Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vwpartsguy - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vwpartsguy
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 21, 2024
Offy 220
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: vwpartsguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have been looking for a drivers door in decent shape for my 1960 ragtop. Eric checked his stock and found an OG door in great condition. He held it for me for at least a month til I could drive up to the High Desert and pick it up. Eric is great to do business with and a wealth of knowledge. Thanks, Eric.
welshcabrioman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:19 pm    Post subject: Re: vwpartsguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Eric is super easy to deal with, bought some ghia sheet metal, had it cut and wrapped & shipped in no time.
Great Transatlantic deal!!
Great guy!!
Thanks Eric
sportin-wood
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: vwpartsguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Eric held a gas tank for me for over a month while I drove from Texas to SoCal on a personal trip. He was nice enough to arrange the pickup at his place. Would deal with again anytime. Thanks Eric!
"Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman. He's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it." --- Jeff Spicoli
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Hideo T
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: vwpartsguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great guy with great NOS parts! Nice packaging and quick shipping. Thanks again! Regards from Japan.
cajun_sun_bug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:01 am    Post subject: Re: vwpartsguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some repop Hurst shifter parts from Eric, everything was as promised and delivered fast, thanks Eric, hope to deal with you again.
#cajunhotrodder on insta
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mark Evans Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:17 am    Post subject: Re: vwpartsguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a bus air cleaner stand from Eric, quick replies and unbelievable shipping!
67paulo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: vwpartsguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller with very quick response. Eric is first class. Had my shipping tracking information within hours of purchase. Fast shipping and very well packed. One of the best sellers I’ve dealt with.
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: vwpartsguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently got a transaxle case from Eric. He was unsure of the condition and was selling it as an empty case that could be used as a starter stand. I purchased the case in hopes of using it for a transaxle rebuild. The shipped price was reasonable, and it was sent out quickly. Upon receiving it, it looks to be in excellent condition, and able to be used for my rebuild. I will definitely have you in the short list for Samba go to vendors. Thank you!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: vwpartsguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a wire cover from Eric, and the transaction was smooth and easy. It ended up being a bit more expensive than I wanted, but I chalk that up to supply and demand, especially when you have quality parts, like Eric does. It arrived well packed and quickly. He also looked around for some of my other "wish list" items, which I really appreciate (not everyone is willing to do that)! I would definitely consider purchasing from him again!
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
Derosse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: vwpartsguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

bought a donor part from Eric. This guy is great and very helpfull to find a shipping solution together. Will not hesitate to deal with Eric again. Have great holidays Eric!!!! cheers!
Dave
Samba Elder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: vwpartsguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some Hurst shifter rebuild parts from Eric- quick reply, reliable, fast shipping, the right stuff.. Thank You, sir.. \X/

"Those that matter, don't mind,
and those that mind, don't matter"
La Cucaracha
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: vwpartsguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased 2 year only door latch mechanism, 65-66 only. Driver side. Great condition!! Great communicator!! Super quick 1 day shipping!! I have been l👀king quite a while for tis item. Now I can install the prper door handle on LaCucaracha!! Thanx Eric. L👀king forward to our next transaction!!

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

VWLIFER64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: vwpartsguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just as described and fast shipping. Would definitely buy from again and I’m 3/4ths the way across the country.
georgew5
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: vwpartsguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just received the Hurst shifter kit. I am very pleased. The product is top quality and Eric is a great seller.
tommu
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: vwpartsguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Cant do better than buy from Eric. Knowledgeable, friendly, quick shipping and fair pricing.
Tom Mohr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:08 am    Post subject: Re: vwpartsguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great communication, shipped item and received promptly. Item is as stated. Great transaction. Thanks, Tom
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
velvetgreen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: vwpartsguy - [email protected] Reply with quote

Eric is pleasure to do business with. Many thanks and enjoy
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: