Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

miamiraw61971 - [email protected] - David Hernandez
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: miamiraw61971
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: August 22, 2012
Goshen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By Law I have to state the following:
The following documentation and information is of Public Record and is recorded as fact by the respective agencies of record within Miami Dade County, Florida.
Information concerning this hearing and all matters related to this case can be obtained by submitting a formal request via Letter, Email or Fax.

The hearing was on December 18th, 2013 at 10:30 AM
in Downtown Miami at the
Stephen P Clark Government Center
111 NW 1st Street
Miami FL 33128

I was called to appear as a witness for the city by the Consumer Protection Department and Code Enforcement

The original work order that David Hernandez gave to me on December 20th , 2012 clearly states what you will read as Body Work, Sand , prep and paint bug for a total price of $ 2,000.

As I mentioned in previous posts he then changed the terms and told me that i had to buy NEW 4 fenders, Hood, Doors and Decklid because those items are not considered as Body Work ... ( Ludicrous & Ridiculous! Even the judge thought the same that Body work normally encompasses everything)

This was like Ex President Bill Clinton trying to redefine Sexual Relations if you remember way back when in the Monica Lewinsky scandal. I think someone posted this before but you get the picture

I have blurred David's personal home address because even though I don't like the guy ; I will not put that detail out there.

Here is the original work order and then following is the Citation that he received for failure to itemize the work details to be performed.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Goshen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something is coming around the corner... The time has come !!
No more Mr. Nice Guy

My '67 Split Window Bus project :
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=634144

My '67 Maserati Blue Oceano Bug Build:
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=541870
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Goshen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David

If you read this which I am sure you will or your buddies will.

It is time.. I want you to pay me the money you owe me .. $1,000.00 + the cost to repair the Steering shaft column assembly $380.00

I want this money by this week.. or we will go to court.. I give you my word

You can pay me now this much but if you take it to court it will cost more just like the two last appeals which you lost and it cost you more money when all you had to do is just give me my money from the jump.

I gotta go now.. its time for Shabbes

Chag Sameach chol Meod Shabbaton Shalom

MALOTE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Hernandez is up to his old tricks again

He is about to rip off 2 people and the guy in the screen image below actually posted where he was asking David to give him back his money but david must have deleted that comment today so people won't read it

Last edited by MALOTE on Wed May 21, 2014 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
MALOTE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is the other complainant

MALOTE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read people and share with people that you know so they can know about it

MALOTE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is it people never learn and continue to do business with this crook

This was posted on his facebook page on may 17 , 2014

Nardi_Porsche
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:50 am    Post subject: David has been evicted Reply with quote

Last week I was at my friends shop Manolo that works on my Porsche cars and i saw David and all the customers vws in line outside tsken by tow truck to other place because David was being evicted.

I saw him loading a uhaul truck with all parts, motors, and body parts into truck. I was told by one of the other shops there that David owed a couple of months back rent and the owner of the warehouses was tired of being late each month with the rent. I guess David must have run out of people to scam out of their money because just last 3 weeks ago two customers took their cars out of his shop because he had their cars for more than a year and no work was done but he kept collecting money from the customers.

I was told by one of the shops across from Davids shop tbat he even screwed his own father , his father had to wait 4 years to finally get his vw squareback painted burgundy. I not believe he could do this to his own father to not do work for a long time just like all other customers.

Its about time that David oldie goldie restoration is closed down for good !
I hope this motivates the other victims here will come forward and contact me so we can all go together and file criminal charges against him. I said i will cover all of the attorney fees to get some justice for each one of us. I lost over $2,000.00 + the porsche gauges he took ftom my two porsche cars.

Other people on here have lost more than me so send me an email and lets meet so we can sue this guy and send him to jail where he belongs.

Ralph Ramirez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:53 am    Post subject: ANOTHER OLDIE GOLDIE VICTOM Reply with quote

​​​
​​​

RALPH RAMIREZ

Job Requirement:​​Metal work , Body work, Primer, Hand Block, Paint Car

Time Frame for Completion:​Four (4) Months

Complaint:​​​$ 9,800.00 Refund
Vehicle:​​​1974 VW Karmann Ghia

I was referred to David Hernandez's shop Oldie Goldie Restoration by Jeremy Noble of Vintage Volks.com He spoke high praises of David's shop as a premier bodyshop in South Florida to get my 1974 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Convertible worked on and painted.

I took my VW Karmann Ghia into David Hernandez's shop on August 6th, 2013. David gave me a work order #1022 on this day with a total of $9,600.00 (which consisted of $8,000.00 labor and additional $800.00 just to install the floor pan halves) to do the work and paint of my car. He wrote in a completion date December 30th, 2013 and demanded a deposit of $5,000 of which i paid by check# 450 made payable to Oldie Goldie Restoration.

On October 26th, 2013 David requested the balance of $ 4,600.00 plus an additional $400.00 because he said he miscalculated and that he would need that to finish the car because as he says in his famous words "I dont like to cut corners"
Subsequently he told me that he was not able to complete the car by the completion date on the work order and would get on it right away and get it done within the following three (3) months. I returned to check on the KG and nothing had been done but on his facebook page he had moved other cars in front of mine. It seems that he spent time on his own personal project cars from what he said he said in order to pay rent. Then the date got moved to April, 2014 of which I went by his shop unannounced and he was surprised to see me. David had only cut the driver’s side.

He admitted to me that he had wasted over six months by not working on my car and he agreed to have the work completed by July 1, 2014. At that time, I informed him that if the work was not completed by that date, I would remove the Karmann Ghia from his shop and that he would need to give me a refund and he agreed to it. When I returned again in July 2014 to inspect the Karmann Ghia much to my dissapointment the work was not completed again.

On August 7, 2014 I removed the VW Karmann Ghia from the premises and he agreed to refund me $6,000.00 by August 30th, 2014 for the portion of the work that he did not complete. I have called him several times to follow up on our agreement and see where he is concerning it but he has not answered any or returned my calls. He also has not responded to my text messages.

At this point in time I don't feel too confident that he will honor our agreement. I did a Google search on David Hernandez and found many links to websites where people have had issues very similar to mine with David. I have also read the numerous complaints against him on sites like the samba.com and other agencies.
PLEASE CLICK BELOW ON GALLERY TO REVIEW PICTURE OF GHIA
Nardi_Porsche
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to see a Porsche parts friend of mine next to David shop and he told that he was evicted because the owner was tired of him and all his problems.
David es una rata de patas. He is a rat with two feet standing. He screwed his own father with his squareback that he has been waiting almost 4 years. I cannot believe that what he did to so many people he would do the same to his father. He ran out of paint and now the car is two different burgundys but now he got no more money to rip off from people so he has no money to finish his fathers squareback.

Goshen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oiga Mijo !
Juan Pablo aun estas detras del flaco David ?

Yo pensé que ya lo habias demandado xq pienso que es la unica manera de recuperar tu dinero y pues me dijeron por ahi que cayeron otros manes que perdieron mas que tú

Me avisas si me necesitas que te sirva de testigo

Q vaina ! como siguen cayendo la gente, es impresionante

Nardi_Porsche
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuta
Zach esa rata de dos patas David va a saber quien es quien en la vida. Ese bleep me las va pagar bien pagado con el equipo de abogados que tengo y la gente a quien le ha robado. Yo sigo en frente de este caso en su contra y lo voy a dejar como un pollo sin hueso por haberse metido conmigo. Te aviso cuando estemos listos para ir a la corte para que caiga preso en la carcel ese retardado come mierda.
Goshen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listo , JP me avisas pa' cuando y quizas pueda recuperar mis mil pesitos

RUF C4S
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I guess my 15-year old son is another one who got screwed over by David!

The turquoise/white (actually VW pacific blue) 1964 KG Coupe shown on many pics belongs to my teenage son who bought it from his own money. After endless months and spending way more than what was initially agreed with David, he finally received his coupe back.

Me, as the dad, even bought a car from David or gave him parts we did not need any more in order to keep him afloat.

David still owes my son many (rare & original) parts for his car as well as new parts David promised to purchase for the car. He also still has (or - as a matter of fact - doesn't have...) the entire (brand new) interior for the car (which he also posted on his Facebook page). Unfortunately my son spent all of his money and has paid for all of this in advance.

Neither my son nor me were aware of all of this scam going on. We started searching the internet after we were trying to contact David via cell/text/email/whatsapp or instagram with no response. After my son went over to David's shop in order to talk to him this week, he had to find out, that everything was gone. I don't need to tell you guys how a teenager feels, when all of his money (approx. $ 5,000) is gone due to a person who does not get his live under control...

The question is, what are we going to do? Does someone already have a clear idea what the plan of action will be? We are more then happy to support & participate!

Thank you for letting me post this!
RUF C4S
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...one more thing:

It really hurts to see, how David is still posting pics of his so awesome family life on various social networks - most likely sponsored by all of us...
Nardi_Porsche
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RUF C4S wrote:
...one more thing:

It really hurts to see, how David is still posting pics of his so awesome family life on various social networks - most likely sponsored by all of us...

Please send me a private message with your phone number so my associates can call you. We have a case against David and his criminal activity so he will be going to jail. He can try to go to another state but he will be facing federal charges also. Many victims from other states.
Jay Dub Customs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: miamiraw61971 - [email protected] - David Hernandez Reply with quote

WOW! Glad I saw this laundry list of how many people he's deceived. He does however make an impressive bug rotisserie that he demonstrates on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkKhpiL5Od4

I'd like to have the specs on this so I can build my own, but terrified of sending him money and not getting anything in return.

Did he end up doing time? I see he has a FB page that looks active.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: