Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

project_therapy - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: project_therapy
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 24, 2024
mikmalone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:43 pm    Post subject: project_therapy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Kevin is a good guy and a good buyer. Very pleasant and easy to work with. Thanks Kevin !!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ragged63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a vent wing pivot box for my 55 restore and I could not be happier. Kevin sent my package as described and transaction went great, thank you
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
belairman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold Kevin some vent wing glass. Good communication, prompt payment. Very good buyer. Thanks Kevin.
Darvet
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great seller, Thanks!
Beszczynski
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:19 am    Post subject: Re: knaggy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Best items!

I received semaphores in Brazil without problems.

Thank you Knaggy!
Jonnyla
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: knaggy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received my item as described and in timely fashion. Good communication too.
Thanks Kevin,
Jon
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: knaggy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you Knaggy, great to deal with you - Gary
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: knaggy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a hard to find part from Kevin for a very reasonable price. Communication was prompt, and I received the part in great condition with a great shipping price. Thanks for a seamless transaction Kevin!!

Scott
nlorntson
Crazy VW Lady

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:20 am    Post subject: Re: knaggy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a pair of the GHE grab handle bases and they were nicely made, but the material was not a flexible plastic like the originals and they broke when the handle was tightened down to the dash.

Otherwise a smooth transaction.

Thank you Kevin.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
René R.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: knaggy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a decal from Kevin. Came promptly and well-packed, and is amazing in quality. Huge thumbs up!
Oljefläck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: knaggy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Top notch seller. Bought nice parts from Kevin .
http://www.garaget.org/?car=234141
JP38
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: knaggy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great deal with this seller, I've ordered a Dehne sticker, received after only 8 days in France.

Thank you !!!
67conv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:14 am    Post subject: Re: project_therapy - [email protected] Reply with quote

OUTSTANDING! My first time buying from Kevin. Quick to reply to emails, fast shipping, but I'm most impressed with the level of quality and attention to detail he provides, all at a reasonable price.

If you're looking to add some much deserved "icing" on your ACVW's restoration "cake" - this is the man to see! It seems like I looked forever for a red DIAMOND style Hirschmann antenna tip, as only the teardrop style was being reproduced - until I saw the Project Therapy offerings. This reproduction is flawless /perfect! It even arrived in a special little bag, inside a small white 'jewelry' type box, carefully sealed, within a protective mailer.. Thanks, Kevin!

Previously owned: 72 "Baja Champion SE" Spec. Edition Super Beetle bought NEW; 79 Convertible bought NEW; 67 type 1 savanna beige; 67 2.0 911S; 73 2.4 911T; 63 356 T6 B Cabriolet; 64 356 SC sunroof coupe; 72 Type-3 Squareback; 68 + 69 Type-3 Fastbacks; 87 Vanagon GL Wasserboxer
LuckyLemieux
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2022 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: project_therapy - [email protected] Reply with quote

A+++ again. Shipping! Packaging! Thanks again Kevin!

Cheers Jer
Anthracite Left front fender
Split beetle, taillights, dash, rear window, crotch coolers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: project_therapy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought several items from Kevin. Came very quickly and well packed. My wife is already working on an order for her bug. Thanks Kevin.
Mr. Tecism
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:20 pm    Post subject: Re: project_therapy - [email protected] Reply with quote

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄NUMBER 1 ALL THE WAY▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Rustforlife
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: project_therapy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a small item from Kevin, it arrived quickly and was well packed. Thanks!! Very Happy
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: