Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Most comical beetle video ever
Forum Index -> Beetle - 1958-1967 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
sovereignsamba
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:45 pm    Post subject: Most comical beetle video ever Reply with quote

This guys pretty wacky, his facts are all over the place. So is his terminology.

Link
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Digger89L
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Most comical beetle video ever Reply with quote

That's too bad, really. Unfortunate that Youtube doesn't employ fact-checkers ....and, unfortunate that a LOT of people (including my wife!) believe EVERYTHING they see on the internet.
bugheadred
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Most comical beetle video ever Reply with quote

wow I had to stop watching that crap lol
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
67ctbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Most comical beetle video ever Reply with quote

That was interesting to say the least... and really? HEINZ Nordhoff? What is he, ketchup?
'63 Ragtop
'73 914
'72 Dodge Wrecker
Go Cubs!
World Series Champions 2016
KentPS wrote:
...or the PO envied the terrorists' bus in "Back to the Future". Laughing

mukluk wrote:
He's fine, just waiting for the dragon in winklepickers to move out of his lane.
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Most comical beetle video ever Reply with quote

It's just alternative facts.

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwuberalles
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: Most comical beetle video ever Reply with quote

Wow that guy is annoying, that was borderline unwatchable. He's like some obnoxious wannabe Rutledge Wood. Shocked
1973 Superbeetle: 1st car, owned since age 12. Update thread --> https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=9919140#9919140
1967 Kombi: Owned since age 17, Dad's retirement project.
1966 Beetle: My new project. (SOLD) Build thread--> https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=678040
Digger89L
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: Most comical beetle video ever Reply with quote

yeah, like I said. Where are the YouTube Police when you really need them!!
63Ragtop NZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Most comical beetle video ever Reply with quote

I thought it was pretty good actually, maybe I don't know my volks lore as well as you others, at least he mentioned Dr Porsche, how many time people have told me how Hitler designed my car Rolling Eyes

Don't mention the war!
sovereignsamba
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Most comical beetle video ever Reply with quote

My literature says dr porsche designed the car, and then went to seek many different investors. One of them happened to be Hitler, he was actually even thrown in jail for it after the war. His son was able to free him after his health turned bad, and had always used the defense that he was uneducated about the politics at the time of seeking the investment.

The funniest part is he seems to think porsches were around first. I dont think he realizes that dr porsche and ferdinand porsche are father and son.

But yeah, terrible video.... Millenials... Skimming over shit and regurgitating history Rolling Eyes
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Beetle - 1958-1967 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: