Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

BUS PANTHER - [email protected] - Ronnie Chang
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: BUS PANTHER
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 17, 2021
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't heard from him lately - he usually emails me all the time with random questions, etc.

I noticed his profile says he has not visited since June 23, 2012.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
American Aircooled
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:51 am    Post subject: barndoorguy Reply with quote

I've had business dealings with Ronnie for the past four years with nothing but positive results. HB
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronnie is unavailable at the present time but his friend is resolving all open issues.

If you need contact info, please PM or email me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sirswank
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:22 am    Post subject: Re: barndoorguy Reply with quote

American Aircooled wrote:
I've had business dealings with Ronnie for the past four years with nothing but positive results. HB

What this user is not saying is that the business dealings are not VW related, and were done in person at a retail place of business. It's pretty hard to rip someone off face to face.

American Aircooled AKA Hal Burnett AKA Hal Pilotte is Ron's personal friend and associate, and, while he may have the best intentions, he is helping Ron continue his fraudulent practices while in jail for federal crimes you can discover by googling "ronnie chang murrieta CA". it should turn up these articles

http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/san-marcos/article_91f7e5e9-ed1c-563c-b89b-4628598d4fe7.html
http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/article_76fd92d5-e39c-535f-9289-7582148325c2.html

the latest I've heard thru Hal is that despite proof and assurance i have had from Ron via email, the $500 he still owes me is now a "civil matter" which is a nice way of saying "so sue me". while i would win a judgement, i would still be left with no recourse to actually retrieve the money.

I probably shouldn't go into any more detail. It would be unfortunate if the judge who is overseeing USA V Ronnie Montojo Chang saw this thread. you never know, they could see these transactions as an attempt to earn unreported income or launder money using this community. That would be horrible

I've heard the sob stories. I don't care how nice of a guy Ron is in person. Behind a keyboard, or behind bars, he's a liar and a deadbeat. If you can't execute transactions in a timely manner, you have no business doing it in the first place.
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron Chang sent me an envelope with blank papers stating they were US Postal Money Orders for a purchase he made from me. Of course, I did not ship it. I kept the envelope and papers though.

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This "new" member is Ronnie Chang:
BUS PANTHER - [email protected]
earlywesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy(BUS PANTHER) promised to buy a bus recently and held up the transaction by not sending the deposit when promised several times. I won't bother dealing with him again. He said he also bought the 60 15w in ohio which I see he is now trying to flip before picking it up.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
49barndoor
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron owed me cash from nearly 2 years back as per my post on the previous page, After I spotted him back on Thesamba I politely pointed out he was still due me money, He payed me with paypal.

Thanks Ron Very Happy
Braukuche
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had two transactions with Ron, he purchased a couple parts from me. Both times he picked them as promised on time.

Retirement is here!
1956 Ghia
1959 SO-23 Westfalia
1960 double cab
1960 Baja Bug
1963 stretched double cab
1962 Golde sunroof Ghia
1963 356 B coupe
1963 Notchback
1967 21 window less rusty now
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: