Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Snorkelstang
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 143, 144, 145, 146  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Reader's Rides Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
caleb0101
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awreed wrote:
eurodub wrote:
someone got inspired by this thread... but could not finish the job!!

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=213359230

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Needs a little more bondo.
the only thing that car has going for it is that the big stupid roof scoop actually feeds air to the engine
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: Snorkelstang Reply with quote

Update? Should I even bother asking?

Quote:
mannys66: South Philly Van Club, only the most influential and freshest van club in the vw scene
Quote:
Cuņado: Chrome will get you home!!!!!!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vinnysdubs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Snorkelstang Reply with quote

I wonder what's happening with the mystical snorkelstang
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pondoras box
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: Snorkelstang Reply with quote

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^That is a lot like asking somebody "Does this look infected to you?"

You're gonna look even though you don't really want to see it.

1961 23 Window (Bobo)
1965 11 Window (Zelda)
1965 13 Window (Lucas)
1957 Oval ragtop
1988 Cabriolet VR6 conversion
Plus a lot of other rusty junk
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tirekicker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Snorkelstang Reply with quote

I touched The Snorkelstang at The VW Classic and I'm fine.

(16:45:42) Russ_Wolfe: TK, you are like a Maytag washer
(16:46:44) tirekicker: and what's a maytag washer?
(16:47:35) Russ_Wolfe: If you are not agitating, you are not working right
vinnysdubs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Snorkelstang Reply with quote

big things are coming
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Beetlebaum
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Snorkelstang Reply with quote

That's what I like to see. Very Happy
Beetle Bums VW Club Member
Singerdude
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Snorkelstang Reply with quote

Holly Snorkel, what a Craptastic thread. Here I was, living my life, always feeling a void, like something was missing... And then...

I don't believe in randomness. My fingers didn't click on this thread by chance. Tonight Snorkelstang sent me a message. And I started reading from page one, I couldn't put the Ipad away. My abs are sore from all the laughing, my eyes red from the tears. Amongst all the horrors of today's world, such a display of collective absurdity is a balm that soothes the wounds of the soul. Thank you Snorkelstang, from the bottom of my heart.
vinnysdubs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Snorkelstang Reply with quote

Singerdude wrote:
Holly Snorkel, what a Craptastic thread. Here I was, living my life, always feeling a void, like something was missing... And then...

I don't believe in randomness. My fingers didn't click on this thread by chance. Tonight Snorkelstang sent me a message. And I started reading from page one, I couldn't put the Ipad away. My abs are sore from all the laughing, my eyes red from the tears. Amongst all the horrors of today's world, such a display of collective absurdity is a balm that soothes the wounds of the soul. Thank you Snorkelstang, from the bottom of my heart.
snorklestang says thank you and Godspeed it only gets better from here
amrcnbadaz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:18 am    Post subject: Re: Snorkelstang Reply with quote

has it changed owners again or what? I have been wondering if it has been sitting neglected once again.
Singerdude
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: Snorkelstang Reply with quote

Count me in the devoted allies of the Snorklestang, and I'm willing to help with whatever means are in my disposition.
vinnysdubs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Snorkelstang Reply with quote

Snork has not changed owners.but is now back on east coast going to get some much needed love from his hibernation in Cali the past few years.
AlanInMass54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:04 am    Post subject: Re: Snorkelstang Reply with quote

What are the plans for this majestic creation? How could it possibly be improved upon? Possibly the smell, I imagine?
vinnysdubs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: Snorkelstang Reply with quote

AlanInMass54 wrote:
What are the plans for this majestic creation? How could it possibly be improved upon? Possibly the smell, I imagine?
there is no way to improve on that Majestic smell so we're going to have to leave that one alone. Otherwise we're going to set a rear end and rear suspension up and eventually make the almighty run and drive on its own amongst a few other things that were kicking around that we are yet to mention
Bashr52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:08 am    Post subject: Re: Snorkelstang Reply with quote

vinnysdubs wrote:
AlanInMass54 wrote:
there is no way to improve on that Majestic smell so we're going to have to leave that one alone. Otherwise we're going to set a rear end and rear suspension up and eventually make the almighty run and drive on its own amongst a few other things that were kicking around that we are yet to mention

Hopefully making that magical dash all work, including the OG phone Laughing
vinnysdubs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:20 am    Post subject: Re: Snorkelstang Reply with quote

Ah yes the phone that's actually the precursor to the flux capacitor.😄
cory464
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: Snorkelstang Reply with quote

two years of not looking, and this thread is still worthless
vinnysdubs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: Snorkelstang Reply with quote

cory464 wrote:
it all takes time and patience,well get to the good stuff before long.
Kirk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:22 am    Post subject: Re: Snorkelstang Reply with quote

cory464 wrote:

yup

Bear
Coble
Super
Oppenheim
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Ghoti
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Snorkelstang Reply with quote

Any updates?
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Reader's Rides All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 143, 144, 145, 146  Next
Jump to:
Page 144 of 146

Jump to: