Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Barndoor Mafia
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 863, 864, 865  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Split Bus - Barndoor Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

who is the barndoor king? that's like walking down 9th st in south philly asking "who is skinny joey?"

Quote:
mannys66: South Philly Van Club, only the most influential and freshest van club in the vw scene
Quote:
Cuņado: Chrome will get you home!!!!!!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
AlanInMass54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damnit! cant I get an answer? dont you know who he is?! a name will do nicely!! BAH!! Oh and congratulations Paul! If I lived in your neck of the woods we'd go there today and go get it! Dont let the bad guys get it! :snipersmile: Exclamation Evil or Very Mad Shocked Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Barndoor Mafia
Il Capo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey AlanInMass54 and Paul,

Yes, the Barndoor Mafia does exist! And most likely way before you guys have ever expressed interest in these prized rare birds! Hey! if you want the shit, the parts, go out and look for the stuff! Most of the guys in this organization keep a low profile and do not want to expose their identities, and have owned their Barndoors for a very long time! Don't be pissed off at this group of individuals that DO NOT buy and turn around and sell the Barndoor stuff! We are not Bus Hoarding fruite cakes! I really take offense to this comment, which ever one of you made?

And NO, we are not evil.....but cross me or BBJ????? Then you will have something to worry about! Capiche!

The stories you read about us on this site is true! We are everwhere!

And Gibbs Conners, the Barndoor King is not a Made Man! He is a token, and only because he is a RAIDER fan like all Mafiosi.....

Oh, and don't mess with our HUSSIES either! Then we have a big problem!
Isn't that right JAY THE STRANGE BOY!!!

And BUCIOBATISTI knows first hand what the Mob is all about! He's been out to the mother land, ITALIA, with the Mob! And is also very well connected.

From what I can see on the screen......most of you guys who do not recognize this organization are from the east coast. I will be present there for the Bulli Brigade 10 slamming down some cold one's with my main man RAFFERTY!!! And cooking up the Carne Asada with Mr. Philly 1999, 2000, 2001,2002 and 2003............Double Standards!

If you have any other beefs????? e-mail me. I don't want to upset my buddy Everrett with this type of behavior.

[email protected]

Regards,
The MOB!

-----------------------------

Che Cazzo! Genti Patzo! No capito!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mynameismud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barndoor Mafia wrote:
Hey AlanInMass54 and Paul,

Yes, the Barndoor Mafia does exist! And most likely way before you guys have ever expressed interest in these prized rare birds! Hey! if you want the shit, the parts, go out and look for the stuff! Most of the guys in this organization keep a low profile and do not want to expose their identities, and have owned their Barndoors for a very long time! Don't be pissed off at this group of individuals that DO NOT buy and turn around and sell the Barndoor stuff! We are not Bus Hoarding fruite cakes! I really take offense to this comment, which ever one of you made?

And NO, we are not evil.....but cross me or BBJ????? Then you will have something to worry about! Capiche!

The stories you read about us on this site is true! We are everwhere!

And Gibbs Conners, the Barndoor King is not a Made Man! He is a token, and only because he is a RAIDER fan like all Mafiosi.....

Oh, and don't mess with our HUSSIES either! Then we have a big problem!
Isn't that right JAY THE STRANGE BOY!!!

And BUCIOBATISTI knows first hand what the Mob is all about! He's been out to the mother land, ITALIA, with the Mob! And is also very well connected.

From what I can see on the screen......most of you guys who do not recognize this organization are from the east coast. I will be present there for the Bulli Brigade 10 slamming down some cold one's with my main man RAFFERTY!!! And cooking up the Carne Asada with Mr. Philly 1999, 2000, 2001,2002 and 2003............Double Standards!

If you have any other beefs????? e-mail me. I don't want to upset my buddy Everrett with this type of behavior.

[email protected]

Regards,
The MOB!

-----------------------------

Che Cazzo! Genti Patzo! No capito!

Get my message from the other day? posed a ? for you- and BTW- I have went out and searched for them (busses- and found 3- yah 3). Also, Indianapolis isn't on the east coast - it's classified Midwest.... Wink
AlanInMass54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally! Good to see that this person(s) finally exists! Still no name though...Why wouldnt any of these people want to be known? It would be a nicer friendlier hobby if people knew each other better, I'd say anyways. At any rate thats a nce informative post, the last few lines remind me of the back cover scribblings of a high school year book, but nice on the whole! Too much caffeine I'd say... Its nice to be in the mafia! Are you hiring in the extortion department? I think I'd be good at that if I apply myself! As I own a barndoor I'm in by default, right? Me and Paul will take over this two-bit operation! Are ya with me Paul? I'm going out back to my bus now to sit on the mint condition 6 leg middle seat.. Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mynameismud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mid-East coast syndicate......... Wink
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you want names search barndoor in the typeII parts classifieds or visit slam gabriel, ca

Quote:
mannys66: South Philly Van Club, only the most influential and freshest van club in the vw scene
Quote:
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one word of advice, don't ever try to drink like barndoor mafia. you might live to regret it.

Quote:
Quote:
Barndoor Mafia
Il Capo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul,

No, I did not get your message? When? I am not too keen on computers!
Anything on the other side is referred to the east coast by us Californians!
Good for you, you found three! Well everyone knows where the Barndoor capital is.............

Mid-East coast syndicate????

And Alan in Mass 54,

The Mob has the extortion department covered! I handle most of that stuff and I am the muscle of this organization. Any any of these guys who mention me what I look like! And you mention that my last lines were memories of your old high school scribblings? Nah, we don't threat anyone! We just handle business! Capiche!

You have to be a Made Man to be part of this organization, not by default.
And I can count on both of my hands how many super clean nice original
6 leg middle seats are here, in Cali. And same goes to RHD 6 leg middle seats!

If either of you cats make it out to the Bulli Brigade 10?? Look for me!
Or if you guys come over to this side?? Look me up as well.

Regards,
The Mob!

---------------------------------
Mah Che Cazzo Voy Di Piu!
-Cosa Nostra!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
AlanInMass54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Don Corleone! And Paul! And other people! RHD middle seats? Blah! Barndoors are awkward enough without being backwards! I've never been to california, doubt I ever will, but I'm sure its nice! And yes, Mid-East coast syndicate, thats right! It's commin! Be afraid and so on and so forth... Back to my happy rust bucket... :-$ Laughing Very Happy
Barndoor Mafia
Il Capo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey AlanInMass54,

Where is this mid-east coast going? You mentioned that you were most likely never coming to Cali?? And yes, it is beautiful out here!

Good luck on your 54 project.....

Ci Vediamo Presto!

-------------------------------
Mah Che Cazzo Voy Di Piu!!!
- Cosa Nostra!!
AlanInMass54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello! It's not going anywhere, yet! Yes I'll probably never make it to CA. What little money I do have will probably go into this rotten bucket of a bus, blah! I'm down to using 40 grit sanding disks just to get through the bondo and layers of paint! And I'd have it no other way! Rockin!! Very Happy Laughing
mynameismud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be curious if anyone has the numbers of those that own a Barndoor, East of the Mississippi?
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how far east, there are a bunch in the UK

Quote:
Quote:
mynameismud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well if you go far enough east - you end up back on the west coast- so I would say the US-
Skim
Rants Master

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, all I can tell you is that cat known as Big Baby Jesus has the baddest smooth gate barn single I've ever seen.
1954 Sunroof
1959 Lowlight Ghia vert
1960 Lt Grey Double Cab SMZ LEGIT
1963 Deluxe Turkis Walk Thru 15 Window OG Paint
der winkermeister
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hummm I`d like to see that one, a smoothgate, sounds very nice......I bet they would know where an extended barndoor SC is or a barndoor Binz cab IF ANY EVEN EXIST? Very Happy

But all this mafia talk reminds me of a tight little group of collectors I know back in Europe who play with coachbuilt cars too, cept they play with Hebs, Denzels and Dannenhauer`s.

There was a group of pre 49 freaks that were really big back in the 1980`s and 90`s and I was "in" with them (when I had my 46") but they have all since faded away, many of the ORIGINAL VW collectors of greatness have passed on RIP.

Der Winkermeister

Vintage Square Window Owners Society 1958-61 VSWS
President
Skim
Rants Master

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smooth gates are my favorite commercial vehicle.
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/47532.jpg
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/46949.jpg
1954 Sunroof
1959 Lowlight Ghia vert
1960 Lt Grey Double Cab SMZ LEGIT
1963 Deluxe Turkis Walk Thru 15 Window OG Paint
der winkermeister
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!

The top one looks REALLY smooth............................. Shocked NOW JUST SOME PORSCHE RACING LOGOS, AND A 1600 SUPER OR A SUPER 90 MOTOR with some slotted Porsche rims! Very Happy

Der Winkermeister

Vintage Square Window Owners Society 1958-61 VSWS
President
Barndoor Mafia
Il Capo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Skim,

I agree with you! BBJ, aka BIG BABY JESUS! His Smooth Gate Barndoor Single Cab, EL GUAPO, is bad ass!!!! There is another Barney Single Cab
debuting soon, though, this one will most likely be "straight scrapping the floor"!!!! And those links you posted.......I beleive that one orginal paint Single Cab is out of the UK? If so, it belongs to Mr. Richie King and that ride is BAD ASS! BBJ and I have seen it up close!

Very doubtful that any "Binz Barndoors" were ever created. Now, an extended bed Single Cab? I'd have to pull out the "Bible's" to check this out?

Regards,
The MOB!

------------------------------
Mah Che Cazzo Voy Di Piu
- Cosa Nostra[/img]
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Split Bus - Barndoor All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 863, 864, 865  Next
Jump to:
Page 2 of 865

Jump to: