Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

copellos - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: copellos
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
HouseofGhia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: copellos - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've known John for several years....not only has he become a close friend, he has also become a great vendor for us here at House of Ghia. We use Johns parts and services constantly. Always great service and great parts. Buy with confidence!
copellos
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: copellos - [email protected] Reply with quote

Aww thsnks mike but i still am not helping u with concrete
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
HouseofGhia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: copellos - [email protected] Reply with quote

copellos wrote:
Aww thsnks mike but i still am not helping u with concrete

dang! I thought that would do it.....!!
djway3474
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:58 pm    Post subject: Re: copellos - [email protected] Reply with quote

John Copello <[email protected]>
Thu, Jul 26, 8:51 PM
to me

You bet heater is 35 18 x2 for the dished and the shift knob is 35 plus 8 to mail .114 total paypal at [email protected]

This was an email I received from John for pricing and the next day I sent the money.
When I received the parts the shift knob was not the correct knob for my car so he told me to send it back and he would do more knobs two weeks from that date, that was Sept 12.
Two months later there was still no knob so I asked for the knob or a refund. He replied he would refund.

Tue, Nov 13, 2018 9:49 am
John Copello ([email protected])
To:you Details
Ok ill refund

5 days later I asked where the refund was as it had not been received and he started pulling all sorts of attitude and asked me how much.
I found his original note that the knob was $38 and when he asked how much I paid that is what I replied. I had yet to locate the first email.
Note found

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 8:04 PM John Copello <[email protected]> wrote:
Shift knob is 38 the winder knobs are 18 each

Even though the paypal payment described all the parts I purchased and the letter above broke the total down he then decided that I had purchased parts that I had not, parts that the car I was working on did not even have.

-----Original Message-----
To: Dwayne Jones <[email protected]>
Sent: Sun, Nov 18, 2018 5:38 pm
Subject: Re: knobs n knockers

Found it ...you got 2 winder knobs 2 dished dash knobs a heater knob and the shift for 114. Less 8 for frieght

Notice that there are two dished dash knobs now listed that were not originally. (see first letter) The car is a pushbutton t3 and they don't use knobs on dash.

He then decided he wants all parts back or no refund, including non existant parts.

Actually id like you to return all the items for a full refund ...

Get Outlook for Android

Sent: Monday, November 19, 2018 2:49:47 PM
To: Dwayne Jones

He then sent the following

"I believe u requested a deal ...because if i total up all the items its 145 plus shipping ypu were charged 115 incuding shipping."

I then filed a paypal claim for the $38 and he told them I had not returned the part which I had. I won the dispute, but paypal now thinks I have not returned the knob because of his inaccurate statement.

Looking through the emails I found the first letter with the total paid and I wrote him that it was only $35 and to send that amount.
He replied

John Copello
9:05 PM (40 minutes ago)
to me

Discuss it with paypal

I paid July 27 it is now November 25, no part, no money

You have been warned
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
copellos
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:01 am    Post subject: Re: copellos - [email protected] Reply with quote

Cant win them them all i told him to return my stuff then id send id return his mula .once you file a paypal claim i cant do anything
Return my stuff all of it and your mula get returned.its preatty simple
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
copellos
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: copellos - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have decided though to name the shift knob run after dwayne though...ive deamed it the dwayne the shiftbag shift knob...

Coming soon.
djway3474
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: copellos - [email protected] Reply with quote

copellos wrote:
Cant win them them all i told him to return my stuff then id send id return his mula .once you file a paypal claim i cant do anything
Return my stuff all of it and your mula get returned.its preatty simple

The only item I requested a refund on was the shift knob which he received Sept 12, 2018

Here is his email

Wed, Sep 12, 2018 6:04 am
Yep got it .I'm setting up for shifters in a week or 2

Get Outlook for Android

Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 11:41:46 PM
To: [email protected]

Did the knob get to you Friday?

He has told Paypal he did not receive it.

Once I have paid for something and it is in my possession it is my property to do with as I please. It is not his stuff so he does not get to demand I return everything. That is not how things work.
The single part he has already received is the only part I requested a refund for which he agreed to do.
Here is his note agreeing to a refund

On Nov 13, 2018, at 9:49 AM, John Copello <[email protected]> wrote:

Ok ill refund

So there you have it, he acknowledged he received the part and that he will refund.

He now refuses.

PS I filed the claim for the knob, he could have refunded but instead he escalated the case and told paypal I had to return everything for a full refund. It was his choice to take it to the next level by refusing the requested refund.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
copellos
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: copellos - [email protected] Reply with quote

I never said i refuse...you just !@#^ it all up with a paypal claim
Go call them ...its out of my hands now...
Dumb!@##
djway3474
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:54 am    Post subject: Re: copellos - [email protected] Reply with quote

copellos wrote:
I never said i refuse...you just !@#^ it all up with a paypal claim
Go call them ...its out of my hands now...
Dumb!@##

I did call them, they said you want the item returned, the item which you already are in possession of.
I cant return what I don't have anymore
I filed the claim and instead of issuing a refund you escalated the claim and stated I must return ALL the parts.

They also said once YOU acknowledge to them that the item as been received the refund will be issued.
From paypal in a letter
"Once we’ve confirmed your seller has received the merchandise, we will issue your refund. "

It is up to you to inform them it was received

Call them
CanadianVWboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: copellos - [email protected] Reply with quote

Fast easy transaction. Inform every step easy to deal with
-69 Brasilia -63 ghia
-69 beetle
Current vws
-54 oval semaphore
-58 lowlight ghia
-60 15w deluxe bus
Big_E_Deluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: copellos - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a couple Porsche oil canister bolts and a generator "big nut" in stainless steel from John. Really nice stuff! I ordered the wrong canister bolt by mistake and John didn't hesitate to do an exchange. Hope to do more business with John in the future. Thank you!

1958 VW Beetle - "Max": https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...highlight=
1959 VW Bus - "Hans" - Double Door Panel (sold): https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=746927
2014 Porsche 991.1 Carrera S
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ozinbc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 11:26 pm    Post subject: Re: copellos - [email protected] Reply with quote

bought tulip knobs and visor clips for a T34. despite the virus, stuff arrived safely. Good quality work. Thanks John.
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: copellos - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a set of radio knobs and a heater knob from John.
Very nice parts, good communication and fast shipping.
Thanks
José
McFunzeepants
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: copellos - [email protected] Reply with quote

John went out of his way to make sure all of my early Ghia knobs were the same color. Quality of his work is excellent, great communication and sense of humor! I would buy from him again.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: