Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Hawkeye Buggies Neil Decker
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hawkeye Buggies Review
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Hawkeye Buggies Neil Decker Reply with quote

I paid hawkeye buggies for my chassis $1900 in 2011 January, now it`s 2012 June, and I still don`t have a chassis. I cannot even contact with Mr. "Hawkeye".

Mr. "Hawkeye" Neil Decker why doesn`t he answer my calls??? and e-mails,???
I already paid the chassis and shipping in full $1900. I was talking to him on the phone, he told me he did chassis for other countries before, so he can ship it to me too. I was checking his reviews on the internet and I did not find any bad reviews. And he sounded like a nice honest man. I even threw out my old chassis.

He always disappeared for a couple of weeks, or months. Finaly in April 2012, we agreed that he will get it weighted, and send it. I asked him how much extra do I owe him, because I did ask for some extra stuff, like pedals, etc...
He said we will see how much is the weight difference, and I would pay for the shipping difference accordingly. This was on April 16th, and since then I cannot get into contact with him. He won't answer my phone calls, he won't e-mail back to me.
So I don't know what to think anymore.
Am I the only one this has happened to, or are there more people out there???

After my experiences with Hawkeye Buggies, Neil Decker, I would not recommend him to anyone that is not is Texas, US.

I have all our e-mails between us, I contacted a lawyer, and called the sherif's office in Hawkins, so right now I'm waiting to see if I will ever see my chassis or my money back.
Lou
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: