Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Ariandi - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Ariandi
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: December 19, 2019
mikmalone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:13 pm    Post subject: Ariandi - [email protected] Reply with quote

Rian bought a Oval ashtray from me. He paid fast and was easy to work with. Thanks Rian !!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: Ariandi - [email protected] Reply with quote

I sent two of the same packages to Rian, one he said he had not received. I sent a second package $79 value with tracking as he asked me to do, and he still disputed the amount with paypal.com. I am waiting now for him to send $79 to me to cover the $158 owed I have sent him overseas in parts...... I will update as soon as I hear back from him. his last email said he would end the dispute with the second package tracking with usps and he did not do that. Rolling Eyes chadd aka ratlookvw
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Ariandi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:05 am    Post subject: Re: Ariandi - [email protected] Reply with quote

ratlookvw wrote:
I sent two of the same packages to Rian, one he said he had not received. I sent a second package $79 value with tracking as he asked me to do, and he still disputed the amount with paypal.com. I am waiting now for him to send $79 to me to cover the $158 owed I have sent him overseas in parts...... I will update as soon as I hear back from him. his last email said he would end the dispute with the second package tracking with usps and he did not do that. Rolling Eyes chadd aka ratlookvw

i bought the part from chadd, and didnt receive, i emailed him several time with no respond, and i dispute him and he reply my email. I just ask the track number but he didnt gave me. After i dispute he send an item and i received it, i have sent him the money and i have the receipt from paypal .... Chadd please upgrade your communication to your customer, even i didnt give your bad feedback . And this is not my first time bought a part from him, the last before this transaction was smooth.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: