Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Marcello_6v - [email protected] - Marcello Rava
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Marcello_6v
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 10, 2024
58 capri blue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:11 am    Post subject: Marcello_6v - [email protected] - Marcello Rava Reply with quote

Marcello bought a steering wheel from me, very nice guy, kept his promises for paying.
Great buyer
zigstardust65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Marcello Rava Reply with quote

Marcello bought a Porsche horn button from me. Very nice guy with great communication. Don't hesitate to do business with him![/b]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcello made a purchase from me-he was prompt to pay and very affable via emails. Very good Experience. Thanks again Marcello.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
nugomes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just ad some business with Marcello, everything fine, looking forward to do some more Wink

Thanks
ratherb-buggin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcello purchased some parts from me and was a pleasure to work with. He kept all communication lines open, responded quickly and paid for the parts he purchased right away. I shipped the parts from the United States to Italy with no problems. I would suggest selling to or buying parts from Marcello! Great Samba buyer!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: