Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

IloveMyBay - [email protected] - Alex Lopez
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: IloveMyBay
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: September 03, 2014
Jake Martinez
The VW Kid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:27 pm    Post subject: IloveMyBay - [email protected] - Alex Lopez Reply with quote

Moderator notes:
This person has a number of complaints about:
1. Slow service
2. Lack of communication after ordering
3. Buyers sometimes end up opening Paypal disputes to get a response and/or a resolution to problems.
Keep that in mind before ordering.

Other emails:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected] - Lucas Valdez
(name/email used on Paypal, either Lucas is letting him use his account or he is using another name, probably both)

This person is also associated with this seller in NM
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=340510

Original post is below:
=================================
its my second time dealing with alex and another great transaction!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
zozo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, crap. I was in a hurry and didn't bother to check this forum when I "bought" something. It's only been 7 days, but the lack of response to a follow up email doesn't give me a warm fuzzy. Not into it for much, but if it gets to the 3 week mark with no item and no response, I'll go through PayPal to get a refund.

Live and learn I guess.
zozo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zozo wrote:
Well, crap. I was in a hurry and didn't bother to check this forum when I "bought" something. It's only been 7 days, but the lack of response to a follow up email doesn't give me a warm fuzzy. Not into it for much, but if it gets to the 3 week mark with no item and no response, I'll go through PayPal to get a refund.

Live and learn I guess.

Well, I got my part, within a reasonable amount of time, very well packaged, and no problems noted.

If I could make one recommendation to the seller, it would be to reply to emails that are sent requesting status, or confirming the sale, or any others that are sent from the person giving you money for something. Not a lengthy email, just a simple 4-5 words so the buyer will know that all is well. Blind trust left the building decades ago.
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: package not arrived Reply with quote

More than a months ago I bought a trip speedo from this guy. He signed his emails as Alex, so I don't know if his name is Alex or Bruce.
I don't have any problems with his communication, because he always answered to my emails. My only problem is I am still waiting for this speedo, but I still did not receive it. He sent me a tracking number, I tracked it a lot of time, but it was on the post office for almost 3 weeks. It is not his mistake! After he sent me an email and asked me to track it again. I checked and saw that, the speedo went to another place. It was almost 10 days ago, but still did not receive it. I live in Hungary/Budapest. I buy and sell lot of parts on thesamba.com. I have never had any problems before!
Anyway I made my biggest mistake when I paid for this speedo; I forgot to check this user's feedback before my payment! I reccommend to everybody before buying anything, please read the feedback of the seller!
Attila
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:57 am    Post subject: package not arrived Reply with quote

Today, after six weeks of emailing I received my money back! They refund me the $300. I don't know what happened, but the tripspeedo went around in the US and finally it went back to the "hometown". I am satisfied with the result, but it would be better to own a tripspeedo:(
Offy 220
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:23 pm    Post subject: Beetle Hood Handle Reply with quote

I purchased a Beetle hood handle for my 66 from Alex - Great communications and fast delivery.
rollo6fo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very happy with my emblem.. Thank you!!!
Loren
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem with the part I just bought. Part arrived within a few days after paying for it and it was well packed.
rustfreevs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:25 am    Post subject: Great transaction Reply with quote

I purchased some seat holdown wing nuts from Alex. He communicated quickly and sent the items very quick. The parts were very nice and at a great deal. I would definitely buy from Alex again. Thanks, Wade Davis Very Happy
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: trip speedo Reply with quote

I bought that tripspeedo second time from Alex. First time there was problem with the postage, but finally he received back the speedo. Alex is a honest guy, with clear and very good communication! He always responded to my emails. All together I am satisfied with our deal, so hope to deal with him again!! Attila from Budapest
opasgarage
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a set of lug nuts from Alex. Perfect international transaction. 100%; thanks. Rudi
shane morgan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: narrowed front beam Reply with quote

This is my second time dealing with Alex. the first transaction went very smooth and quick. The second time I purchased a narrowed beam from him. I bought it on september 15th. We are now going on the third week and NO SHIPPED BEAM! He told me he has been very busy and will get it out asap. I recently took a look at the old ad and Alex has it pending to another guy named Ray? How many people is he selling this beam to? I hope he stands up to his end of the deal and send me my beam or should I say send us our beam Ray and I!
Flanelcamel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Ray, I also purchased this narrowed beam from Alex 2 weeks ago along with an air beam and drop spindles. He has not returned my email since I sent the $ for them...
shane morgan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: front narrowed beam Reply with quote

Alex sent out my beam on friday with the tracking number. He said sorry and it wont happen again. I am glad he was a man of his word and sent out the beam.
ricekooker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a bus nose cone from this seller. Item was exactly as described and he shipped when he said he would. Perfect transaction!
Flanelcamel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update: I have finally received everything I purchased from Alex and it was just as described. It took a little while but he did come through for me, Thanks Alex!
fizzbang
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought some sections from above the front doors from a bus Alex was cutting up. I drew on his photo an outline of what I needed and he cut the parts out exactly like I asked.

Arrived within a very reasonable amount of time. I would do business with him again.

Thanks!
ZENVWDRIVER
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: POP OUT WINDOW KNOB Reply with quote

...Sent $10 cash for the little part...a little more than he was asking...Received acknowledgement that the funds were received, almost 3 weeks ago...more later...
11/4/52, black Zwitter - SOLD to my little bro.
1954 Porsche, pre A, with VW 36 horse- SOLD
1/54, black 11C Beetle - TRADED
2/55 Iceland green Beetle, on a 1965 pan
3/55 113 Beetle, stratos silver
1955 Messerschmitt KR175 - SOLD, sadly
1960 single cab
1962 SO33, with SO 42 interior
9/63 Pacific blue, Ghia
'87 Toyota MR2
'02 WestFORDia E-150, GAVE TO OUR SON

All super-heroes, wear a MASK
ZENVWDRIVER
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:28 am    Post subject: Re: POP OUT WINDOW KNOB Reply with quote

ZENVWDRIVER wrote:
...Sent $10 cash for the little part...a little more than he was asking...Received acknowledgement that the funds were received, almost 3 weeks ago...more later...

...Another week has gone by and still, NOTHING...more later...
11/4/52, black Zwitter - SOLD to my little bro.
1954 Porsche, pre A, with VW 36 horse- SOLD
1/54, black 11C Beetle - TRADED
2/55 Iceland green Beetle, on a 1965 pan
3/55 113 Beetle, stratos silver
1955 Messerschmitt KR175 - SOLD, sadly
1960 single cab
1962 SO33, with SO 42 interior
9/63 Pacific blue, Ghia
'87 Toyota MR2
'02 WestFORDia E-150, GAVE TO OUR SON

All super-heroes, wear a MASK
IloveMyBay
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply Reply with quote

I have Emailed you and sent you a PM through Samba to refund you since you have not got your part yet how about you reply to me??? Not through my feedback..
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: