Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

jeremy k - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: jeremy k
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
The ADAC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: jeremy k - [email protected] Reply with quote

Answered emails quick, fast shipping will be doing business again..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
voredn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: jeremy k - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent seller. Great communication. Fast delivery. Super cool dude. Will buy again!
brickfishing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:41 am    Post subject: Re: jeremy k - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jeremy is one of the BEST guys I have had the pleasure to do business with. He sold me original "57 era tail light bulb holders at a very fair price. His shipping was very fast and he didn't overcharge me. His communication throughout the process was stellar, with many emails letting me know exactly what was happening on his end and when I would see my parts.

I highly recommend this gentleman to anyone who would like to buy and sell with him. Perfect dude all around and I hope to do business with him again down the road.

THANKS JEREMY!!!!!! Very Happy
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: jeremy k - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased an euro bumper guard. Nice. A smooth and easy transaction.
- Thank you -
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pillansii
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: jeremy k - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some big parts from Jeremy.
Fair price. Packaged superbly! How things are packed is a big deal to me.
Arrived as described.
Great communication
Shipping across the country isn’t easy right now because of everything going on.
But he stuck with it and made it happen.
Highly recommended samba member.
VW Addict Premium Member
Samba Salesman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: jeremy k - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a few shift knobs that I collect off him. Very pleased. Great guy to do business with. Thanks!
CanStan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:41 am    Post subject: Re: jeremy k - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great buyer. Fast payment. Easy and quick communication. I would happily deal with Jeremy again!
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: jeremy k - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jeremy inquired about a tool I had for sale. He knew just what he was looking for. He communicated clearly, paid right away & it was a very smooth transaction.
Thanks Jeremy!
bwaz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 8:39 am    Post subject: Re: jeremy k - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a few items from Jeremy. Nicely packaged and parts as described. Thanks!
jeremy57ride
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: jeremy k - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great purchase from Jeremy, quick responses and as described. Thank you!
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: jeremy k - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a tool box from Jeremy. Always smooth and easy transactions dealing with him. - happy holiday -
my3bugs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: jeremy k - [email protected] Reply with quote

i had a nice n friendly transaction with Jeremy , stubby 814-02a hazet screwdriver just showed up today . thanks !!!
rglsr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: jeremy k - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought Hazet wrenches and a rare Hazet screwdriver from Jeremy, exactly as described, transactions were smooth, packaging excellent as well. Great seller!
vw356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: jeremy k - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jeremy is always good to deal with!
Thank You for the Hazet tools Jeremy!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vw356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: jeremy k - [email protected] Reply with quote

And thank You AGAIN for the latest parts deal!!!
Nothing but good dealings with Jeremy!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BlastMasterMannyFresh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: jeremy k - [email protected] Reply with quote

Sold Jeremy a pair of ghia door handle scuff guards, and he was a pleasure to deal with, highly recommended, definitely a great member to this community
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VWNate
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:28 am    Post subject: Jeremy k - Great Seller =8-) Reply with quote

I looked at an advert and had questions, Jeremy answered quickly and honestly so I placed an order, he rapidly boxed and shipped my item, it was well protected against damage and was perfectly described .

Buy with confidence .

One last Beetle : 1959 #113 DeLuxe survivor ~ 36HP & full synchro tranny, 6 volts etc.
mech361
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:04 am    Post subject: Re: jeremy k - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought A set of wheels from Jeremy. Super nice guy. Great to deal with, I'm very happy. Would gladly do business with again.
BlastMasterMannyFresh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: jeremy k - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jeremy and I have had several transactions, and he is a pleasure to deal with, highly recommended both as a buyer and as a seller.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jorn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: jeremy k - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jeremy is a great guy. We have had a lot of contact the last couple of years. I bought a lot of stuff from him. He always packs everything very nicely and ships quickly. Definitely a seller you can trust.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: