Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Sam Steel - [email protected] - Samuel Andújar González
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Sam Steel
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 26, 2024
Hebster52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:24 am    Post subject: Re: Sam Steel - [email protected] - Samuel Andújar González Reply with quote

Thank you Sam for top quality taillights!
Arrived today!

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

The KidVRod project
The 356 Pre-A replica,SOLD
The 1966 Kommanderwagen, SOLD
The Doppel -67, SOLD
The Singlecab -72, SOLD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bubba
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:09 am    Post subject: Re: Sam Steel - [email protected] - Samuel Andújar González Reply with quote

Sam.. I have emailed you 3 times on not knowing the shipping company you used to ship my parts.. It has been a couple weeks since you shipped my parts.. No parts have showed up? Tracking number doesn't work??
curtain Bungee cords for SO23, 22, 33 ,34 ,35
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1587591
bubba
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:40 am    Post subject: Re: Sam Steel - [email protected] - Samuel Andújar González Reply with quote

The tail lights showed today.. They look great! It most just take for ever to get here from Spain? I'm wanting on another order that should show this week.. I will keep you posted.. Thank you.. the tail lights look awesome!
bubba
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: Sam Steel - [email protected] - Samuel Andújar González Reply with quote

Everything showed today.. Parts look awesome.. thank you..
Bonemaro
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:21 am    Post subject: Re: Sam Steel - [email protected] - Samuel Andújar González Reply with quote

So, I'm considering ordering something, shipped to the US. What is this deal I read about being held in customs, etc etc? Can anyone who has recently ordetred in the States help me with this?
lasslo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Sam Steel - [email protected] - Samuel Andújar González Reply with quote

I bought headlight sections and airvents for my lowlight.
I was on waitinglist for allmost a year, but when he had the parts ready for me it was pretty fast shipped.

Great parts, worth waiting for Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Andreas54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:16 am    Post subject: Re: Sam Steel - [email protected] - Samuel Andújar González Reply with quote

I buy some Hearttaillight parts and a Horn Button. The quality is absolutly awesome! You will find 100% nowhere in the world better Heart Glasses! Absolutly identical to the Original, and the hornbutton too!

Thanks so much for this great Parts.

The next Order comes quickly... Wink

Thanks and best Regards from Switzerland, Andreas
djfordmanjack
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:09 am    Post subject: Re: Sam Steel - [email protected] - Samuel Andújar González Reply with quote

Just got my parts from Sam and they are terrific ! he made a one-off special order color semaphore switch and nicely manufactured smaller parts like semaphore covers aso. Quick shipping with tracking available. highly recommendable !
Many Thx, Guenter

52 Barndoor DLX Coachbuild project
55 Wolfsburg panel project, og paint Taubenblau L31
62 Dickholmer, custom color Seeblau L360
63 1500 Notch, og paint Rubin Rot L456
67 1500 Käfer, og paint Lotus weiß L282 w/red interior
oldtimervw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Sam Steel - [email protected] - Samuel Andújar González Reply with quote

Very good.
Ordered the 6v Horn. Payed with Paypal.
Packed very well. Horn looks great.
Mailed with shipping number, date, etc, two weeks from Spain to Germany.
Thank You.
islandveedub Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Sam Steel - [email protected] - Samuel Andújar González Reply with quote

Did a small order for heart taillight bezels from Sam. His price was good and he kept me informed of the progress of shipping. Once he got the tracking number, he e-mailed it to me and less two weeks later I received the package in Hawaii. The quality of the taillight bezels are very nice. I'm sure his taillight reproductions are top quality too. Thanks for the great parts and service. I'll be ordering again!

60 Doublecab
62 23 Window Walkthrough Bus
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Sam Steel - [email protected] - Samuel Andújar González Reply with quote

Hi Sam!

You package arrived safe and sound. The reproduction "egg" bulbholders look great and should do the job! Thanks for your creations and safe shipping!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
nachole
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: Sam Steel - [email protected] - Samuel Andújar González Reply with quote

HI SAM!
The package with the air filter arrived in great conditions, very well protected. The air filter for beetle split is very beautiful a good price.
SAM is a great seller and I'll continue buying him more pieces for my Beetle Split.
Thank you. It was a pleasure.
Nacho.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
René R.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Sam Steel - [email protected] - Samuel Andújar González Reply with quote

I ordered heart tail light lenses from Sam. He shipped them promptly, gave me tracking info, and they arrived in California in just 6 days.

The quality is superb and I'm very happy. Very Happy
eb50vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:34 am    Post subject: Re: Sam Steel - [email protected] - Samuel Andújar González Reply with quote

I placed a order for split parts with Sam Steel on September 12 and have been patiently waiting for them I have sent him numerous emails asking for a update
Sometimes he responds and sometimes doesn’t. I think I have been more than patient with Sam but I am getting unsure of him When he does respond all he says is Sorry not sent. Many orders This was not a small order it is over $800.00. Has anyone had there orders completed. I been waiting for almost 2 1/2 months. I guess my next step is to try to get my money back
kash miller
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Sam Steel - [email protected] - Samuel Andújar González Reply with quote

I can't figure out how to purchase from Sam's I'm wanting to buy a oval window kit I live in the u.s.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Sam Steel - [email protected] - Samuel Andújar González Reply with quote

kash miller wrote:
I can't figure out how to purchase from Sam's I'm wanting to buy a oval window kit I live in the u.s.

Email him and ask how to order it?
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bugnutt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Sam Steel - [email protected] - Samuel Andújar González Reply with quote

I posted a "wanted" ad here on the Samba for two military tread tires for my type 60 replica, SAM responded and though it took some back and forth and TIME, I got my tires. I'm super grateful and would gladly do business with him again
von split
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Sam Steel - [email protected] - Samuel Andújar González Reply with quote

Sam is a great seller. His products are top notch and his communication is great. A first rate experience in every way.

Split Window Club, Germany

Member #297                                     

frehstan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Sam Steel - [email protected] - Samuel Andújar González Reply with quote

Sam was great to deal with. He added extra metal as requested to a set of lowlight head light repair panels. I will be back for a few more parts when they are required.
Thanks Sam

Warren
'56 Ghia Gazelle
'64 Sunroof Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
johnshenry Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Sam Steel - [email protected] - Samuel Andújar González Reply with quote

I recently restored a pair of "Right/Left" '46-'49 SWF semaphores for a customer who sent me some Sam Steel lenses and arms to use. While the SS arms fit the SS lenses nicely, they are way out of spec from the originals. The holes in the lenses are not in the right place. In the pic below, the lense on the bottom is an original, the middle one is a reproduction that I use from a US supplier, and the one on the top is the SS lense.

More importantly is the cross sectional dimension of the end of the SS lense. The opening to insert the semaphore pivot arm is WAY too small. You can see in the pic compared to the other reproduction lense, there is no way that this lense will slip over the pivot arm on one of these early semaphores.

Happy to see that people are happy with other parts from SS, but as a heads up from someone who has been restoring early semaphores for over 15 years, these lenses are unusable.

'57 Deluxe
'56 Single Cab
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: