Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Need some help on a vacation
Forum Index -> Off Topic Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
58Dub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:39 am    Post subject: Need some help on a vacation Reply with quote

Hey VW folks....I dont usually do this , but trying to help my dad win a weekend getaway for him and my Mom. Hes a VW guy from way back, but has had some health issues of late....see the pics on his car in my Gallery from back in the day in Detroit. Can you please click the link and like the pic

2012 #LoonsHereThere Finalist http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1015119568336...r=21717059

thanks
Matt
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
58Dub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, me again...sorry to bother y'all, but the contest ends tomorrow...and my dad is within a handfull of votes for first place.

Any help is appreciated....they could really use the getaway
Just click the link and then like the pic

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151195683...mp;theater

thanks
Matt Singer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
58Dub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Dad came in 2nd for the contest, but he got his picture and name on the big screen, and ended up with a Loons stadium blanket. They had fun at the game today and say THANKS to all who helped them with your "likes"!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: