Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Manfred58sc - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Manfred58sc
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
fifteenwindow
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:43 am    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a bus beam from Manfred. He sent me detailed pictures before the deal. He shipped it quickly, and boy was it packaged professionally. He really knows what he is doing, and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks a heap, Manfred.
ItsaRockyMtThing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:19 am    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Manfred responded to a trade I had for a SAAB 96 I had posted on the samba. We sent photos back and forth and and decided to meet half way and exchange the SAAB for a Baja bug. Manfred is a great guy when I met him and the trade went through. I recommend buying from him. Thanks, Manfred
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Canadian VW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:46 am    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Picked up a set of rear pop out windows for my Beetle. Great seller to deal with, packaged well for international shipping.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
CamYoung
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great communication, fast despatching, and well package.
A great seller to deal with, would highly recommend!
ryangabert
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered a Baja nosepiece from Manfred, and the whole transaction went smoothly. Shipped it Greyhound and it showed up on time and as advertised. Would definitely do business again. Thanks!
Les Garringer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:41 am    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a hard to find charcoal canister from Manfred. The price was more than reasonable. He shipped immediately and the item arrived in perfect condition. He is terrific about keeping in touch. Highly recommended if you are looking for parts.
axeman569
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Easy to deal with. Fast shipping. Thanks Manfred.
dentfreeimage
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just want to thank Manfred for the 71 mustache bar. He reached out to me when I was asking if a newer bay window bar would fit my camper.
Good price with greyhound shipping included. Excellent communication, he will be hearing from me again for my camper restoration parts!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sunsettree
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Have bought a few items from this seller in the last month. Fair prices and good communication and followup. First experience with Greyhound shipping also and that went very smoothly. A goto seller from now on.
Thanks again Manfred!
cd sullivan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Manfred is a Hell of a guy!! shipped via Greyhound, to Buffalo NY.

I'm in Canada, got the phone call from Greyhound yesterday afternoon, "You have 3 days to pick up your item" they told me, I asked "including today" GH "YES" Shocked
This morning I woke at 4am (I never get up that early) drove and drove and drove, crossed the Canadian/US border Grayhound was 10 minute drive state side Cool
Walked into Greyhound to picked up my very long piece of frame rail and they tried to give me a Bumper! Shocked I declined. "same length but flat" I told them.
frame rail in hand and back in Canada Very Happy

Manfred thanks again super smooth on his end!
Greyhound needs a better way to ID packages.
asr82
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:21 am    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a set of rear decklid hinge horns for my rustoration 1303-SB project. Price seemed reasonable, good communication and the packet arrived at the specified time while I was staying in the US. To be recommended. Thanks Manfred!
greggearhead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:42 am    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've had several dealings with Manfred, and I will be happy to have more in the future. Manfred is a total stand up guy, making transactions great and easy. Even when there was a problem with one part that neither of us noticed at first, he totally stood behind it and made it right.

I'll be happy to buy from him or sell to him at any point in the future!
1991 Vanagon Syncro Westy

Period Lights, VW & Porsche wheels and Recaro/Scheel Seats for sale

https://www.facebook.com/greggearhead

http://greggearhead.com/soco-swap---september-vw-swap-meet.html
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SEBB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:06 am    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

shipping Fast & serious.

Thx Manfred.
Yarkle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

good guy to deal with, items as described, quickly shipped, packaged well

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=771024&highlight=
yarrum
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

It was easy and a pleasure to deal with .Fast international postage receiving item .Great product very happy thanks regards Yarrum
Benfish
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

I had a great buying experience with Manfred. Part was shipped very fast and was packed professionally. I recommend buying from Manfred. Thx
vw2165slr58
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:38 am    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

bought a gas sending unit from him ,( used ) tested and working great , shipped fast , will buy from him again . thanks
wardvwracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased an early license light and it was shipped quickly and arrived in great shape. Thanks!
1969 Beetle Convertible
63 11-Window Kombi Bus
Cornpanzers
driftman11
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a 71-72 only Super hood from Manfred. It came in very quickly and it was exactly as described.
mabiem
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Manfred58sc - [email protected] Reply with quote

Awesome seller. Had the part I needed at a very reasonable price. Shipped super fast.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: