Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Official Harbor Freight win or lose thread
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
vtomike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Official Harbor Freight win or lose thread Reply with quote

Predator 3500 Super Quiet Inverter Generator = Big WIN! Consumer Reports even gave it great ratings.

Electric start or pull, can power air conditioning on a camping trailer.

You can find them on sale with coupon for $700.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
brian rogers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Official Harbor Freight win or lose thread Reply with quote

Well I’m gonna stick my neck out here. I just purchased the 4 ton porta power set. For the 1st use it’s great. It’s one of those use it once and awhile tools.
Grandson found a safety post the hard way, caved thing in pretty badly. The Jack pushed things out just like it’s supposed to. Only complaint is it would be nice if they could just tighten the fill plug up. Hydraulic oil all through the nice carrying case. We’ll see in the next go around pushing out a bay door frame.
HarryFD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Official Harbor Freight win or lose thread Reply with quote

Positive shout out.

I cracked my 19 mm Pittsburg impact socket yesterday. Brought it to HF and without complaint or issue I was given a replacement. Just like Sears used to do for craftsman back in the day.
DerrickfromNC1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Official Harbor Freight win or lose thread Reply with quote

Purchased some HF wet/dry sandpaper today.....price was right (7) 9”x11” sheets of 220grit & 7 of the 500g. Price for 7 was only $2.99. However the problem I’m finding is that the paper used is brittle and will not fold over flat like other wet/dry paper w/o tearing at the fold. Also as your sanding....little bits and pieces of the paper start breaking off.
Other than that it works!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Archie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Official Harbor Freight win or lose thread Reply with quote

I use their 69645 4 1/2 inch Drill Master angle grinders and 60614 3/8 inch Drill Master variable speed reversing drills daily. Had them for years and still going strong. Value for money? You bet!
wheel607
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Official Harbor Freight win or lose thread Reply with quote

Have a bunch of problems surrounding the purchase of their 4 gallon backpack sprayer. To make it short, yes I took it back to the store, and they promptly told me to call a number they gave me, as they didnt handle refunds in the store on most any sprayer. This was in the first 9 days after I bought it from them. It just didnt work. Top kept blowing off the tank, wouldnt pressurize, even water. Well they gave me a REFUND and it didnt show up on my VISA next month, eventhough they told me since it was VISA it would be only 3-5 business days (I got the womans name). Long story, I have invested over 10 hours in this crap with wrong person, she doesnt exist, wrong phone numbers, person answering Harbour Freights sprayer line at home in his pajamas, (he told me). Couldnt transfer to the number I was given. Anyway, just dont buy anything you think you may bring back. Buying their CRAP from China is fine, use it up and dont ever expect a refund. I must say, I have bought other things that I returned and have NEVER had this problem. I would definately forgo making a big purchase from them until the first of the year. I have still not gotten my $31.00 back, but I have called VISA to take care of it. Seems like a classic flim-flam to me.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: