Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Flagstaff *5th Annual High Altitude Kampout July 27th-29th*
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
LuckyMonkeyGarage
Samba Member

Location: Arizona up north, near a mountain with a big "J" on top of it

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ghostwagens caravan from Cottonwood leaves at 1:30pm on Friday the 27th. Meet at the Safeway shopping center. We will be going through Sedona and beautiful Oak Creek Canyon.
Come join us!

Location map is here.....http://maps.google.com/maps?rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-Address&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7ACAW_enUS364US364&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=safeway+cottonwood+az&fb=1&gl=us&hq=safeway&hnear=0x872d050bb7f1ce79:0x702c0500cea3770,Cottonwood,+AZ&cid=0,0,7008355420392431985&sa=X&ei=vy0SULP3HpSe8QTc4YHQBA&ved=0CI0BEPwSMAA

http://vintageswampcooler.blogspot.com/

..........._I====I_ ......................................
......__//_i_||___\\...........i---------------------i
.-==--|''''''''~|''''''''-=-........i---------------------iD
/( O )\\____|__/( O )\\==...........( o )..........
LuckyMonkeyGarage
Samba Member

Location: Arizona up north, near a mountain with a big "J" on top of it

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone is interested in the caravan you can call me 928-593-9721 ask for Kahlil

http://vintageswampcooler.blogspot.com/

..........._I====I_ ......................................
......__//_i_||___\\...........i---------------------i
.-==--|''''''''~|''''''''-=-........i---------------------iD
/( O )\\____|__/( O )\\==...........( o )..........
JFleming
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VWCampGirl wrote:
Yea, the computer says we have no available sites because we close the campground for the event. Don't worry there will be sites Smile You will get the registration packet from the booth when you check in.

Are you in Phx?? Do you need to find someone who can help before you come up?? I might be able to get you to folks who can help??

I am in Flag. However, I fixed it tonight. Woo Hoo. Been having problems with the idle and carb ever since I moved up here a year ago. It has kept me from driving very much. Now I am ready to tear up the town. Glad I finally had a week off of work. See you guys tomorrow.
Kommercial
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broke down on the way to the show. Thanks to the two guys who stopped to help! As well as Tony Cola, and vwcampgirl(?) who all tried to arrange some help over the phone. My westy sounded like a rod was letting loose on the way up sunset point. A 2 hour tow home and $300 later, we finally made it home at 2 am. Ah well, maybe next time! Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Desertbusman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard about your engine, sorry you had the problem. Was it Fri. or Sat.? I hit Sunset point about sunrise on Fri.

When Janyel was younger she would have towed you on into camp with her tow rope and Jeep. Laughing

It was another good event. A tad wet but no problem. Thanks KOA.
VWCampGirl
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shoot....I don't have to be younger...just need the Jeep...I sold it last year Wink I tried to find you an engine but everyone was up in Flag and no engine in sight. I have seen a ton of pics of Facebook. I forgot to take any....again. What an incredible turn out and a great time. The Flagstaff crew had a great time. We appreciate all the wonderful sponsors and folks who donated. I loved meeting so many new people and spending time with the usual suspects. The raffle raised good money and we sent $1000 to the Northern Arizona Food Bank on Tuesday. Other donations will go out this week...after I have squeezed in a few naps. I have learned that a weekend campout turns into a 8 or 9 day adventure. Thanks for everytone who came out on Sunday and partyed into Monday afternoon at my place. I am not going to lie...8 split window buses in my yard got me a little randy Embarassed Look forward to the next event and seeing everyone soon. Thanks for coming and surviving the rain. The turnout was better than I could have expected.
02 Audi TT
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: