Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Wagen Folks in West Virginia
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61, 62  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
joescoolcustoms
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to go Kathy but I have to finish my Dune Buggy Build to go to Manx On The Banx.

Which, I will be at when Farmington rolls around too.

Everyone is gifted. Some just do not open the package.

Looks like it was painted with a live chicken,polished with a brick and buffed with a pine cone
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
joescoolcustoms
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zac Porta is setting up a cruise to Bridge Day on 10-19-13.

It is a good event to go to. The car show is the cheapest place to park at $ 10 entry. School Buses come by to pick people up and take them to the New River Gorge Bridge and then bring the back.

I think Zac may schedule leaving Saint Albans, around 7:30 AM.

Keith, David and myself will be at Nags Head NC for Manx On The Banx and will be cruising dune buggy's on Corolla Beach with the Wild horses that day.

Looks like it was painted with a live chicken,polished with a brick and buffed with a pine cone
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Rometsch2880
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not on here a lot, so I apologize for being late in posting this, but here is the info for the Bridge Day show in Fayetteville this Saturday:

Saturday - October 19th … Fayetteville Bridge Day Show; In Fayetteville, WV; 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM.

We'll leave St. Albans at 7:30 and head up to the Anchor Pizza, arriving there about 8-8:15. Leave there and stop at Kanawha Falls for a little bit before heading over Gualey Mountain and arriving in Fayetteville. The show doesn't begin until 11, so that should give us plenty of time to get there. Hope to see everyone Saturday.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
StephenDerek
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:02 am    Post subject: Super Beetle Carpet Reply with quote

is there anyone in the charleston area with a beetle or super beetle that has the original back seat luggage area carpeting in tact?????I ripped mine out and now cant figure out how it went in..................drop me a line
MTN BUG
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a reminder that we are having a club gathering at Hillbilly hotdog tomorrow (11-16-13) at 1:00 pm. Weather looks good.
joescoolcustoms
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

December 7, 2013. Matt and Zac Porta's mom has invited us to her home along Strawberry Road in Saint Albans for a Covered Dish dinner. Looking at 3:30 PM to start and eat at 4:00 PM. We are planning this for early in the month so as not to interfere with family plans during the Holidays.

Please RSVP if you are coming, how many in your party and what you can bring. I would like to have a hard count of people by Tuesday December 3rd. This will give us time to gather disposable dinner ware and to ensure enough food for every one.

Darlene will be making her stuffed shells.

2bugtony
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all
Just got back home and hadn't seen any post form you guys in a while thought that ask where the next get tougher was. Happy new year to all.

Lee give me a call next week I know where some campers are we'll go look at if they are still there.
Later Tony
joescoolcustoms
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back Tony!

The Facebook site for Wagenfolks is pretty active. It gets a lot more traffic than the samba site.

We have not made plans for January, but are open for suggestions.

2bugtony
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hay Leroy
I got your message the other day and was wonder if you want to go look at some buses next week. I had lost your number. It supposed to be cold the first half of the week so. I'll call later in the week and see if you can go. I'll talk to you later.
Tony
JOHN D
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:47 pm    Post subject: Club Information?? Reply with quote

Hey All,

I don't get on facebook, so is anything still being updated here on this forum? I know there has been weather issues, water issues and everyone is super busy, but anything happening this month or next? Confused

John
wvbowtieman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey John
They are not going to have a January meeting but are discussing a trip to Fat Patty's in Teays Valley either the first Saturday, the third or last Saturday of February. I guess with all the water problems and now the weather we are just going to wait till next month. Cash
JOHN D
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the update - how is your project (s) coming along? Need anything - just let me know. Cool
John
joescoolcustoms
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The next get together will be at Fat Patty's in Teays Valley WV on February 8th at 4 PM.

Hope to see a good winter turn out! Always good food there.

WVVWFERG
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the Facebook address?
joescoolcustoms
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.facebook.com/groups/WagenFolks/

2bugtony
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all
Had a guy come to me needing a rear seat for a 1970 transporter. Most of my stuff is campers and I didn't have one to sell. Anyone got one the want to get rid of. If so let me know. Thanks
Hope everyone is bearing this cold. Thanks. Tony
joescoolcustoms
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget, we have a get together planned for this Saturday, 2-8-14 at Fat Patty's in Teays Valley WV for 4 PM. Please come and bring your suggestions of what you would like the club to do this coming year. Camp out, cruise's, car shows to attend, events to go to, cook outs and any other thing you are interested in doing as a group.

Hope to see you!

joescoolcustoms
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next Wagenfolks get together. March 15th. Dinner at Buddy's BBQ in Huntington at 4 PM, then a short run down the street to the World of Wheels indoor car show at the Huntington Civic Center. 5 of our club members have been invited to show off their VW's in this show and this is a good chance to support them!

68ohiobug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello WagenFolks,
I wanted to let you all know about a show coming up, and since you are the closest group to Marietta/Belpre/Parkersburg area that I know of...

The Show:
First Annual Wounded Warrior Show'N'Shine
Car and Bike Show
$10 to enter your vehicle
May 26 Noon-4pm
Civitan Park, Belpre
All proceeds to Wounded Warrior Project
Call 304-615-7801

I plan on being there with my Bug and hope you are able to attend.
Thanks, 68ohiobug

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6374489&highlight=#6374489
Rometsch2880
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll go if anyone else wants to run up with me. I'll post this on the Facebook page too.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61, 62  Next
Jump to:
Page 60 of 62

Jump to: