Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Transporting my BUS!
Forum Index -> Split Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
KamperKitJay
BDM Hit Man

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 9:19 am    Post subject: Transporting my BUS! Reply with quote

I am planning on moving my bus from Norcal to Tucson Arizona. Anybody out there know of any good outfits that carry cars?? I was also considering renting a pickup and trailer and doing it myself (cheaper!). Any thoughts on this would be helpfull thanks Jay
type877
Samba Haiku Masta

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 10:01 am    Post subject: Transporting my BUS! Reply with quote

From issues I've seen in the forums, it sounds like less headache and expense doing it yourself. If your bus is drivable, or you have the time to make it drivable, drive it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:31 am    Post subject: Transporting my BUS! Reply with quote

if you can drive it, do it. if not...
http://www.movecars.com/toc/find/index.htm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
j.pickens
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 1:49 pm    Post subject: Transporting my BUS! Reply with quote

Norcal to Tuscon? Drive that puppy!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 5:17 pm    Post subject: Transporting my BUS! Reply with quote

i had my bus brought from san fran to tampa and it took the dude three days. i think he was on crack to get there that quick. but it got there and it was only 800 bucks. try www.hurstautotransport.com.
Hornman
Samba Soul Surfer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 5:39 pm    Post subject: Transporting my BUS! Reply with quote

I had a company called A-1 Auto Transport move mine from TX to CA. It took forever and arrived with a dent in the nose. I signed of to receive my Splitty without reading the fine print. The trucking company refuses to pay for the dent regardless of proof that they did it... Another tough lesson learned.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Split Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: