon

No cracks or rips. There is one little hole next to the radio where someone drilled an access port for a Garmin back in the day.

Pick up only.

Merry Christmas!

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: It might have been.
dabaron
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

Mathew Zelezen wrote:
Black Dash from an 86 Vanagon

No cracks or rips. There is one little hole next to the radio where someone drilled an access port for a Garmin back in the day.

Pick up only.

if it's not spoken for yet, i'll take it
-Paulbeard

Your bringing the atomic Bomb of fact to a knife fight of trivia.
-Abscate
Mathew Zelezen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

One solid gold dash for Dabaron!
There area always so many awesome Karma offers on the Left Coast I wanted to offer up something for us East Coasters Wink

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: It might have been.
yellowjacket
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

3 pairs Valve Cover Gasket for 2.0 air cooled. New old stock from West Coast Metric.

You pay shipping (package in pairs). One per inquiry, please.

GONE

Last edited by yellowjacket on Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
bene
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

GONE!

Beige front table from an '82 camper:

And a slightly hacked up rear table leg. It's about 3 inches shorter than the standard rear table leg because I cut it down trying to make it fit better in the front leg spot:

I'm in Austin, TX for shipping calculation purposes.
kguarnotta Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:33 am    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

I've just been doing some work on my '86 Syncro.

I was having issues with these fog lights, and one lens was cracked - turned out the wiring issue was not in the light (ie these work fine) but I'd already got new ones. The new ones are installed - and these old Bosch fog lights can be yours for shipping - although I'd prefer not to ship.

These are original speakers from my '86 Syncro. I believe they are original. I know the cones are blown - I was about to throw them out - but I know some folks are really into the "original look" and if you want to rebuild some speakers - have at them. I have 4 - but only took a picture of 3 because peanut butter doesn't grow on trees.

lastly, for now anyway - I've got an old skylight. I just replace all the parts and pieces of mine. This has some cracks in it - but it feels solid, I don't think my leak was the plexi - it was the bolts. If you don't mind cracks, and want original plexi (think really thick compared to replacement).

'86 Triple Knob Syncro w/EJ22
'78 Westy
'69 Single Cab
'65 Kombi - EZ-Camper
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
blaze80
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

I have a stock fuel tank from a '90 Carat- I was replacing lines so just went new tank- will need new lines/ vents/ fill relay but in case someone needs/wants a tank- it's yours.- FUEL TANK GONE!

Also have a stock anti-sway bar from the same '90 Carat- I replaced with a new T3 bar.

These items are free- pickup preferred, may be able to meet in a neighboring area (Richmond/ Lynchburg/ Charlottesville, VA). PM me if interested...
/// '92 mk2 Jetta GL 8v (SOLD)
/// '89 'Bluestar' (SOLD)
/// '04 Audi S4 (SOLD)
/// '99 Jetta GLX VR6 (SOLD)
/// '84 Vanagon GL (SOLD)

Last edited by blaze80 on Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
elizer Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:01 am    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

claimed by kguarnotta

I went to an rsfab shifter.

I have a gowesty shift extension free to the first person who calls it. Just pay the flat rate box fee. Whatever that costs. Also please don't be in a rush because I will be super lazy about this.
riceye
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

Edit 2/9/20: Gone - cl ad deleted.

For our friends in Bozeman and nearby. The Porsche hubcaps sound cool.

https://bozeman.craigslist.org/wto/d/bozeman-free-original-vanagon-wheels/7066078628.html

There's gonna be some changes made.

I find that things usually go well right up until the moment they don't. - Ahwahnee

"Quality isn't method. It's the goal toward which the method is aimed." - Socrates, later quoted by R.M. Pirsig

Last edited by riceye on Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
campism
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

blaze80 wrote:
I have a stock fuel tank from a '90 Carat- I was replacing lines so just went new tank- will need new lines/ vents/ fill relay but in case someone needs/wants a tank- it's yours.

Also have a stock anti-sway bar from the same '90 Carat- I replaced with a new T3 bar.

These items are free- pickup preferred, may be able to meet in a neighboring area (Richmond/ Lynchburg/ Charlottesville, VA). PM me if interested...

I'll take the tank. I need to drop mine for a reseal so would like to get yours just in case.

PM also sent. Thanks!

Stephen

--------------

*edit*

Picked up the tank today from blaze80, who was coming to town on an errand. Damn, now I have no reason not to drop my tank for the reseal it so badly needs. Should have thought this through.
thebiglemmowski
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Karma - Part it forward Reply with quote

Gone.

Power Mirrors. Connector bodies taken off to remove from door but they are included.

Prefer local pickup in Santa Cruz but will ship, you just need to pay shipping costs.

Last edited by thebiglemmowski on Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: