Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

[email protected] - Tom - East Coast Cornerstore
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: East Coast Cornerstore
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 30, 2015
dawerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: [email protected] - Tom - East Coast Cornerstore Reply with quote

New Canadian Autocraft panel supplier. I am very happy with my transaction with Tom. He provided me the panels I needed (in Canada!) at a great price. On top of that he kept in touch regarding my order and he had no problems accommodating my changing needs Smile

Thanks Tom! Will buy from again and very happy to have him as an Autocraft dealer.

Link to his ad;
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1318909

Link to his site;
http://www.eastcoastcornerstore.com/collections/split-bus?page=3
CraigOnTheBoat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:48 am    Post subject: East Coast Cornerstore Reply with quote

Tom at East Coast Cornerstone is a top notch supplier. Hands down the best experience I have ever had purchasing parts for my busses. The Quality of metal at East Coast is far above any other metal I have ever purchased. Fit is precise!!! Customer service is a 5 Star.

Great Communication which is one area I find lacking with most of these suppliers of parts. Not with Tom, He is Johnny on the Spot.

Buy your metal from East Coast Cornerstone and do not look back!

Thanks Tom
captkirk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: AutoCraft metal Reply with quote

Tom sells a quality product, very fast shipping , and packaging that is great.
Hope to do more business with him in the future.
Thanks Tom
Kirk
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
earlywesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have purchased some great quality metal from East Coast Cornerstore. Tom is great to deal with, good communication and real timelines you can count on.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
WideFive
SBS Hit Squad

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased some of the final parts we needed for the metal work on my '60 Mango. The parts I needed were out of stock but expected to arrive in a few days. When they arrived ahead of schedule Tom took the time to call me an then followed through with an email to make sure I knew they were ready.

Tom had the parts packaged up and ready to ship the next day. When they shipped the next day he emailed me the tracking info. This guy recognizes the need to communicate with his customers and provide great customer service! Couldn't really ask for a better experience!

Oh, and if you're worried about having stuff shipped into the States from Canada, don't be. Shipping costs were less than expected and certainly faster/cheaper than ordering from the West Coast.

Thanks, Tom! Looking forward to dealing with you in the future!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
por9146
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered a large amount of my chassis and body repair metal from Tom.
It arrived when expected expertly packaged and at a reasonable cost considering it came from the UK. The Autocraft product is fantastic and Toms service was equally great.
Bruce Amacker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've bought several items through Tom, he's great with communications, fast to answer e-mails and answer questions. He seems like he's a restorer and not just a seller as he can answer things in detail. Shipping has been fair and the border has not been an issue, when he states a delivery date (usually 4 days for me) it's always been correct. I've used at least 6 different manufacturers of panels (my PO gave me a pile of new parts) and the quality of AC stuff is top notch. I had a couple of minor fit problems with Gerson but none with AC so far.
'66- http://www.leakoil.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2888&sid=54d8dedfb3822f99c7f2ea430cb4e856
'65- http://leakoil.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4263
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jpeters
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought an autocraft churchkey apron from Tom. Great communication and no BS about shipping times. It wasn't in stock when I checked but another supplier kept telling me he expected it "next week for sure." Yeah right. Tom knew I needed the part and had it shipped in from the UK. Let me know when it would be arriving at his shop and when it would be leaving for my body/paint guys. Arrived just like he said. No BS. Still haven't heard back from the other supplier.

Will definitely buy from Tom again
'65 Bug
'63 Bug

neverdnf on Instagram
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
cww
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was my 2nd time dealing with Tom. 1st order was a couple hundred, 2nd was a couple thousand. Cannot express what a great experience both times were.

His customer service is hands down the best. This guy goes the extra mile. Hillbilly humor there Tom. He really knows his metal.

Tom thanks again.
Carl
safeandsound
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quick note of thanks to Tom for a great experience. Great service and pricing for the Auto Craft metal for my 65 Standard. Will definitely be doing more business with him. VW Logo
booyah
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:30 am    Post subject: Panel for 62 double door Reply with quote

Tom was excellent to deal with. The order arrived sooner than I expected and the packaging was top notch. I will definitely be doing more business with Tom. Very Happy
Birdmanhere
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought a new emblem for my bus from Tom at East Coast Corner Store. Smooth Transaction and fast shipping. It was my Second dealing with Tom, the first dealing was I bought my Bus off him 7 years ago or so, good to deal with then and still is now.

Hey Tom, that is actually you driving my bus on the first test drive in my avatar pic there..
lumber-baron
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just purchased some items from Tom - he is excellent to work with, jumped through hoops to care of my order, and responded "Jimmy-Johns-Fast" to my questions. Thanks Tom!
dawerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another order fulfilled by Tom and it was handled perfectly. Good communication, good price, fast ship. Great as always! Smile

Thanks!
Terry Gaudet Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:47 am    Post subject: Great packaging Reply with quote

I bought some excellent metal repair panels from Tom for my Microbus. He was straight up during the ordering process and provided a well detailed invoice to facilitate things. The box arrived just as he said it would. I was at work and couldn't wait to get back home. When I opened it I was greeted with a superbly packaged setup. He should win an academy award for packaging. It was awesome!!!

Thanks Tom.

1950 Beetle Standard
1955 Canadian Custom
1956 Kombi w/SO23 kit
1965 Kombi walkthrough
1965 Double Cab
Schwing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great transaction! I ordered inner/outer valence, lower nose, and A-pillars last Wed and they arrived today. Tom was great in keeping me in the loop and very responsive. You got my business! Thanks. Very Happy

Single Cab - BBXXVII Long Distance Winner
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...mp;start=0
View user's profile Send private message Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mr. Bungle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

more positive feedback here for tom at east coast cornerstore!!

i just placed and completed a very large order with tom and he was a pleasure deal with…clear and prompt communication, very knowledgeable about the products he sells, and very honest and friendly in every regard. items were shipped quick and packed well!!

thanks tom!

Zundfolge Car Club

Stock Motor Challenge website
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
olivetree
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:03 pm    Post subject: Fantastic Repair Panels for my 57 Oval Reply with quote

I bought a pair of A-pillar hinge patch panels from Tom and I was really impressed with the 1mm thick OEM metal gauge the panels are made from.

I also placed an additional order for a front apron and rear bumper brackets as well.

Highly Recommended AAA+++
exzonie67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THX Tom!
Super fast delivery of my Single cab panels
Will highly recommend East Coast top everyone here in TX
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
FritzCP
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great transaction with ECC. Tom was quick and thorough with responding emails, packages shipped when he said they would, provided tracking number and the order was shipped complete and correct and arrived well packed.

The parts look great and well formed, but I have not tried fitting them as of yet. Shipping cost was very reasonable coming from canada to the midwest as well.
Fritz 70 - 6306 Bearing Puller
Fritz 44 - Dizzy Puller
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: