Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

miamiraw61971 - [email protected] - David Hernandez
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: miamiraw61971
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: August 22, 2012
joemonet
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:11 am    Post subject: miamiraw61971 - [email protected] - David Hernandez Reply with quote

NEGITIVE FEEDBACK - Miamiraw61971 and I agreed on a selling price of $12K for the shell of his 61 23 Window Bus. I wired $6K for a deposit. After receiving the deposit the seller, raised the price of the Bus and demanded an additional $13K for a total of $25K. He said the $12K deal was off and he will not refund my deposit. I've contacted him in via text messages and have not received the refund of my deposit. Miamiraw61971 has relisted the 61 23 Window bus on thesamba.com for $25K. BEWARE!!! FRAUDULENT SELLER!!! SCAMMER!!! Evil or Very Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This person has been contacted and my recommendation to others is to not buy anything from this seller while this under dispute.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been informed this deposit refund is still pending.
The seller has been banned from the site until this is resolved.

I can verify this seller has had several ads for a 1961 23-Window, including one listing it for $12K.
Other ads list amounts both higher and lower, which appear to be dependent on what parts were included, specifically a large amount of reproduction metal for rust repair.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been informed by someone local to the Miami area that this person has burned several other VW people in that area of Florida through his "business".

If anyone has any other reports but do not want to post publicly, feel free to email me directly.
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miamiraw61971 (David Hernandez) is bad news. Do not do any business with this guy. He burned me on 2 nut and bolt restorations I was working on. Trys to collect deposits for bodywork on other club members cars (Miami V-Dubs). He takes your money and goes on a shopping spree on the samba. Just the other day he had the cops at his shop. Stay away from him.

I refrained from saying some things i really wanted to say.....Good luck

www.volksblast.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
MALOTE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI. Don't do business with david hernandez / oldie goldie
he burned a friend of mine last year and i hear he is up to no good so stay away/ I am posting an image of public record from consumer affairs in downtown miami. David was not operating as a legit business and tried to rip off this old guy then he got taken to court.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
Goshen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got my car back from David Hernandez / Oldie Goldie Restorations and asked him for the $1000 dollar deposit or a portion but he said he wouldn't give me anything. All he did was put 1 coat of buff primer on a vehicle that was already sanded down to bare metal would only require maybe 2 hrs or 3 at the most @ $80.00 per hour. There is still 3/4 of a gallon still left in the mar-hyde primer container..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
MALOTE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is some more dirt on david hernandez...... this guy is a crook and I will post as much as i am allowed that is of public record. It looks like he tried to rip off this old man that is in his mid 60's and his car is a 1974 Jensen

MALOTE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goshen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:33 am    Post subject: Threats Reply with quote

Well it seems that David has a lot more enemies than meets the eye.
It is a long list of victims and some of them have lost in excess of $20,000
According to my brother David had called him to let him know that Someone took it upon themselves to post an ad on Craigslist that he was selling one of his customer's vw that he has had at his shop for over 3 years.

David seems to think that I had something to do with it so he sent me a text message at 7:32 AM Saturday February 16th, 2013

" When I see you I will fuck you up"

All of the above statements can be corroborated as fact since I have affidavits of its validity and was also witnessed by a police officer.

FYI: David has a friend or buddy that gets on the forum and reports back to him all the comments that are posted.

I am just small fry in a pool of bigger fish ... I only lost $1,000 to David for now but there are other people who have lost a lot more than i have.
Some of them are on this thread.

T
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
MALOTE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: David Hernandez's buddy Cohort will read this Reply with quote

This is going to David Hernandez's disciples and they know who they ares because some of them read everything that gets posted on David and report back to him like a little bleep.

This is a message that needs to be given to David.

You are singling out the jew for things that are happening to you in the last couple of months but here i am going to clear the air and enlighten you.
The jew is a little stupid because when he hears something he talks to people that he feels he can trust and it turns out that the people he thinks are friends are backstabbing him.

Here is where it ends. The jew is not responsible for what has been happening to you and all the discomfort you have been feeling with the sale ads. You have managed to piss off a lot more people that this jew because you have a long list of people who you have ripped off with your shady ways dating back 3 years like Frank,Gus, Joe Monet, Raul, Eddie and your newest victim just 3 weeks ago when after not getting done nothing in 3 months on the 2 porsches the owner got pissed off and what do you do about it david ?

You put his Porsches out on the street which is one of the most irresponsible and despicable things you could have done and in the process you stole his $2,000.00 YES YOU STOLE HIS MONEY just like you stole everybody else's money with your shady business practice.

How does it feel to finally have your Spray booth up with the money you stole from your victims. You are just another fraudster like Bernie Madoff.

So next time you see an ad posted somewhere you better think twice and three times to see which one of the 13+ victims in the last 3 years that you ripped off is messing with you because here lately is not the guy you think it is.

You are not going to be in business much longer and you will have to pay back all the money you have stolen or make restitution to the people you have stolen money from.

David, Take this as serious as serious can be.

Carlos Perez
Yeah that's right . I signed my name so you can know that i am serious about this because you sure as hell will know me when WE are all done breaking you down. You are gonna end up homeless and destitude and living under a bridge somewhere with the junkies you used to smoke crack with.
Goshen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Malote thanks for the kind words referring to me as stupid.
Unbelievable but what the heck, so i made some poor choices in the people that i was talking to thinking they were my friends and it turns out that everything i told this one guy he went ahead and forwarded the text messages over to David.

What a twisted sense of loyalty. His name is Michael but i won't put his last name on here unless I am subpoenaed by a court of law Smile
Last year when I was in a jam because my clutch cable snapped the day before the Miami VDubs On The Bay run July 2012 he was kind enough to meet me on a Saturday , open up his shop just to get me the clutch cable.

I just was not grateful when I sent him text messages about my Trials and Tribulations with David Hernandez that I couldn't believe that he forwarded every single text message to David.

Malote, thanks for pointing out that I was stupid in talking to the wrong people that I thought were on my side but actually had a knife to stab me in the back.

I won't make that same mistake and thanks again for the wake up call.
Nardi_Porsche
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: I am the latest victim Reply with quote

Hi,
I am the latest ripped off by this guy.. I wish I had seen this page earlier !
Even though $2,000 is not a lot of money, I feel lucky not to have lost even more. (My self-respect is the most impacted!)

I am trying to collect more people affected by this guy to make a common legal action against him. I have the attorney firm for this: I can and will take care of the expenses. I want to close his business once and for all ! He shouldn't be allowed to conduct his business in this manner. As I have come to find out from some very good sources there have been 9 other victims before me.

My case: In January I gave him two cars one is a Porsche 930 Turbo and the other is a 911 Targa and $2,000. to start doing the work disasembling and sand blasting which he said he would do in 30 days and he didn't do anything giving me excuses why he could not but yet he took in new work.
After another month gone by and no work was being done and I complaining about it, he used some choice expletives and put my cars out on the street without any word or explanation.

He told me that he would not return my money and he has also kept the Porsche gauges which are very expensive.

I have two witnesses in the next door garage. Joe Monet I would like to hear from you and anyone who has further information and suggestions from any of you would help a lot.

Thank you in advance

Best regards,

JP
Goshen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been quiet for a while on some personal business but someone sent me a link the other day which talks about the common denominator in this thread

http://www.ishcc.org/FL/Miami/oldie-goldie-restoration-inc
joselo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Dave Reply with quote

Well, for a while i thought it was just me because i made a long distance deal. But that doesnt seem to be the case. Here is my story with dave. I bought a Bus thru ebay fm him. Sent payment then he called me telling me he sold it already so he refunded the money. Not the nicest thing to do, but at least i got my money back. Then i bought another bus and agree that he will do the restoration. I have to give him credit he did a good job with that paint job. But i took him a year. He was suppose to put it back together and ship it to me ready to drive. After i got sick of waiting we agree that he will make it a rolling chassis and i will pay some body to pick it up and deliver it to me. And thats when things started going downhill. Well steeper hill since at this point i been waiting for over a year for a project that we agree on 90 days. The day before my bus was suppose to ship he my freshly rebuilt motor had a failure so he send me a "running" motor. Which after receiving im sure that motor has not beeen turned in a few months/year. Then a bunch of parts are missing, well about $4000 worth. My bus is a 66, so it has a lot of one year only parts. Well all of those are missing. Gauges, clock, trims, seats, steering wheel, engine tins, headlights. And of course he has no clue what im talking about. Basically he swap the usable parts for beat up parts he had laying around. I try to make a deal with him, that as long as i get my decklid i would leave him alone, bacause is the only part i cant find. He said yes im ship it, but of course it has arrive.

Dave, every single person that u have taken money from works hard to earned that money. Most of us saved money for a loong time to have our dream car. Im in the military and i spend a year in an isolated duty in order to fulfil my dream of having one nice bus. Which now is going to take more money to realize because of u.
MALOTE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: David Hernandez is running a the same SCAM !! Reply with quote

David thinks he can hide..... I just got news that he is desperate for money because he has not had new business come in because people have been hearing about his scams !!
He is selling two cars on craigslist so pass the word around that he is up to no good

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/3890045695.html

VW oval bug 56 - $3000 (Miami)

This is a oval project new pan matching number
Pan& body for sell ,call for photos and videos
786-970-3045

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/3890008953.html

VW Karmann Ghia 58 - $5000 (Miami)

This a low light Ghia for sell call for photos and video
786-970-3045
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 3890008953

Posted: 2013-06-23, 3:27PM EDT
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moderator note:
Some posts were removed.

Please do not posts photos of other people without their permission and keep posts related to David Hernandez only.
Goshen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We just went to a court hearing in Downtown Miami a couple of weeks ago in December 2013 and He lost !

Would you like to know the details ?

It is now Public Record for anyone to access and all you have to do is request it in writing , by fax or email by contacting the office of Consumer Protection Department with the case number. Their telephone number is: (305) 375 - 3677

Anything that is posted on here is of Public Record and documented as fact so keep in mind that what is posted can be corroborated by the official agencies of record with Miami Dade County.

So there are no possibilities to accuse anyone of Slander or Defamation of Character or false accusations be made against a complainant.

All the complaints that I have read or come across have the same common denominator.

I am still seeking restitution and I will expect nothing less than what I have asked for in return.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It is now Public Record for anyone to access and all you have to do is request it in writing , by fax or email by contacting the office of Consumer Protection Department with the case number.

Please post the case #
Goshen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
Quote:
It is now Public Record for anyone to access and all you have to do is request it in writing , by fax or email by contacting the office of Consumer Protection Department with the case number.

Please post the case #

Sorry...
I will scan the citation that he received for not properly itemizing the work order that he gave me and for this he tried to contest it and appealed the citation. He lost the appeal and was tacked on some additional money to be paid.

He tried to make me look bad and dig up some dirt on me but the Judge wasn't having it.. the judge kept saying that it was irrelevant but David kept trying to introduce it. I was surprised that the courts system actually can supply you a DVD of the complete hearing where you can see and hear the complete hearing and testimonies given.

The attorney told me that the DVD is considered public record and that anyone can request one by purchasing it directly from the clerk of courts office on the 17th floor.
I have my DVD of the hearing which is evidence of what transpired and the judge's ruling in this matter.

I got called as a witness since I was the complainant who first filed the complaint with the Consumer Protection Department located in Downtown Miami. This was at the local or city level and i have also filed at the State Level office located in Tallahassee , FL

I want David Hernandez to pay me back my just portion of the deposit that i gave him for failure to do the work he alleges he did.. I have expert witnesses and affidavits that will attest to the contrary.
He also damaged my steering column by putting a vise grip and some other things that i won't mention at this time as i have the evidence to prove should i need it ...
I will upload this photo as well since its evidential material already registered with the courts system so it cannot be considered defamatory , slanderous or false accusations.

A couple of other people have come forward that i know of and they are people who have lost a lot more money in excess of 5000 and some as far up as 13,000 .

Everett.. you should reach out to Joemonet who is from Sacramento, CA because he lost $6,000 on the '61 shell 23 window.
He contacted one of the other guys at first then kind of dropped off but with all the complaints now that have been filed maybe he might just make a go of it after all.

As i mentioned that i have become aware that there are others that have filed their own separate complaints with several agencies. This is a volkswagen community and people talk to each other and then the news spreads from one person to another and that is how i got wind of other people have been victims of this guy.

I am seeking restitution and he has the opportunity to make things right and return what is owed to me. I know that he has a couple of buddies that probably get on here and report to him what comments are left. I cannot be ignorant that the possibilty exists and he may be aware of these posts but you know what ? I don't care because i am not here to fight anyone else's battles... i am just looking to get back what is respectfully mine. Plain and Simple.

Anyone needs a resource that i may be able to provide ? Just PM or post it up here.. I will furnish whatever information I can within the legal camp then after that is up to you what you want to do with it.

If you can tell by some of the other posts... people were all gung ho about doing something and this guy Nardi was willing to make it a collective effort and supply his attorneys because he has the money to do it and abundantly but he is doing his own thing and I am doing mine .. to each its own.

I will say this publicly... David just pay me what I am asking and we will call it a day and get on with life.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: