Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

A list of Members to Overnight or Camp at
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
HoustonPhotog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: A list of Members to Overnight or Camp at Reply with quote

The VanAlert app is LIVE!

I'd like to inform you about a new item I've created... It's an app specifically for Vanagon owners named VanAlert. One of the many items we offer is a Driveway Camp Hosts listing similar to what's been created here in this thread. Our app will list Driveway Hosts in order of closest to your current GPS location and give you the Hosts contact info such as Email Address and/or Phone Number so you can reach out to them to see if it's possible for you to camp.

Download the app here:
Apple App Store
Google Play Store

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Driveway Camp is a section that'll list all users nearest to your phone's GPS location that will allow traveling Vanagon owners a safe driveway to camp in for the night. Hosts have several amenities that they offer and when signing up you too can list the items you'd like to offer: Driveway/ Curb Space/ Shore Power/ Shower/ Laundry/ Tools. We have signup forms in the app if you'd like to include yourself as a Driveway Camp Host.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Our app has a few other features such as Stolen Van Alerts, Repair Shop Listings, Camp Site Locations and other media categories. All of which can be previewed here:

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=671544
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: