Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Julian95 - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: julian95
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 21, 2024
doctorvector
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: Julian95 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have purchased several items from Julian in the last month and have a great experience with him. He was quick to answer all of my questions and shipped the items out to me very quickly. Very Happy
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Julian95 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought German sound deadener for my Ghia. Came quick and good quality.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
688GUY
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:21 am    Post subject: Re: Julian95 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great transaction! Super fast shipping and great communication...thanks!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Primo Beer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Julian95 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Aloha purchased euro lowlight Hella lens and Julian was nice enough to sell me correct seals for lens

Very happy with purchase and items I highly recommend
QC6400
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Julian95 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a Hella euro taillight lens for a Karman Ghia from Julian. Lens is in excellent condition. It was a pleasure dealing with Julian. Will buy again in the future.
Peter D.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Julian95 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent communication and quick delivery.
julian95 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: Julian95 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Yes, you and two others out of thousands.

JoelH wrote:
well, I guess other people can read back on your feedback here and gather their own opinions then. I voiced mine, others have too.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
JoelH
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: Julian95 - [email protected] Reply with quote

well, I guess other people can read back on your feedback here and gather their own opinions then. I voiced mine, others have too.

'60 DD SWR Panel
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2522353#2522353

'62 Gulf Blue Ragtop Bug
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=420720&highlight=

'60 Black RHD Beetle
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6478591#6478591

1965 Sea Sand L568 Notchback
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8307805#8307805
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
julian95 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: Julian95 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Since, I have been doing this, there are always problems with suppliers, you put an order in, when they tell you they have the product and then they come back to you with sold out, back-ordered. That is the nature of this business. I always try to find alternatives for my clients and was in the process of doing the same for you. However, I now stopped, since, I will not deal with your slander. I did have another choice for you.

JoelH wrote:
I've had no problems doing business with anyone else here on the samba whether I was buying or selling. NONE. Twice now dealing with you, I've had issues.....but the problem is me huh? I waited for that dash for over 3 months....no communication unless I reached out....and now the same deal with this switch. But the problem is me....ok.

BTW, I have plenty of references on here and in person that can attest to my GREAT character. I am VERY easy to deal with.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
JoelH
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: Julian95 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've had no problems doing business with anyone else here on the samba whether I was buying or selling. NONE. Twice now dealing with you, I've had issues.....but the problem is me huh? I waited for that dash for over 3 months....no communication unless I reached out....and now the same deal with this switch. But the problem is me....ok.

BTW, I have plenty of references on here and in person that can attest to my GREAT character. I am VERY easy to deal with.

'60 DD SWR Panel

'62 Gulf Blue Ragtop Bug

'60 Black RHD Beetle

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
julian95 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: Julian95 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I was on a search for the switch for you and came up with a few choices, I was going to give you your refund and refer you to them. You had my number you could have communicated, the fact is you like to slander and that shows you are a person of poor character.

JoelH wrote:
get real. The ONLY time that you've communicated to me about anything regarding this matter, and regarding the Ghia dash that bought from you was when I initiated it. How would you feel? When were you going to communicate with me on this? You didn't even try to respond to the paypal claim! they give you 2 weeks to respond. NOTHING. You've had plenty of chances to save face and you don't. I learned my lesson this time. Communication is key. I would have been totally fine about all this if you would have just kept me in the loop with what was going on, but that was too much to ask.

Slander.....Telling the truth is not slander. I'm sorry if you don't like it, but the truth hurts sometimes.
JoelH
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: Julian95 - [email protected] Reply with quote

get real. The ONLY time that you've communicated to me about anything regarding this matter, and regarding the Ghia dash that bought from you was when I initiated it. How would you feel? When were you going to communicate with me on this? You didn't even try to respond to the paypal claim! they give you 2 weeks to respond. NOTHING. You've had plenty of chances to save face and you don't. I learned my lesson this time. Communication is key. I would have been totally fine about all this if you would have just kept me in the loop with what was going on, but that was too much to ask.

Slander.....Telling the truth is not slander. I'm sorry if you don't like it, but the truth hurts sometimes.

'60 DD SWR Panel

'62 Gulf Blue Ragtop Bug

'60 Black RHD Beetle

julian95 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:36 am    Post subject: Re: Julian95 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I tried very hard to get that switch for Joel and the supplier sent 2 wrong switches and now tells me he will not have anymore for months. I have been trying to find another supplier and was going to communicate with Joel on this matter, however, since, he goes on a campaign of slandering me, I will at this point just drop the matter. I think it shows that Joel is not a person of good character. It should suffice to say that I have sold thousands of parts in my almost 10 years on the Samba and have only 3 issues.

JoelH wrote:
I recently contacted Julian because he was offering 60-61 turn signal switches for beetles. Since I had dealt with him before, I contacted him asking if he infact had one in stock before I purchased one. He assured that he had 2 coming in within the week and that 1 was spoken for, 1 was up for grabs. I paypal'd him the money that day. A couple weeks went by, I asked if it had come in yet and he said there was a mishap with his supplier. Ok, I get it. When are the good ones coming in then? No real answer. That was about 2 months ago. Luckily, when I sent the money via paypal, I sent it as a business transaction so I could file a claim this time. Last time I sent as friends and family, which means no claims. I filed a claim 2 weeks ago, he never responded to it and yesterday I got my money back. He came through for me once, but I'll never buy from him again. Guys that do business like this shouldn't be allowed on thesamba. We need good sellers, Julian is not one of those good sellers. I would not recommend purchasing anything at all from this person. No communication unless you initiate it, and you'll get the run around. Hope this helps someone into the future.

Joel
JoelH
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: Julian95 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently contacted Julian because he was offering 60-61 turn signal switches for beetles. Since I had dealt with him before, I contacted him asking if he infact had one in stock before I purchased one. He assured that he had 2 coming in within the week and that 1 was spoken for, 1 was up for grabs. I paypal'd him the money that day. A couple weeks went by, I asked if it had come in yet and he said there was a mishap with his supplier. Ok, I get it. When are the good ones coming in then? No real answer. That was about 2 months ago. Luckily, when I sent the money via paypal, I sent it as a business transaction so I could file a claim this time. Last time I sent as friends and family, which means no claims. I filed a claim 2 weeks ago, he never responded to it and yesterday I got my money back. He came through for me once, but I'll never buy from him again. Guys that do business like this shouldn't be allowed on thesamba. We need good sellers, Julian is not one of those good sellers. I would not recommend purchasing anything at all from this person. No communication unless you initiate it, and you'll get the run around. Hope this helps someone into the future.

Joel

'60 DD SWR Panel

'62 Gulf Blue Ragtop Bug

'60 Black RHD Beetle

julian95 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: Julian95 - [email protected] Reply with quote

miguel valdez wrote:
Jules Mass says that im a liar ??? Confused Jules please give me my money back. Purchase the parts 3 months ago The scraper molding is $72.50X2 or $145.00 and shipping is $15.00 for a total of $160.00
Mad After waitnig 2 months for parts i asked for refund and it has been 1 month since then. Mad

Monday, August 13, 2018 8:41 PM
To: Jules Mass
ok , just made the payment by pay pal for the scraper mouldings. thanks Laughing

Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2018 8:12 PM
To: Jules Mass
Please send me tracking info when you send the product. thanks Laughing

Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 3:47 AM
Hi Adan,I will as soon as I ship. Laughing

Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 11:04 PM
thanks, i look forward to getting the parts from you. Laughing

On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 7:32 PM
Hello Jules, im Still waiting for the parts need them ASAP, you have not send me the tracking number, its been 10 days since i place payment. please answer me ASAP. Confused

Fri 8/24/2018, 3:00 AM
Hi Adan,
We are having a little issue with the scraper moldings, I will let you know the outcome tomorrow. Confused

Sent: Friday, August 24, 2018 3:29 PM
Hi Adan, Can you send me your Phone Number? Laughing

Sat 8/25/2018, 8:55 PM
Hi Adan,For some reason, I am not able to get through on the number you gave me above, can you call me on Monday at 908-448-0800. Laughing
Julian

Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 5:51 PM
Hello, just call you and leave you a message, well its been 1 month since i make the payment for the outer scrappers for ghia, its been 2 weeks since we talk on the phone, still i have no answer for the parts i paid. Please if you dont have the part, just send me my refund ASAP. Thanks Shocked

Thu 9/13/2018, 10:01 PM
Hi Adan,I have the parts and am waiting for them to come back from being polished. Confused

On Sat, Oct 6, 2018 at 1:44 PM:
any update ?? Confused

Sat 10/6/2018, 11:30 PM
Hi Adan,I think it is ready, I will find out on Monday. Confused

Wed 10/10/2018, 12:28 AM
Hi Adan,I do apologize, but, with Monday being a holiday, all our shipping backed-up and I am going to get them tomorrow. Confused
Julian

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 9:03 PM
Hello Jules, cant wait no more, please give me back my money ASAP. i already purchase the parts elsewhere Mad

Wed 10/17/2018, 7:54 PM
I just got the parts back, however, if you purchased somewhere else, I will refund you money. Confused Laughing
Julian

On Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 6:57 PM wrote:
Still waiting for my refund Shocked

Tue 10/23/2018, 12:25 PM
Hi Adan,Because of the date of the transaction, it no longer has a refund button for me to issue a refund, so, I have to have a PayPal supervisor do it for me. I am waiting for the supervisor to get back to me. Confused

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 6:34 PM wrote:
Its been 2 week since, i ask for refund !!! need money ASAP Mad

Thu 11/1/2018, 3:41 PM
Hi Adan,I am working on it, I have to get a PayPal supervisor to over-ride the system, because, the transaction is too old. Shocked

Fri 11/23/2018, 7:38 PM
Hi Adan,You posting on the Samba is in bad taste and needs to be corrected, I told you early on that I could no longer get the scraper reproductions and offered a rebuffed OEM or a refund, you stated you wanted the OEM, when the OEM one came back from the chroming guy, you stated you had found another one and I stated I would issue you a refund. When I went to issue you a refund the refund button is no longer there because of the date of the transaction. I contacted and waited for a PayPal supervisor to over-ride the system and issue the refund. In one case I missed the call because I was out and my assistant did not know how to handle it and then with a busy schedule and the holidays (Veteran's Day and Thanksgiving) I was not able to get it done. I need you to remove your false statement, as in, (lies and buyer beware
Shocked

On Fri, Nov 23, 2018 at 2:51 PM
NO PARTS and NO MONEY FOR 3 MONTHS NOW . Make your self responsable for you actions and Please send my money ¡TODAY Cool

Fri 11/23/2018, 9:02 PM
Hi Adan,You know very well it has not been 3 months since you requested the refund, correct your lies first.Julian Shocked

On Fri, Nov 23, 2018 at 5:33 PM
i will edit the post after i get my deposit later TODAY, its that easy. Wink

Fri 11/23/2018, 10:35 PM
Hello Adan,You will edit your lies, before, I send the deposit, it is that easy.Julian Shocked
julian95 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: Julian95 - [email protected] Reply with quote

The email julian95@optonline, was being blocked from getting email from the Samba and I could not use it. [email protected] does not belong to me, giftshopcafe@giftshopcafe, does not belong to me, [email protected] was hacked into and could no longer be used.

jbarbabosa wrote:
Moderator note:
These person has also these email addresses:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

julian95 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: Julian95 - [email protected] Reply with quote

You did not wait months, I was working on getting you your refund, when, you went on a campaign of slandering us. I will not be blackmailed by you!

miguel valdez wrote:
What has happened with my refund ????? need money ASAP, make the purchase for door scrapers on 8/13/2018, ITS BEEN 5 MONTHS OF LIES AND BLACKMAIL... BUYERS BEWARE.

Ill keep posting till you pay me back Julian
julian95 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: Julian95 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Some parts may take longer to get than others, I usually inform the customer if there is going to be a delay.

JoelH wrote:
I am currently in a transaction with Julian. Very fast response time before i made the purchase.. not so good now. 3 weeks and still waiting for parts that should have been here in 4 days.
julian95 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: Julian95 - [email protected] Reply with quote

When you stop your campaign of lies and misrepresentations, designed to slander me, I will refund your money and not before, I will not be blackmailed!

miguel valdez wrote:
What has happened with my refund ????? need money ASAP, make the purchase for door scrapers on 8/13/2018, ITS BEEN 3 MONTHS OF LIES... BUYERS BEWARE.
GOT EMAILS TO PROVE THIS
miguel valdez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Julian95 - [email protected] Reply with quote

What has happened with my refund ????? need money ASAP, make the purchase for door scrapers on 8/13/2018, ITS BEEN 5 MONTHS OF LIES AND BLACKMAIL... BUYERS BEWARE.

Ill keep posting till you pay me back Julian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: