Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Brian_e - [email protected] - Brian Errea
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Brian_e
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Double G
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Brian_e - [email protected] - Brian Errea Reply with quote

Ordered a beam builders kit from Brian. Shipped when he said it would. Good deal on some nice parts.
hlrose
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Brian E Reply with quote

Just purchased a Hazet round box tool kit from Brian. Good price, fast shipping, good communicator, item was nicer than described. Happy to deal with this guy again. Buy with confidence. Harvey
noneed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Brian_e - [email protected] - Brian Errea Reply with quote

Brian bought some parts from me recently and it was nothing but smooth sailing Very Happy
Fast and friendly emails, fast payment, and just a great fellow VW enthusiast to deal with Cool

Thanks again Brian.
Chris

Schwing wrote:
Bondo is like make-up, it fools the eye from the ugly truth
Jjnordle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:20 am    Post subject: Re: Brian_e - [email protected] - Brian Errea Reply with quote

I just bought a heat exchanger from Brian. Awesome item, GREAT communication, and fast shipping! It felt like i was getting a part from an old friend!
wild.stuff
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:26 am    Post subject: Re: Brian_e - [email protected] - Brian Errea Reply with quote

Good deal and nice part , fast shipping, kind person....
Eric
sinclairregan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Brian_e - [email protected] - Brian Errea Reply with quote

Just received my NOS part from Brian. Safe / Quick shipping. Good communication. Part was better than described. Great purchase!!
Chriscarver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Brian_e - [email protected] - Brian Errea Reply with quote

NOS hella tail light lenses for my 63 bug. Fast shipping and exactly as advertised. Good guy to deal with
vwfreek61
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: Brian_e - [email protected] - Brian Errea Reply with quote

Bought a pair of ported 40 hp heads. They were just as described and packed very well.
1987 Vanagon Westy w/Subaru EJ25 and reversed 4EAT
The ADAC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:23 am    Post subject: Re: Brian_e - [email protected] - Brian Errea Reply with quote

Received my 4" Link Pin beam with shock towers. This thing is Beefy, Nice welds, and all around a great product. This will be my go to guy for beams now on. Thanks Brian.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jason37
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Brian_e - [email protected] - Brian Errea Reply with quote

Bought what might have been the first type 3 adjustable plates from Brian, beautiful workmanship and corrected the toe in issue I was having.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
brian rogers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Brian_e - [email protected] - Brian Errea Reply with quote

Swapped a Bugcraft cam and Mahle lifters that were NOS for and Engle kit. Supplies and shipping being what they are, it was a great transaction.
corro23
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: Brian_e - [email protected] - Brian Errea Reply with quote

Bought 2" drop spring plates. Have not had a cahnce to put rthem on yet, but they look great. Exactly as described, fast shipping, and good communication. Applause

64 - Next project
66 - Maintaining
---
73 Super (sold)
63, 66, 73 Super (history)
Andrewparrott
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Brian_e - [email protected] - Brian Errea Reply with quote

Great disc brake kit. Simple, easy, fun to install. Took me only two ish hours total. I love the fact I can go to any parts store for parts. No long waits, no more experience parts just easy going.
sled
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Brian_e - [email protected] - Brian Errea Reply with quote

I have purchased A LOT of complete suspensions and parts from Brian, as well as custom engine parts and complete turn key engines (I don't believe he offers engine services to the general public) and ALL of his work is TOP notch, with some of the best customer service in the VW parts supply industry.

buy with confidence, guys like this are few and far between these days.
noneed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Brian_e - [email protected] - Brian Errea Reply with quote

Another perfect transaction with Brian Very Happy
Brian bought a shifter from me recently and as usual, nothing but smooth sailing !
Thanks again Brian.
Chris

Schwing wrote:
Bondo is like make-up, it fools the eye from the ugly truth
AJBLAIR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:38 am    Post subject: Re: Brian_e - [email protected] - Brian Errea Reply with quote

Just installed 2 sets of the Type E Disk brakes. Brian's disk brake kit and brake component recommendations were spot on. 11/10 recommend, it finally added some safety to my bus's trips.

Austin
Saggs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:17 am    Post subject: Re: Brian_e - [email protected] - Brian Errea Reply with quote

Bought a rear irs lowering kit for my 67 westy and Brian was a Joy to deal with. Top quality all around. Sled referred me to him. Thanks to all Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
vw356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Brian_e - [email protected] - Brian Errea Reply with quote

I just had a great transaction with Brian too!
Thank You for the 1953-'55 gas tank!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: