Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

AirCooledArtifacts - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: AirCooledArtifacts
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 21, 2024
AirCooledArtifacts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

physast wrote:
I purchased an oil bath air cleaner and some reproduction stickers from Eric. His work on the air cleaner is amazing and time spent on the stickers also shows in the quality.

Eric stands by his work and will go far and beyond to make sure that you are happy. Great guy to do business with. Thank you!

Charlie,
Thanks so much for the purchase!
aircooledartifacts.com

Follow our restoration work on Instagram.
Our vintage VW story — featured by Volkswagen of America, Inc, VW Trends & HotVWs
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bavarian323i
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric restored my 1969 Type 1 air filter and was very informative throughout the restoration process. He is one of the most professional, fair, and helpful individuals I have ever dealt with and would VERY HIGHLY recommend him.
AirCooledArtifacts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bavarian323i wrote:
Eric restored my 1969 Type 1 air filter and was very informative throughout the restoration process. He is one of the most professional, fair, and helpful individuals I have ever dealt with and would VERY HIGHLY recommend him.

Thank you for your business!
aircooledartifacts.com

Our vintage VW story — featured by Volkswagen of America, Inc, VW Trends & HotVWs
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rcroane Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a NOS short black coil from Eric for my '65 bug. It was showing some shelf wear, so Eric did a beautiful job refurbishing the exterior of the coil and the bracket before he sent it to me. He clearly takes pride in his work and his passion for our cars is obvious.

Add me to what I'm sure is a very long list of happy customers of Lane Russell Very Happy
AirCooledArtifacts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rcroane wrote:
I purchased a NOS short black coil from Eric for my '65 bug. It was showing some shelf wear, so Eric did a beautiful job refurbishing the exterior of the coil and the bracket before he sent it to me. He clearly takes pride in his work and his passion for our cars is obvious.

Add me to what I'm sure is a very long list of happy customers of Lane Russell Very Happy

Thank you so much. Let me know if we can do anything else for you.
aircooledartifacts.com

Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Lane Russell Vintage Volkswagen - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased some air cleaner decals from Eric. They look great and came quickly. Thanks, Bill.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
AirCooledArtifacts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Lane Russell Vintage Volkswagen - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks, bud!
aircooledartifacts.com

oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: Lane Russell Vintage Volkswagen - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller, extremely fast shipping, highly recommended!! Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
AirCooledArtifacts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Lane Russell Vintage Volkswagen - [email protected] Reply with quote

oakman wrote:
Great seller, extremely fast shipping, highly recommended!! Thanks!

Thank you. Laughing
aircooledartifacts.com

SB1965
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Lane Russell Vintage Volkswagen - [email protected] Reply with quote

I haved boughted an RESTORED Bosch Coil from Eric. When Arrived the coil was not opened as promised on his site and NOT restored. Only painted with an REPO sticker on it. Payed 175 Dollar + shipping + tax.... real value about 20 to 30 euro....

Never again
AirCooledArtifacts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Lane Russell Vintage Volkswagen - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hello, Danny.

We just exchanged a few emails. As I mentioned to you, we stand by the work we do. Please let me know if you'd like to proceed with a return. We are happy to help and want all of our customers to be satisfied.
aircooledartifacts.com

SB1965
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Lane Russell Vintage Volkswagen - [email protected] Reply with quote

Then give me all my money back and delete the offer of restored coils from your website....
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Lane Russell Vintage Volkswagen - [email protected] Reply with quote

Maybe disassembled means removing the spade terminals and nuts? I can't see why you would un-crimp a working distributor to inspect the windings if it tested good.
timmeubanks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Lane Russell Vintage Volkswagen - [email protected] Reply with quote

Eric,
I love my Bosch coil I purchased from you. Your attention to detail from every part I have received from you is amazing. I know you in the VW world and the ART / Design world so I wouldn't expect anything less.
These original German parts are built to last and this coil is a testament to their longevity.

Thank you!
Timm

Current: 1962 Anthracite Ragtop Bug and 1960 Dove Blue Double Cab
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
AirCooledArtifacts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:43 am    Post subject: Re: Lane Russell Vintage Volkswagen - [email protected] Reply with quote

timmeubanks wrote:
Eric,
I love my Bosch coil I purchased from you. Your attention to detail from every part I have received from you is amazing. I know you in the VW world and the ART / Design world so I wouldn't expect anything less.
These original German parts are built to last and this coil is a testament to their longevity.

Thank you!
Timm

Thanks, Timm! Sorry for the delay in reply. We are here for all of our customers and always want to offer the best customer service possible. We appreciate your business.
aircooledartifacts.com

timmeubanks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: LaneRussellVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very Happy

Current: 1962 Anthracite Ragtop Bug and 1960 Dove Blue Double Cab
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
markj60616
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: LaneRussellVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

I am very happy with the rebuilt Pierburg fuel pump I purchased from Lane Russell. I feel it was worth the money to have a properly rebuilt unit ready to bolt on with no worries of leakage and/or fire! It restored the all-original look of my 1970 Beetle which previously was running a Brosol pump.
original engine

1978 Type 2 Panel Bus
original engine 2.0L FI

2014 Beetle 2.5L
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
AirCooledArtifacts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: LaneRussellVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

markj60616 wrote:
I am very happy with the rebuilt Pierburg fuel pump I purchased from Lane Russell. I feel it was worth the money to have a properly rebuilt unit ready to bolt on with no worries of leakage and/or fire! It restored the all-original look of my 1970 Beetle which previously was running a Brosol pump.

Thank you so much for the business. We take a lot of pride in the restoration of all German engine components. Please reach out anytime if we can help in the future. Very Happy
aircooledartifacts.com

Type911
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:34 am    Post subject: Re: LaneRussellVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

I first became acquainted with Eric and Lane-Russell via www.1967Beetle.com
Eric has created a fantastic resource for anyone interested in the best, one year only Beetle, the 1967 model Cool

Eric is a true enthusiast, and a fantastic resource for any vintage VW enthusiast. I'm very happy to recommend Lanerussell.com to anyone looking for quality parts, reliable/detailed parts restoration, and most importantly, GREAT service.

My new to me 67 Beetle will be sporting some uber-cool mudflaps, period correct silver wiper blades and shift knob, from Lane-Russell
Thanks again Eric !

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Last edited by Type911 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
AirCooledArtifacts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: LaneRussellVW - [email protected] Reply with quote

Type911 wrote:
I first became acquainted with Eric and Lane-Russell via www.1967Beetle.com
Eric has created a fantastic resource for anyone interested in the best, one year only Beetle, the 1967 model Cool

Eric is a true enthusiast, and a fantastic resource for any vintage VW enthusiast. I'm very happy to recommend Lanerussell.com to anyone looking for quality parts, reliable/detailed parts restoration, and most importantly, GREAT service.

Thank you so much. I'm always here to help in any way that I can.

Laughing
aircooledartifacts.com

Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: