Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Aircooled Accessories - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
GüteAndTite
Early Convertible Güru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:38 pm    Post subject: Aircooled Accessories - [email protected] Reply with quote

I got one of the Australian Flying Hood Emblems from Paul. They are neat from 20 feet, but up close look like crap- all kinds of grind marks all over the base and wings, and around the emblem, just chromed over- finish work on this is horrible. the wings were unevenly ground. this piece is not something id consider for a show car, you wont be happy.

I also bought one of the light up D badges, which was a very nice piece, however the stainless steel brackets to hold it up were also poorly finished, with angled ends which should be simple square brackets.

hopefully the quality gets better as some of the accessories they are reproducing are pretty cool, just not being reproduced well sadly.

Also uses
[email protected]
[email protected]
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=462533
61-67 Delanair Air conditioning Thread
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=457944&highlight=air+conditioning

PUNCTUATION CHANGES THE WORLD: "I need to help my uncle, Jack, off a horse" is way better than, "I need to help my uncle jack off a horse"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
slowvolks1969
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought the stainless hinge covers. Fast shipping & I'm happy with the quality. They look great, but I have not installed them yet.
andrea.andidero
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:04 am    Post subject: Rock and Roll Bed Reply with quote

Buying a Rock and Roll Bed from Paul was a pleasure. Quality stuff and really fast delivery, plus a perfect description and communication made this a perfect transaction.
Thanks again.
webdawg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: VW Mudd Flaps Reply with quote

Tried to buy and they won't respond to me. On their website everything is in English Pounds. They just lost a customer. Why put an ad if your're not going to repond? Evil or Very Mad

Kingman, Az VW Club http://www.brownsbacker.com/club/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
Aircooled Accessories
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:12 am    Post subject: Re: VW Mudd Flaps Reply with quote

webdawg wrote:
Tried to buy and they won't respond to me. On their website everything is in English Pounds. They just lost a customer. Why put an ad if your're not going to repond? Evil or Very Mad

Hi

Sorry have only just seen this, we always reply to emails so sorry if you did not get a reply but please can you resend to paul AT aircooledaccessories.com

Also our website has 3 different currency options, if you look at the top of each page you will see you can select £, $ or EUROS
you can see here www.aircooledaccessories.com

If you have any questions just email me me direct

and thanks to everyone else for there support - really appreciated

Cheers

Paul
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
cru62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just received my metal letters. Shipping from UK to CA was 4 days and unbelievably cheap. Well packed. And so well fitted in a tiny box that I thought there would be another box coming. Get these before they realize what a bargain they are and raise the price!
Thanks for a great product at a fair price, well packed and shipped in a more than timely manner. I have bookmarked your site.

Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.

Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
usmc1345
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased the rocket emblem. It arrived safe to my home in Montana. I would have liked to have seen it cast better but the flaws in the emblem are shown in the pictures. Overall I am happy with the service and the product. My car is nice but it isn't a show car so the emblem will fit in nicely. I would do business with him again.
Aircooled Accessories
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guys

Just to let you know the Rocket emblem is one of the few items that is produced with sand casting so it is never going to be a precision made item, as can be seen in the photos.

95% of all our other accessories we invest heavily in tooling to produce the highest quality accessories you can get.

The Rocket emblem is not really fair representation of our products - in fact we stopped supplying it previously but continually got asked for it so bought it back so we will keep available for now.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
usmc1345
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have a set of 356 grills from this company. They are very nice. My emblem came with some pin up girl stickers and air freshener which was a nice bonus. Like I said I am happy with my emblem. It's a good price as well. I looked at the pictures and saw the casting marks, so I knew to expect them. Hope you didn't think I was trying to be rude or anything like that. Just some people might not notice in the pictures that its sand cast and not 100% perfect. Still I'm glad to have it vs an over priced original one that is pitted and what not lol. Thanks again, I'm sure I will be buying a couple more things from you in the future.
Aircooled Accessories
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Yes it was clear to me you are a happy customer so thanks for that, much appreciated Very Happy

I was just trying to emphasize that our other products are not made in the same way as the sand cast emblem.

We really do push to make the very best quality you can get and also uncommon items so we hope you all approve of our unique accessories Smile

cheers!
Otto1969
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 12:43 am    Post subject: Re: Aircooled Accessories - [email protected] Reply with quote

Awesome seller and great quality product.
I purchased a pair of headlight grills for my squareback and cant fault the service or product.

Thanks so much for the stickers etc. Love em'.
sleez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:48 am    Post subject: Re: Aircooled Accessories - [email protected] Reply with quote

just received my tackometer and gauge holder and a grab bar. fast service and very good quality
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: