Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

smoothfinishes - [email protected] - Jadd
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: smoothfinishes
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 03, 2024
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:05 pm    Post subject: smoothfinishes - [email protected] - Jadd Reply with quote

I bought and middle seat and another part from him.

Everything went smooth and he was even able to bring it from OR to S. CA for me and meet a friend to drop it off.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
joemonet
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:22 pm    Post subject: Positive Feed Back Reply with quote

I bought a bumper set front and back from him and he also delivered it to me in Sacramento, CA.

Nice guy. Would do business with him again!

Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
yellownslow
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Man with a VW soul!!!! Reply with quote

I purchased a couple doors for my '67 bus and he was great! Packaging was like none I had ever seen!!! State of the art shit here man!!! Doors looked great and were better than described. Very Happy
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a mirror arm - item arrived as advertised. Thanks!
Bilyjax50
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Feedback Reply with quote

Both Jadd and his dad Ron are great guys --- pulled my bus from Boise to there shop in Merlin Or. --- Ron did some metal work on it and then pulled it down to me in Monterey --- Really quality people --- do not hesitate to deal with these guys --- very rare these days to come across people with this level of integrity and honesty --- Thanks for all your help. Bill Hall
Wexford
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought some 15" deluxe beauty rings. Posted to the UK quickly, well packed, as described, very happy with item and seller.

A couple of the better-known Samba bus-parts sellers could learn a thing or two about packing and comms from this guy...

Ben
sam_w
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought am early Porsche 356 steering box from Jadd.
It arrived promptly and looks great.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Ian
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a Bus rear torsion clip from Jadd, he packaged it up and shipped via greyhound COD. Arrived in a timely manner and I'm stoked that he was willing to ship it. Most people are too scared to actually ship a large chunk like this!!

Thanks again!!!
I DO NOT WARRANTY ANY CHINESE PART
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rayroc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: smoothfinishes - [email protected] - Jadd Reply with quote

just bought some interior panels from Jadd which he sent out very fast I couldn't be more happy highly recommended seller !! thank you Very Happy
60ragtop
Bonneville Belt Bitch

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: smoothfinishes - [email protected] - Jadd Reply with quote

Bought a generator and all went well. Quick shipping. Would recommend him.
Certified Hunter Wheel Alignment Master Technician 1986

tasb wrote:
I've restored a large number too, but I don't toot my horn quite as loud.

sb001 wrote:
maybe he just snapped cause his car sucked Wink
rustyfastback
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: smoothfinishes - [email protected] - Jadd Reply with quote

Bought a key cutter & display from Jadd. Good price. Prompt e-mails. Very fast shipping. Thanks again.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rollingthunder1954
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: smoothfinishes - [email protected] - Jadd Reply with quote

I bought a license plate frame and am very satisfied. Jadd responded to emails quickly. The item arrived 3 days after purchase just as described. I'd buy from Jadd again. Great seller.
kevnmarcie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: smoothfinishes - [email protected] - Jadd Reply with quote

Bought two project cars from Jadd. One was the remnants of a '62 Beetle Convertible. Price was good for what was there, and Jadd was cleaning up when I picked up the body, so he threw in some extra VW parts. The other car was a 944, also a decent price. The car was advertised with a tool kit and an owners manual, both of which were pictured in the ad. When I got it home and cleaned it out, neither were in the car. Jadd said he found the manual, but not the tool kit, and took my address to ship them to me. Neither have ever arrived, and he stopped answering emails, texts, and Samba messages months ago. If I get the car running, it will still be a decent deal, but I had to go out and spend an extra $200 for things that were supposed to be included in the sale.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: