Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

andre b - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: andre b
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 15, 2024
mikmalone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:49 pm    Post subject: andre b - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought an old crusty roof rack from me. Paid quick and had it picked up within minutes. Thanks Andre !
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Erik G
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

recently complete a DC purchase from Andre. Overall, I'm Happy. Andre worked with me on price, did some extra stuff so it would be good getting on and off the truck, kept me in the loop via txt and photos as he was working on it, and helped me with the DMV stuff. I drove it around last night with a big ass grin on my face. Registered it in Texas this morning, I'm ready to roll. Thanks Andre
badassratbus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i arranged a deal with this guy he accepted my offer with promise of a title, He then added another $2000 dollars on after agreeing the price. i really wanted the bus so i agreed. I Then paid him a deposit here in england this is now a sealed deal. He then says he cannot get the title and he may have to back out, i said i would get my own title so we can still go ahead. He then openly said he had been offered more money and wanted to back out but said he would stick with the deal. He then said the next day he was unsure about selling to me. I rang him and he asked for yet another $2000 to go through with the deal, but did say he would wait till i had the extra money. intitially i agreed to this but then i said no i would not pay more as it would stretch me too far and we did the deal at the price i paid the deposit on. i voiced this to him and he agreed to do the agreed figure still and i I arranged for someone to fly back to CA early to pick the bus up and i transferred the money to my shipper to pay for the van. On the day before it was supposed to be picked up i got an email to say he was not selling to me, luckily my guy did not get the early flight as he could not get a flight to san francisco. Andre paid me my deposit back and gave me $100 dollars to cover my fees. However i lost over $1000 dollars by transferring money out there and back which will come out of my pocket so i have lost alot of money as a consequence of him not selling me the bus which no offer has been made to recompense any of this money, saying it was my fault i transferred the money to my shipper. These are just the stone cold facts with no mallice or embelishment. I can provide a copy of any emails to back up this claim
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
andre b
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol..you crack me up..I wanted to do a wire transfer and you went ahead and transferred it to your guy..why..who knows.maybe you should have checked the exchange rate first.this is defiantly the first time this has happend. The moment I posted the add I putt Offers.i new there was going to be some madness to that. this bus screwed my head up the day I got it.its a huge project and a rare one at that.iv been nothing but good to all the UK buyers.this particular one i had to back out of.it just wasn't going down smooth and maybe I posted it a little to early.so im going to tackle it myself.good luck finding another one Mate!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: