Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Obsolete Man - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Obsolete Man
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
esde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

purchased a NOS oval popes nose, it showed up three days later packed well. Many thanks for the nice part and quick shipping.
RED69VW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased some vents windows from Tom.
What a great experience
First he was fast to respond to questions
Willing to ship to Canada
The windows were well packaged for the trip from the USA to Canada
Great prices on great product
Thanks again Tom
Would buy from again And would recommend
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:58 am    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a NOS generator belt from Thomas, and the purchase went smoothly and quickly. I would buy from him again!
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
HBGhia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tom had the one year only e flasher knob I needed. Great communication, fast shipment in bulletproof packaging. Would definitely buy from again! Thanks Tom!
bugbyte
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:43 pm    Post subject: NOS Turn Signal Switch Reply with quote

The switch arrived today in great shape. So fast I'd say!
It was so nice to put it in and have it work fantastically.
Thanks again!
...Rich
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dannys
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just got a 8mm Fuel tap from Tom, great seller, very happy with the fuel tap and he also did incredible job with a very safe package!

Thank you again Tom!
Best
D
brotheratkhesahn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:53 am    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Sent Tom an inquiry about a speedometer he had listed, as in would it fit my Super. That one was for a Standard, but he had one that would work for me. He gave me a very fair price, the money was exchanged and in a few days I had the speedometer in my hand. Spent 32 years delivering packages for big brown, so I know good packaging when I see it! Tom's a great guy to do business with, he's probably got something you're looking for.
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a set of 36hp main bearings from Tom. Great price, excellent packing, and very fast shipping. Thanks Tom.
Rustforlife
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a much needed headlight switch from Tom, it arrived quickly and was extremely well packed. Much appreciated, thanks!
Stock Steve
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Tom found me a wheel that I been looking for. Great guy to deal with! Thanks Tom!
-----
Ich Bin Ein Facebooker: https://www.facebook.com/steve.fromsaac
-----
Join VVWCA: http://www.vvwca.com/
-----
Your source for old school metal tire valve caps: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1416217
-----
Thanks Veterans
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
CCB1963
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

I was very pleased with Tom's service. Excellent parts, quick response to questions, and securely packaged parts for parcel. Looking forward to dealing with him again to help finish the 40HP.
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a couple of headlight assemblies from Tom. Great condition NOS. Came quickly. Thanks Tom.
Buscowboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a set of NOS type 3 carpets from Tom. Excellent communication as well as an accurate description of the parts with detailed photos. Was happy to post to me in the U.K. items arrived swiftly and well packaged.
I would happily purchase from him again.
Many thanks Tom and kind regards

Johnny
1970 FI Auto Squareback
1999 T4 Transporter 2.5 TDI Reimo

http://www.youtube.com/@BuscowboyClassics

https://www.instagram.com/buscowboy/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a fuel pressure regulator from Tom. Great price,and very fast shipping. Thanks Tom.
sgmalt46
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

purchased early muffler clamps. a+ Very Happy
66 beetle
71 square back (sold) ! good luck with it Henry!
46 beetle 552nd royal army service corps CCG
sgmalt46
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

purchased a thin slot generator 6 volt. shipped fast great price! A++
Steve. Very Happy
66 beetle
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:24 am    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a set of Door Edge Guards from Tom, and the transaction went smoothly and quickly. He is an honest seller, and I look forward to working with him, again.
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
sgmalt46
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

purchased NOS early bus wheel cylinders . great price
recommended seller . thanks tom.

Steve.
66 beetle
Big_E_Deluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Obsolete Man - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased some NOS VW needle bearings from Thomas. Great communication and items as described. Shipped with care. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. Thank you Thomas!

1958 VW Beetle - "Max": https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...highlight=
1959 VW Bus - "Hans" - Double Door Panel (sold): https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=746927
2014 Porsche 991.1 Carrera S
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: