Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Manfred58sc - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Manfred58sc
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 26, 2024
j'svwkg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Manfred is a stand up guy. Good prompt communication, price and part arrived as described. Would consider him again for future part purchases.
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got a bus mirror from Manfred, as described and quickly. Thanks again.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
Raymond73
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased some AutoStick lines. Quick communication, prompt shipment, no hassles, and smooth transaction. Couldn't ask for more. Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought more parts from him, then they arrived as described. Almost too easy. Thanks again, Manfred. Cheers.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
Andhyka HK
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:43 am    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very good seller and fast resposnse, very communicatif.
I received the good over my expectation.. everything sent completely.. I an happy make business with him.
👍👍👍⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
67Bugger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Fast prompt communication, price and part arrived as described. Would purchase again from him solid Samba member!
PedalWerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have purchased before and been very happy both times, Fast shipping, items always as described,

Thank You,

www.pedalwerks.com
@pedalwerksdotcom
909-289-9655
12' Golf 2.5
07' Rabbit 2.5
59' Single Cab
57' Oval hard top
55' Oval hardtop
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
samsonsbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

no problems at all I would definitely buy from him again
Pigpen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:31 am    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a beetle hood from Manfred. He was available for the shipping company to pick it up, his price was really fair, and hood was nicer than expected.

I would purchase from him again

Thanks!!
Peter D.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered a Ghia hood from Manfred. The way it was packaged and wrapped was impeccable. He sold it for a fair price, the part arrived as described, and communication was excellent. I would buy parts from him again without hesitation.
Rockefeller_vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:20 am    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent! A huge stock of type 3 parts!! Would buy again!!!
Well packaged, fast shipment!!!
Thanks Manfred...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Classifieds Feedback
71single
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good communication good price would buy from him again Very Happy
vw57drvr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:03 am    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a convertible top hold down lock. He said it was in good shape. When it arrived I would have sworn it was NOS. Super quick responses and fast shipping. Thank you.
JumpChump
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a large roof section for my '77 Bay window from Manfred this Spring. After making the deal, I mentioned to him that I was looking for a pair of jalousie windows as well. He emailed me an ad that he had ran across on the Samba for a nice pair from another individual. Turns out, Manfred knew the seller of the windows and lived semi close by. Manfred offered to pick the windows up for me and send them freight with the roof section. After packaging it all up and dropping it off to be shipped via Greyhound, the package "vanished" somewhere in the Denver station! After much frustration in trying to deal with Greyhound myself, Manfred offered to look into it. For a few weeks, birddogged the deal, tracked down the items and made sure they finally were shipped! Just got it all yesterday and cannot be happier!!!! Long story but this saga shows what an awesome individual Manfred is in so many ways!! I would HIGHLY recommend buying from him any day!!! THANK YOU!!!! Jason
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a cargo door mechanism from Manfred that arrived well packaged and on time, but it didn’t work properly. Informed Manfred, and he took great care in resolving the issue. I received another mechanism that works as it should and helps move my project along further.

I’ve bought from Manfred in the past and will continue in the future. He’s very communicative and quick to ship or to resolve an issue. Thanks again, Manfred.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a single port intake manifold from Manfred. He cleaned it up and sent it right out. Great guy, he was sick with a fever, but he still came through. Thanks Manfred.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
onwardtothestars
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some type 4 tinware. Paid and they were shipped fast. They came as expected and the price was more then fair. Thank you
1959SDBeetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a rear seat back frame from Manfred. He had a pair of them, and sent me the better of the two. It arrived on time and as described, and he was attentive to questions via email. I'd gladly buy from him again.
Judy Woodruff
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Difficult to find '67 only German bumper overrider arrived promptly, was in good condition and price was very reasonable. Thank you.
jr1984
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased 2 bay window door stops from Manfred and was extremely pleased with his fast shipment and excellent packing. I would definitely purchase again from Manfred.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: