Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Obsolete Man - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Obsolete Man
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 14, 2024
Wolfsburg Classics
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom is a great guy to deal with, brought some handles from him recently and fast shipping, packed well and the handles were super nice.
Thanks Tom....nothing beats NOS
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
grün
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 10:34 am    Post subject: Obsolete Man Reply with quote

Purchased a old stock muffler and components for my 66 Beetle from Tom. He was up front right away that it might be a bit before he could get it shipped and asked if I would still want the muffler. He responded quickly to all my emails regarding the status of shipment. The muffler arrived nicely packed and was exactly as described and pictured. I would do business with Tom again.
BRANDEN HOY
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great guy to deal with! Tom was very good to do business with, a great communicator who is quick to respond to all emails. I look forward to many future dealings!

Thanks again Tom!
67conv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a set of 4 n.o.s. '66-'67 beauty rings from Tom. He is knowledgeable, honest, has reasonable prices, is up-front with shipping times if he is out of town, and always answers emails. But more importantly, the items I received were perfect, better than I had envisioned! He carefully packaged and double-boxed this set of correct beauty rings to insure their safe arrival from Ohio to California. Tom is a Samba asset! I will definitely buy items as needed from Tom again. Thanks again!

Previously owned: 72 "Baja Champion SE" Spec. Edition Super Beetle bought NEW; 79 Convertible bought NEW; 67 type 1 savanna beige; 67 2.0 911S; 73 2.4 911T; 63 356 T6 B Cabriolet; 64 356 SC sunroof coupe; 72 Type-3 Squareback; 68 + 69 Type-3 Fastbacks; 87 Vanagon GL Wasserboxer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
marco815
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a second great deal with Tom, incredible NOS parts he sells!
61 BUS Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purschased an NOS turn signal switch from Tom. Excellent communication and super fast shipping. A recommended seller!
paf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased an intake manifold. Everything OK, part arrived to France nicely packaged, and flawless. Many thanks.
tlambert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a nos muffler from Tom. He was quick to respond to emails. He packaged the muffler great and shipped it out fast.

I hope to find more nos parts from him.

Thanks Tom!
consvws
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a crank start tin from Tom, and the part is just as i expected. Very well packaged also. I really appreciate the good service.

Thanks, Conrad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BUSBOSS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered a NOS muffler for my late Bay from Tom. It was just as promised.

I would buy from him again and recommend him!

Thanks.
(sold - but not forgotten)
Evert Tersiqo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:11 am    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

very good seller...recommended A+++...

Greeting from Indonesia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SamboSamba22
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchase a NOS dual vacuum canister from Tom for my 74 Westy. Item was as mentioned, and though battling some email confusion, on my end, I received the item in good time. Tim was respectful, understanding, and honest.
I would certainly considering doing business again.
Thank you Tom.

Oct. ’67 Double Cab (’68 Crew Cab)
[url=http://www.vw-mplate.com/mplate-44412.png]Click to view image[/URL]
March '69 Delivery (Panel Bus)
[url=http://www.vw-mplate.com/mplate-44414.png]Click to view image[/URL]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Airkewld
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:04 am    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Perfect transaction, thanks Tom!

Win a FREE Chassis Rebuild - https://airkewld.co/WinAChassis

Learn from a PRO on Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/Airkewld

FAQ - https://airkewld.co/FAQ

View our Industry Leading Products - https://www.airkewld.com/Products-s/2322.htm

We made a iPhone Ringtone with a Classic VW Turbo Engine - https://airkewld.co/RingtoneTurbo

YouTube Channel - https://airkewld.co/SubSamba
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:46 am    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a pair of door handles from Tom to my Karmann Ghia. It has been a perfect transaction:Very good communication and fast and safe shipping. It is really a pleasure to deal with Tom.

Thank you very much!
wcfvw69 Premium Member
Samba Purist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a fuel pump from Tom. Excellent communication and fast shipping.

Smooth transaction

Thanks Tom

Decades of VW and VW parts restoration experience.
The Samba member since 2004.

**Now rebuilding throttle bodies for VW's and Porsche's**
**Restored German Bosch distributors for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored German Pierburg fuel pumps for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche fuel pumps or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche distributors or I can restore yours**
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
yarrum
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

I brought NOS 72-73 fuel cap and NOS 76 owners manual.
It was a pleasure to deal with.Fast international postage to Australia. great response to emails .Happy to deal with again.Great products as described.
Thanks Thomas
regards Wayne (Yarrum)
'67Vert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:02 am    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased NOS front bumper brackets for my '70 bay single cab and they were spot on. Original tags still on parts. I would definitely purchase from again.
'67 Sedan (2)
'63 Rag Top
'62 Sedan
'70 Single Cab
'71 Bus
Vadersdad
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

I am very happy with my purchase of a NOS ignition with 2 keys. Shipping was fast. Hope to deal with Tom in the future. Thank you
otahuhu
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a number of early ghia items over the last 12mths from Tom, and I've been very happy with all the parts. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Tom and a have already recommended him to a cpl of people, thanks again Tom...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ROCKOROD71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:13 am    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very pleasant and smooth transaction with Tom for some front bumper parts for my Baywindow. He answered all my questions, and even had some stuff not advertised to help me out with my project. Items were exactly as described and packed well, got to me in fine shape despite the Fed Ex gorilla's best efforts! Prices were totally fair as was shipping.
Thanks from Taxachusetts Tom!

30 years from now, the next guy may not want your girlfriend, but he may want your classic car, depending on how nice you were to it.

asiab3 wrote:

Careful guys, a petulant child can grow up to be president these days.

**winter drivers: no survivors!**rust warrior**#keepbodyshopsbusy**
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: