Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Wild Westerner Club
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 132, 133, 134 ... 167, 168, 169  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
jtauxe Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: Wild Westerner Club Reply with quote

whc03grady wrote:
One in Los Alamos:
http://www.itinerant-air-cooled.com/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=13625

Aye, that be Jelly Bean, on its last day in Los Alamos. The new owner got some serious schooling from Colin, and drove it off to its new home in Grants, NM.

The new owner says she's got some welding skills, which will need to be put to work on saving the bus. That's part of why I agreed to sell it to her.
1969 Transporter, 1971 Westfalia, 1976, 1977, 1976, 1977, 1971, 1973, 1977 Westfalias,
1979 Champagne Sunroof, 1974 Westfalia Automatic, 1979 Transporter, 1972 Sportsmobile, 1973 Transporter Wild Westerner, 1974 Westfalia parts bus
, 1975 Mexican single cab *FOR SALE*, 1978 Irish 4-door double cab RHD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bill Sullivan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 7:19 am    Post subject: Re: Wild Westerner Club Reply with quote

Super.
It takes people that can do most of the work themselves to be able to afford to restore these buses. Body shops are so expensive that it is not feasible to go that route. As everyone knows I'm no professional but I can make fairly decent.

Ms Rixie hopefully in the next few months I will travelling and when I get to your area I will help you with the blue stripe. I have used vinyl on the two i made over however in the future I will paint because the rear corners and the nose are a pain using vinyl.

I need to make a correction to an earlier post.
Tito had provided me with a serial of a Wild Westerner sold and lost now lost in Mexico City.
Daniel is on the hunt for a Wild Westerner reported in Guadalajari, when found we will see if that is the same as sold and lost in Mexico City or if it makes #5 in Mexico.

I sill need volunteers in NC, Washington, Pennsylvania to go by a DMV in these states and find out if there are active titles on these WW"s listed on the owner list.

Peace Out

2002 Snap Orange Turbo Beetle (Daughter)
1973 Wild Westerner (Son) Vin #2232203230... Production Date Monday May 14, 1973 *** Destination Portland, Or.

Card Carrying Member of the International Wild Westerner Club
America (65) - Austria (1) -Canada (1)- Denmark (1) - France (1)- Germany (5) - Mexico (4) - The Netherlands (2) Portugal (1) - United Kingdom (3)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bernd68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: Wild Westerner Club Reply with quote

Bill Sullivan wrote:

Good news and bad news

The bad we have lost another Wild Westerner to Germany.

The good news we now have a New Member To The Club in Germany.

The new owner will announce its arrival.

Three Wild Westerners have been bought and shipped to Germany.

Hey, my name is Bernd and I am the new owner of this wild westerner Laughing
He will arrive next week in germany.

You can by another ww in germany:

https://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id...da9e184f68

Very expensive Rolling Eyes
Ed Hoffmann
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Wild Westerner Club Reply with quote

Yes that one is very expensive. In the description they say only about 450-500 made and only 50 known . The WW is almost more money than the 911 SC.
An automatic just sold around the corner from me for about 6k. The one in the registry as egriffin from Murrieta. He just sold it.
RixiesRide
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Wild Westerner Club Reply with quote

Bill Sullivan wrote:

Ms Rixie hopefully in the next few months I will travelling and when I get to your area I will help you with the blue stripe. I have used vinyl on the two i made over however in the future I will paint because the rear corners and the nose are a pain using vinyl.

Peace Out

Now you tell me! Thanks for the offer and hopefully I'll have mine finished by the time you get out here.

I took Mr. Peabody for his maiden voyage last Sunday. I forgot how much fun it is to drive a vw bus.

The people who saw the bus from the passenger side said it looks like the scooby doo van. The ones that saw the drivers side wanted to know if I was gonna add a Green Bay Packers logo on the door.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/RixiesRide/WW/
Bill Sullivan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:49 am    Post subject: Re: Wild Westerner Club Reply with quote

Special Announcement .....

The Wild Westerner Club Has an Official Website .

A Special Thanks to Collie for his time and money developing this site, it is so easy to use I was able to make a post/entry .

This site will enhance the awareness of our drive to save what once was a dying breed and now has become a Collectors item.

It has a link to page one of our samba forum therefore I feel we need to have a nice opening page ( introduction ) to the forum. I'm thinking a picture of a Wild Westerner or the twins that I have with a nice introduction to go along with it. Anyone wanting to design a intro page for the forum please speak up, suggestions from all are welcome.

Without further adoo I will let Collie take the stage for the roll out .

Collie when you wake up the stage is yours.

1973 Wild Westerner (Son) Vin #2232203230... Production Date Monday May 14, 1973 *** Destination Portland, Or.

America (65) - Austria (1) -Canada (1)- Denmark (1) - France (1)- Germany (5) - Mexico (4) - The Netherlands (2) Portugal (1) - United Kingdom (3)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Collie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:14 am    Post subject: Re: Wild Westerner Club Reply with quote

Yep, I bought the domain name about a year ago, and I even built two different static websites....deleted them both as I (or Bill) had to do all the additions.

So, now you can add your own WW to the registry and we can now have an online database of all the WW's in the world. It's a pretty basic site, but it's functional and that is all we really need Very Happy

Please add your WW to the registry, it's quite simple, feel free to add your friends too if he\she does not have Internet.

PM me if you have any trouble.
PM me if you would like to have your entry edited or deleted.
PM me if you notice any SPAM posts (I may need to add a CAPTCHA if this happens), but I will be checking it daily (really early) or late at night.

Here it is: http://www.wildwesterner.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bill Sullivan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:41 am    Post subject: Re: Wild Westerner Club Reply with quote

Welcome to The Wild Westerner Club Established September 10, 2012

The purpose of this Exclusive Club is to located all remaining Wild Westerners and save them from extinction. Since our start we have had many to debate the rumor that it was produced either in association with The Spokane Worlds Expo in 1974, or as a sales promotion using the colors of the expo. As of yet no conclusion has determined as to the creation. Most if not all were imported into the West Coast of The United States and were only produced in April and May of 1973. This Special Edition Transporter was exclusively manufactured for The U.S. market only. Many have been bought over the past few years and shipped to Canada, Germany, Mexico, Portugal, The Netherlands, and The United Kingdom.

We have approximately 64 known Wild Westerners located and documented to date (5-1-18.)and have a list of approximately 27 that have been sighted. More unknown Wild Westerners pop up almost every month for sale, or on various social media.

We have a wonderful group of Owners and Contributors that have banded together to help locate and save these critters. We need your help as well, please join us by looking at all m-code plates on all 1973 VW Transporters for a specific set of numbers (736). Many have been repainted different colors or customized over the years therefore the m code plate is the true identifying mark. Check m code plates at car shows, salvage yards, parking lots and or transporters sitting around rusting away in fields or home-sites. (ask permission first).

Each month we will post an updated list of owners on this forum. Our goal is to have at least one Wild Westerner in every state by May 1, 2023.

Thanks to all that have helped and those who will help find and save these Magical Mystery Machines.

Last edited by Bill Sullivan on Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:28 am; edited 12 times in total
Bill Sullivan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:53 am    Post subject: Re: Wild Westerner Club Reply with quote

Hear Ye !
Heer Ye !
Hear Me !

I have been in communication with some of members and we have decided to put a slideshow of pictures on the home page of the Wild Westerner Website.

It would be great if the owners would like to strike a pose in the picture also have any other people or animals they wish.

Approximately 10 can be in the slideshow at a given time, therefore we will rotate pictures in the slideshow maybe each month. Collie can determine the rotation changes. Pictures will be added in the order received.

There is no hurry or deadline to submit just do it at your convenience. Running or not, restoration in progress it makes no difference.

As for now one picture per owner at a later date you may want to replace a photo with a different one.

As soon as we determine a way to submit the photos it will be posted here.

Gotta Go
The brown truck is outside waiting Razz

Collie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: Wild Westerner Club Reply with quote

Photo submissions for slideshow via email please: [email protected]

High resolution preferred

AND

Submit your buses to the registry please...it's easy.

www.wildwesterner.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bill Sullivan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Wild Westerner Club Reply with quote

This is a dual purpose trailer.

It is great for trips no one can mess with your auto while travelling and also I use it to store The Wild Westerner. You can clean your vehicle up and park it inside and when you are ready to drive it back it out and it is still clean and ready to drive,

This is how we roll.

vwwestyman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Wild Westerner Club Reply with quote

Well that is basically a portable trailer, then.

President, Wild Westerner Club

1978 Champagne Edition Westy, repowered to '97 Jetta TDI
1973 Wild Westerner
My Thing
Bill Sullivan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:42 am    Post subject: Re: Wild Westerner Club Reply with quote

Yea I bought it abt 8 years ago used ,put new wheels and tires on it and painted it to match my RV. Most likely it will go to Spokane however I have a new hydraulic tilt bed trailer that I will tow when I get on the road it can carry two transporters . Just waiting to get my home sold to begin my travels

bernd68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:21 am    Post subject: Re: Wild Westerner Club Reply with quote

And here he is after a long journey from San Francisco to germany; my new WW in germany near Stuttgart (Southern Germany) Laughing

I am very happy; no rust, the engine is running, the gear works. Of course there is a lot to do; brakes, steering and a lot of bumps....
But that will Wink

I have one T2b Westfalia and three T3 Syncro. So it's not my first restoration.
But its my first american camper Rolling Eyes Wink

My goal is to get it original....
I will probably need some help, especially regarding the fabrics....

So I think we have five ww in germany. But that's the only one with automatic transmission and camping expansion. Cool

Thanks again to Bill for his help.

Bernd
vwwestyman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Wild Westerner Club Reply with quote

Bill Sullivan asked me to post the following as an updated list of the registry.

For all the US Westerners, make sure you don't blow any hands off tomorrow!

Wild Westerner Club Countdown to Spokane 50th Birthday Bash...70 months

Current Challenges: 46th Wild Westerner Birthday Hott Chick Photo w/ Wild Westerner. Starts April 1, 2019 Prize $25.00 (Annual Event) Ends May 31, 2019
Hall & Oats pictured with your Wild Westerner on 2018 Tour Prize $100.00 (Expires 12-31-18.)(1 prize to be awawded)
Cher pictured with your Wild Westerner No expiration date Prize $500.00 (Expires when I expire)(1 prize to be awarded)

""""""
Summary as of June-30-2018
Confirmed with VIN: 64.
Scrapped 5
Spotted but no VIN: 27
Unknowns found in M-Plate Query: 2
Margin of error 2 giggers

********ALL SERIAL NUMBERS followed by a:
(d) means Certicication Decals have been Issued
(u) unknown query using code 736
(s) confirmed scrap with serial number
(fs) for sale
(PO) previous owner
(PD) Production Date
(PE)Port of Entry
(DI) Date Decal Issued

CONFIRMED (with VIN)
2232 162 508...d...California,San Diego.........R. Woods........(DI 1-12-18.)..................(fs 2-18-18.) Flower Power
2232 166 505...u...unknown....................................................................query unknown using code 736
2232 167 686...u...Unknown....................................................................Query unknown using code 736
2232 184 851.......no info sold on ebay 7/2012
2232 185 820.......Ohio, Columbus.............................................................(fs 2-28-18.) (PO Alabama) upright motor, (PO Pacoima CA )
2232 185 909...d...California,San Diego.........Mark.............(DI 1-12-18.).................Automatic Transmission
2232 186 505.......California,Lake Elisor.....................................(PD 16 3)(PE UK).Salvage yard tranformed into pickup/sign bus ?
2232 186 727.......Iowa, Cedar Falls...........................................................Sunset Classics sold this WW, owner ? camper conversion
2232 187 622...d...California,Vista.............vwrestoman.......(DI 6-7-17) (PD 16 4)(PE UK)
2232 187 686.......Utah, Park City..............Rob R.........................(PD 16 4)(PE UN).Driveable
2232 187 705 ......Texas,San Angelo............ttagan93........................................originally from CA, drivable
2232 188 454.......Arizona,Prescott............Red Fau Veh....................(PD 17 2)(PE UK) Formerly Grazing & not for sale
2232 188 587.......South Carolina Myrtle Beach................................................ext paint avocado green, org from Cap Cod ,sold and lost
2232 190 382...d...North Carolina,Wake Forest..Biekersffe........(DI 6-5-17)..(PD 17 4)(PE UK)
2232 191 193...d...California,..............Palm Desert Classics.(DI 10-14-17).................(fs3-2-18.)(P/O Ca.Imperial S Harris)
2232 195 560...d...California, Fresno...........bustedtypeII.....(DI 6-5-17)
2232 195 651...d...Germany,Ausburg.............vwwolfsburg.......(DI 6-18-17)
2232 196 521.......Portugal Town?..............................................................(FS Jan 2018.) owner unknown spotted by nezz
2232 196 651.......California,Goleta...........College Student................(PD 19 2)(PE UA) Full Roof Rack(repainted diff color)(fS)
2232 196 569...d...California,Fresno...........bustedtypeII......(DI 6-5-17)..(PD 10 2)(PE UA)
2232 196 687.......California,San Jose ........Tcash...........................................(Dana Chamption ?) Safari
2232 196 745.......California,Sebastepol.......Ann B............................................Driveable
2232 196 784.......California, Murrietta.......ehgriffin
2232 196 807...d...California,Citrus Heights...volksinthevalley..(DI 3-29-18.)(PD 19 2)(PE UA)..(fs 3-19-18.)
2232 196 809.......Montanna,..................................................(PD 19 2)(PE UA)..Grazing info supplied by Cdennisg
2232 197 499.......California,(northern).......eholmes........................(PD 19 3)(PE UA)
2232 197 719.......Ohio........................Chazz79........................(PD 19 3)(PE UA)..Restored... Rollin..Kickin Ass an taking names
2232 197 990.......California, San Clemente....Aluminum luggage rack listed for sale on davidsclassiccars.com
2232 198 437...d...Idaho,Sandpoint.............reqsef in storage (DI 3-13-18.)..................(auto tranny) Driveable
2232 198 650...d...Oregon,Happy Valley.........Jimmy.............(DI 6-7-17)..(PD 19 4)(PE UA)..Sold and lost
2232 199 290...d...Mexico, Chihuahua...........Daniel............(DI 5-24-18.)(PD 19 3)(PE UA)..(For sale 5 18.) Asking $6000 meet at El Paso
2232 199 435...d...Germany, Rijnsburg..........VEMU Car Classics.(DI 1-15-17).(PD 19/5)(PE UF)''Sold by Lee In San franscisco 4-18 (currently for sale again 5-1-18.)
2232 199 641.......United Kingdom..............dumptruckface
2232 202 997...d...Texas,Arlington.............Kyle..............(DI 2-14-18.)..................For Sale (Contacted by ct67bug)
2232 203 152...d...Texas,San Antonio...........Davis.............(DI 10-14-17)
2232 203 003.......California,Fresno/Clovis....g.man..........................(PD May 14, 1973) (Port of Entry Portland)
2232 203 157.......Hawaii,Maui.................Tyler............................................Excellant Condition (brandt spotter) Driveable
2232 203 230...d...South Carolina,Georgetown...Sullivan..........(DI 6-5-17)..(PD 20 1)(PE UP)...(PO Joey.Portland*Barneys Barn,) Excellant Condition
2232 203 218...s...Washington,Puyallup.........Onetype Customs...................................RoofDamage.RollerPuyallup,WA $400.00 WA, now cut up for parts
2232 203 961.......Colorado,Vail...............................................(PD 20 2)(PE UP)..Supersweet hightop,seen at 2014 Barker show in SanDiego
2232 204 281...d...California,Stockton.........rixesride.........(DI 6-18-17)..(PD 20 2)(PE UP)..(PO Scrap Yard)
2232 204 832...d...Idaho,Parma.................Richard...........(DI 1-8-19)
2232 204 892 ..................................tyrussma........................(PD 20 3)(PE UA)..sold 8-31-15 lost
2232 204 895...d...Oregon,Dallas...............Ricosworld........(DI #-13-18.).(PD 20 3)(PE UP)..Drivable
2232 204 897.......New Hampshire...............Ross VW...........................................Driveable
2232 204 959.......Pensyvania,Beaver...........69Busboy........................(PD 20 3)(PE UP)..Rolling chassis..auto tranny PA In storage
2232 204 979.......Utah, Spanish Forks.........Matt............................(PD 20 3)(PE UP)..(Alaska) Sold and lost to someone in California
2232 205 005...... Texas,San Angelo............gooch21
2232 205 855...d...Canada,.Calgary Alberta.....jmottso1..........(DI 6-18-17)..(PD 20 4)(PE UP)
2232 205 972...d...Kansas,Manhattan............Dave..............(DI 6-10-17)
2232 206 505.......No Info.....................................................(PD 26 2)(PE UK)..Mcode pic on Sullivans gallery ?
2232 206 701.......TexasBus....................................................(PD 20 5)(PE UA)..Lamans Racing
2232 206 796...d...New Mexico,Grants...........MS FS.............(DI 6-6-17)...(PD 20-5)(PE Portland)(FO jtauxe)
2232 206 855.......California,Fresno...........vwluvers........................................(PO Nils88)then trader to neighbor ?
2232 207 639.......California,Novato...........Barbara.........................................(fs $9,500.00 415-897-3797)
2232 207 647.......North Carolina,Wadesboro.....................................................Sold and lost, Sarari
2232 207 670...d...Mexico,San Miguel...........Tito..............(DI 6-10-17)..{PD 21 1)(PE UA) Daily driver.
2232 207 913...d...Germany,Moer................Andre.............(DI 10-14-17)
2232 207 761...d...Texas,San Antonio...........Tippydean.........(DI 3-15-18.).(PD 21 1)(PE UA).Purchased in Austin Tx.
2232 207 829.......
2232 208 019.......Netherlands.................Tim van Viersen..................................Exported to Netherlands in 2010
2232 208 804.......Florida,Tampa...............Charles..........................................Outside repainted,diff color.$4,000 863-236-8899
2232 208 985.......Maryland, Kingsville........Mark Kless......................(PD 21 2)(PE UA).stenciling in blue stripe (The Panel Van Mafia)
2232 210 604.......Mexico, Navcalpan..........Javier Robledo....................................sold and lost 5536651487 near Mexico City
2232 211 399...s...Mexico......................Anycoloryoulike..................................Wrecked on both ends Arizona Title 9/2013
2232 211 417...d...California,Vista............vwrestoman........(DI 6-7-17)..(PD 21 5)(PE UA)..PO Lake Ellisor Salvage Yard)
2232 211 427.......California,Central Coast....Buscuss..........................................Driveable
2232 211 455...s...Washington,Spokane..........hubcapt.........................(PD 21 9)(PE UP).scraped..9-2012
2232 220 003.......California, Santa Paula.....listed for sale on davidsclassiccars.com
2232 220 828.......California, Santa Paula.....listed for sale on davidsclassiccars.com

SCRAPPED ********** We really would like to have the m code plate pictures off of these if possible. *************
Saint76.........no info .... Utah....Scrap yard.......RUST IN Peace Gone butt not forgotten Ut Deceased
Kirk............no info......Washington..cut up and used for westy WA Deceased

Please look carefully at the lists below and help clear up this section.

Reported sighting or advertized for sale (no info)

2232 000 000........Arizona,Teabaio Canyon, Red Fau Veh (Finder) For sale asking $5,500.00 AZ For Sale
2232 000 000........California, Semi Valley Picklewagon, Dad Sokal
2232 000 000........Bahamas, Freeport was spotted 1999. TJ
2232 000 000........California, San Diego Surfer Bus (Red Fau Veh Spotter) Craigslist Ca For Sale
2232 000 000........California, Herlong, norcalmike-spotter Ca no info
2232 000 000........California, Sonora...Benihanachef spotter
2232 000 000--------California,........Mober's fatherinlaw owns it April 2018
2232 000 000........California, Las Angelas....called left message no reply
2232 000 000........California, Pasadena...no info
2232 000 000........Colorado, Denver no info.....cyclemut-spotter Co no info
2232 000 000........Carlsbad Asking $5500.00, Exterior Repainted,DiffColor, 760-643-7130, Spotter Sullivan Ca For Sale
2232 000 000........Idaho Craigslist 4-15-18 for sale automatic w/ spare tranny $2000 no windows(mtcamper spotter)
2232 000 000........Idaho, Twin Falls craigslist mtcamper april 2018 for sale no windows, no slider
2232 000 000........Idaho Craigslist 4-15-18 for sale automatic w/ spare tranny $2000 no windows(mtcamper spotter)
2232 000 000........Germany Spotted on car hauler ad Jan 2018 vwwestyman driver contacted ( Same as aircooledshop per Ms Rixie)67ctbug
2232 000 000........Mexico,Guadalajari.............(Daniel)
2232 000 000........Minnesota, Minneapolis seen at Harmon Park Music Garden in 2011
2232 000 000........Montana, Hamilton seem running in early 2014 Hutch 72
2232 000 000........Oregon, Cottage Grove reoccurring ad on craigslist no one answers phone (White paint pass side)sunnydog
2232 000 000........Oregon, Creswell...spotter mike09871 Drivable
2232 000 000........Texas, Arlington Jan 2018 Facebook
2232 000 000........Washingtom, Spokane ... Exterior Flat Black ... no info
2232 000 000........Washington, Buckly no info..76 Westy (craigslist ad)
2232 000 000........Washington, Spokane v.dubbin sold to someone in Spokane a long time ago
2232 000 000........Jerome Jamboree... Red Fau Veh / Dessertbus man
2232 000 000........Red Fau Veh received call about a Kawasaki Green Bus Owner
2232 000 000........Notchboy late bay forum email sent no reply
2232 000 000........Dan Inghran no info

Salvage yards visited

4-18 Lake Ellisor, Ca ------Yard Survey Completed by ED revealed one Wild Westerner (chopped top pickup)

Salvage yards that need to be visited^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Volunteers needed^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mid America in Effingham, IL (700 VWS)(Middle America)
Gold Mine Continental Specilites in Alamogorto, NM (currenty not open but owner wants to sell out)March 2018 (jtuaxe)
Spokane Washington one has been reported in a salvege yard.2232 411 455 M code plate cut out of wall.
Salt Lake City, Utah (no info) one has been spotted in a junk yard.

Confirmed with serial numbers by location ...

Canada 1 Germany 3 Mexico 4 The Netherlands 1 Portugal 1 United Kingdom 1 United States 53

Arizona 1 California 22 Colorado 1 Florida 1 Hawaii 1 Idaho 2 Iowa 1 Kansas 1 Maryland 1 Montana 1 New Hampshire 1
New Mexico 1 North Carolina 2 Ohio 2 Oregon 2 Pennsylvania 1 South Carolina 2 Texas 6 Utah 2 Washington 2

Please Update me with any mistakes and or new info /// I am having difficuilty finding everyones m code plate, it appears gallery photos get deleted on inactive accounts. If you do not see production date listed for your Wild Westerner please send a picture of the m code plate.

The purpose of showing Decal Issue dates is to show the owner's information is correct on that date and decals were sent.

1973 Wild Westerner
My Thing
Bill Sullivan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Wild Westerner Club Reply with quote

You are Welcome Bernd so glad to have you as a part of our club.

Everyone knows the Blue stripe is a decal but many moons ago someone posted a color code for painting the blue stripe, does anyone recall the color code ?

Don't forget to send Collie your favorite Wild Westerner picture for the upcoming slideshow on the website '

[email protected]

Happy 4th.

Sullivan

Tcash
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Wild Westerner Club Reply with quote

[quote="vwwestyman"]Bill Sullivan asked me to post the following as an updated list of the registry.

Do you want me to paste this over the list on the first page?

Tcash
Tcash
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Wild Westerner Club Reply with quote

Bill Sullivan wrote:
You are Welcome Bernd so glad to have you as a part of our club.

Everyone knows the Blue stripe is a decal but many moons ago someone posted a color code for painting the blue stripe, does anyone recall the color code ?

Don't forget to send Collie your favorite Wild Westerner picture for the upcoming slideshow on the website '

[email protected]

Happy 4th.

Sullivan

Search this topic: top left of page.
(stripe color code)
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/search.php?searc...ults=posts
vwwestyman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Wild Westerner Club Reply with quote

[quote="Tcash"]
vwwestyman wrote:
Bill Sullivan asked me to post the following as an updated list of the registry.

Tcash

I would say sure.

1973 Wild Westerner
My Thing
Tcash
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Wild Westerner Club Reply with quote

vwwestyman wrote:
Tcash wrote:
vwwestyman wrote:

Tcash

I would say sure.

Added List to first post.
Tcash
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 132, 133, 134 ... 167, 168, 169  Next
Jump to:
Page 133 of 169

Jump to: