Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: palmgreen57
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
50Splitman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:35 am    Post subject: Re: palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre Reply with quote

Excellent seller! Great communication, package was well-protected, and shipping was fast. Would nor hesitate to do business with him again. Thanks, Yan!
originalo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:55 am    Post subject: Re: palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre Reply with quote

I purchased a part from Yannick and everything went perfectly. Comunication was prompt, packing excellent, I got always informed about the point of situation of my order and the part arrived quickly and safe.
Excellent seller, nickel,*****!
Merci beaucoup.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
oring71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre Reply with quote

Bought kick panel off of Yannick, item was just as described and comunication was prompt, easy to deal with. I would not hesitate to buy again,thanks again Yan.
Goluscombe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre Reply with quote

I just bought a semaphore switch from Yannick LeFebvre in France and he did a great job not only with a fine VW part but also with the shipping and the follow up.

With Yannick, buying from France is no different than buying from another state in the U.S. He is quick.

Just as important, he was forthright and complete in describing the semaphore. It was as good as it can get without seeing the part in person.

I look forward to purchasing parts from him in the future. I have no doubt others will enjoy the same experience.

Thanks Yannick!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
laneven28
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:26 am    Post subject: Re: palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre Reply with quote

Great experience with Yan. Purchased some okrasa manifolds & carbs from him recently, he packaged them very carefully and shipped quickly. Excellent communication throughout the process. Will gladly buy from him again. Thanks again Yan.
1956 Iris Blue Convertible
1958 Pearl White Lowlight KG Convertible
1961 Turkis Ragtop
Jung Restoration
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre Reply with quote

Awesome all around buying experience from Yan. His pictures were great, description was great and his prompt communication via e-mails were a key to me buying. My payment with pay pal and his packaging were fantastic as well. Highly recommend him as a seller!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Zanderman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre Reply with quote

Yan is wonderful to deal with.
Accurate and honest to a fault!
Can not recommend him highly enough!!!
Thanks very much Yan. Very Happy
Zander.
Dolomite74
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:16 pm    Post subject: Re: palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre Reply with quote

Bought a diecast model from Yan, very pleased with purchase, was very well packed, posted tracked shipping, nice friendly person to deal with, hope we can deal again. Thanks again Yan. Very Happy
rick hicks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre Reply with quote

Bought a long block and generator from Yan in France. The engine arrived at my door step in Texas 3 days later! Excellent transaction and seller..
Thanks Yan!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
RBLyon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:24 am    Post subject: Re: palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre Reply with quote

Great transaction. Great communication ,fast shipping ,great part. He even shipped my part while on vacation. Thank you Yan.
alexs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:45 am    Post subject: Re: palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre Reply with quote

I purchased a middle seat of Yan. Great communication, great seat and great service. He even invited me to stay over the night at his home when I was picking up the seat. Thank you again Yan Very Happy
Seattle72
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre Reply with quote

Bought a set of tail light lenses from Yan. Awesome guy, great communication, answered every questions before I had a chance to ask.
1971 Super Beetle
1976 BMW 2002
1971 BMW 2002
1972 Squareback
1984 Rabbit GTI
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre Reply with quote

Very good seller & great communication

many thanks
John O'Sullivan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre Reply with quote

Many thanks Yan, 25 ho exhaust arrived as advertised and well packed, great follow up e mails/tracking, great seller, would use you again for sure.regards John
UGLY VW Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre Reply with quote

Yan has been the man, helped with identifying CIJ's. very thorough on shipping, packaging, and address labels. has sent pics of each prior to sending. do recommend
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
velkke
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre Reply with quote

I bought a very nice collectible from Yannick, everything went smoothly. The item was super nice. I would highly recommend dealing with him and would be happy to buy more from him. Thanks again !
JP38
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre Reply with quote

I've bought an oval Eberspächer heater, great communication, perfect transaction !
Thank you Yan Wink
FER-MORAES
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre Reply with quote

Excellent seller, everything perfect.

Thank you so much. Best regards.
Wesley.
dvieira
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre Reply with quote

Very Happy Super Happy with Yan, my lug wrench arrived FAST.. and totally PLEASED with it.... Thank You Yan...
Peter_KG
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre Reply with quote

Very honest seller!! +++
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: