Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: palmgreen57
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
mehl111
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre Reply with quote

Bought skyglasses! Super friendly seller; perfect packaging
Thank you Yan
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre Reply with quote

Thank you, nice reliable seller. Goods great as described and well packaged. Greetings and thanks Markus
karmannghia1960
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre Reply with quote

super cool seller, parts according to the announcement I recommend thanks you Yannick
begg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:15 am    Post subject: Re: begg - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre Reply with quote

Purchased some part for my Barndoor from Yannick and the parts were accurately described and posted to me in Australia without any problems.
Thanks again Yan
CM170
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre Reply with quote

Yannick is a supercool seller. The goods were well packaged and the shipping was fast. Thanks Yan
Stuka56
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:07 pm    Post subject: Re: palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre Reply with quote

Yannick, cant thank you enough, easy to deal with, item arrived well packed and as described. thank you. Highly recommended.
ZwitterND
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre Reply with quote

Thanks Yannick! Item was as advertised and arrived in perfect shape, pleasure doing business with you!
rstucke
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre Reply with quote

bought a 1200 inlet manifold from Yan
He packaged it well and sent it to me here in Australia
With all the transportation problems to long distant countries it got here in one piece.
Very happy with the condition of the manifold
Thankyou Yannick
brookmp
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:15 am    Post subject: Re: palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre Reply with quote

I had an easy and smooth transaction with Yannick and would definitely buy from him again. Good communication and the package arrived in perfect condition (France to the US). Thank you very much.
gatorwyatt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 11:39 am    Post subject: Re: palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre Reply with quote

Purchased a vintage Bosch sticker from Yan and everything went perfect. Very good communication and happy with the item.
Thanks again Yan!

wanted:
RHD Barndoor floor mat..reproduction is fine
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jack1448
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre Reply with quote

The test of a good seller is what happens when a purchase goes bad. Unfortunately, Yan didn’t pass this test. I had purchased what was advertised as ‘original used carpet’ for the rear luggage area. Initially Yan was very helpful, with prompt replies and multiple pictures. There was something that looked off with pictures, but Yan assured me that this was a ‘woven’ product. What arrived was a textured rubber mat - not carpet, not woven, and not original. After a couple prompting emails, Yan explained that he was sorry but his English is limited and he doesn’t know words like woven or carpet - not that I ever prompted him for those words.

I explained my position to Yan: whether intentional or not, the product was not described correctly. I told him that I believe I was owed a refund, and a good seller would accept a return and provide a refund (less shipping costs). That seems like the minimum of what was due. Of course, overseas shipping is expensive, meaning I would still lose over half of what I paid, but something is always better than nothing.

I also gave Yan the option to simply refund 40 Euros (which is what I should net if I returned the mats – less shipping each way) and he could keep the rest. I’ve sent Yan a couple emails and a month later I am still waiting for his reply.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
palmgreen57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:39 am    Post subject: Re: palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre Reply with quote

Hello Don,
I reply to everybody who reads your coment,
I think I did my job, I sent you many pictures of what you asked me, close up of the texture, several piece to compare which was the best for you with different lightining, etc.....
Yes I'm not american or english but french, I'm doing my best to exchange clearly with samba customers and that's the 1st time someone is not happy with me !
I have sometimes to translate some of the specifics words you wrote me, as woven. according to the pictures I sent you and from my translator the piece you wanted were woven !
then I sent you enough picture to judge by yourself the pieces, I spent also too much times writing messages, and I think I was enough patient. much more seller would have tell you " what you see is what you get, no refound, etc..." or "you get enough pictures"
I'm sorry with that deal
yan
jack1448
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre Reply with quote

I’m sorry too. It’s too bad something couldn’t be worked out, but I am glad to finally hear from you. At least this confirms what I expected your silence to mean. It’s just too bad that it had to be on The Samba feedback page.
Mäcs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:15 am    Post subject: Re: palmgreen57 - [email protected] - Yannick Lefebvre Reply with quote

25hp - 36 hp engine front tin, perfect, nice original item, many thanks, hope to deal again, Marc Very Happy Very Happy
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: