Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts  See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

TrulyVintage - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: TrulyVintage
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: October 19, 2019
jmje2000
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:52 am    Post subject: TrulyVintage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jim is absolutely fantastic! Professional, honest, and reliable enclosed transport.

He moved a bus for me from Kansas to Washington. Bus arrived on time and Jim personally called me to notify me at drop off point. He was a pleasure to deal with.

I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for protected enclosed transport. I will definitely keep him in my contacts for any future transport needs.

Thanks again Jim!
TrulyVintage Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:32 am    Post subject: Thank You Reply with quote

Jeremy,

Thank you ......

Jim

vwcollective
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a great experience with Jim. Great communication and professional service. I would trust him to ship anything no matter the value and know that it would arrive without any problems.

I would use him again in a heard beat and know my vehicle would be handled with care.

Thanks Jim!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
branston Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:07 pm    Post subject: Truly Vintage Reply with quote

Jim moved a bug for me from MI to PA at short notice.

Great communications, reasonable rates & stuck to his quoted price. Goes the extra mile to work with seller and purchaser and ensured he got the vehicle to me to meet my changed commitment & deadline.

Knows the business and takes great care of the vehicles he moves.

On top of all this real a nice guy and a professional.

Thanks for the great service Jim
Vince Petrie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:28 pm    Post subject: TrulyVintage Reply with quote

I just got my VW delivered by Jim of TrulyVintage. He came to my rescue after I got the run around for months from the transport brokers. Jim is professional, competent, reliable, friendly and fairly priced. I've already recommended him to another VW owner and friend of mine. I would use his service again without any second thought. Thanks Jim. Keep up the good work.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
dualport
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:40 pm    Post subject: Glad I found him Reply with quote

Jim was great and literally went the extra mile to help me. Highly recommended,
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ScottShelley
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim is great! He really helped me out when I was having a hard time getting a non running Vanago moved. I would highly recommend him! Thanks Jim!
poison
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: TrulyVintage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Had a great experience with Jim. Great communication, he delivers a very professional service. I would trust him any time and i would certainly recommend him to anybody that needs a vehicle shipped.

I would use him again in a future if I had to ship another vehicle knowing that it would be handled with care and arrive without any problems.

Thanks Jim!!!
Max Boost
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:16 pm    Post subject: Re: TrulyVintage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jim is the man!! Thanks Jim for helping me bring my baja home. i can honestly say i am 100% satisfied with his service. he picked up my car from a friends house in phoenix and my friend also said "Jim was a very cool guy" You cant get any better service than that. Be sure Jim will be the first person i call for my next transport.

Thank you!
J,Chrome
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: TrulyVintage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very Happy very happy with my transport service. I read the other reviews and talked to Jim a lot. Might have gotten on his nerves with my multitude of questions 😆. He did a personal great job. I will contact him in the future with any transportation needs!
dualport
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: TrulyVintage - trulyvinta[email protected] Reply with quote

Jim helped us out again moving a 924S from Charlotte to Austin. There’s cheap and then there is ‘done right, safe and secure’. Don’t go cheap if you care about your car or truck. Jim does it right and with a smile. Thanks Jim!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
luhrsen92648
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: TrulyVintage - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks Jim for delivering my 55 VW BUG CONVERTIBLE safely from El Paso, Texas to Huntington Beach, CA. Sorry for texting you so much when you were on the road. I was just a little anxious. I would definitely use you again in the near future!

Thanks again
Larry
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: