Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

DO NOT Deal with Wolfsburgbest - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
chipmcluk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 2:58 pm    Post subject: DO NOT Deal with Wolfsburgbest - [email protected] Reply with quote

Twisted Evil Stay away from a buyer /seller under the name of Wolfsburgbest@ prodigy. net. Guys a DIP SHIT, BOUGHT TWO THINGS OFF ME FROM AN EBAY AUCTION WEEKS AGO AND HAS YET TO PAY.They sell things too and guy does not have the greatest feedback there also. Some former customers say this guy operates out of Mexico, not California like his name profile states. And I believe it. I got one response from him in broken english and thats it. Should have received 800+ dollars from him over a week ago and got nothing. Don't deal with these people. Evil or Very Mad
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have also heard there was a Mexico connection.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
gabvwkey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 9:45 am    Post subject: About Wolfsburgwest? Reply with quote

The name of the guy is Leonardo, and he is Mexican, he also goes by the name "Duckymex" I done some business with him mostly positive, but have heard horrible things about him also, my friend Shawn from (Vintage Parts Inc.) told me he banned him from entering his store in Glendale, CA I think they did business, and Leonardo burnt him bad!
Just want to clarified not all us (Mexicans) are bad guys! Too bad some are!
Gabriel.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dave
Samba Elder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be the second one to tell you that not all Hispanics are bad. Gabriel Garcia the key guy is one of the true good guys in this hobby. I have had the opportunity to spend some time with him at his home, meet his wife and kid, and they are all most certainly part of the solution, NOT part of the problem.
Interesting story about Gabriel-
I was at his shop, in the process of doing a story for VW Trends ("Unlock your problems", I think it was called) and my buddy Russ called, from 500 miles away, and said he lost the keys to his '59 'vert. Gabriel got on the phone, found out the number of the switch, (from the door handle, as i recall) and my buddy had the keys to start the car THE NEXT DAY. Now THAT, ladies and gents, is "customer service" lol
Yustrn
JHC Controla

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Dave,

It sure sounds like Gabe has "unlocked" the "Key" to your heart....LOL

(sorry it's early, that's all I could come up with)
chipmcluk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was in no way meant to be a thread about Mexicans, just to let people know about the dishonesty and poor communication of one guy who happens to be Mexican.
Stanagon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a couple of Bosch blue coils from wolfsburgbest via eBay. I put one on my '65 bus this morning and it seemed to run a little better than with the black stock one that was previously on it. These are mexican or Spanish made coils but do come in genuine looking Bosch boxes. The instructions inside the box are all in Spanish and I was concerned that they might need an external resistor. wolfsburgbest e-mailed me right back when I asked and said they do not need an external resistor. I got two for $15 each plus $6.50 shipping. They showed up reasonably quickly. I'll be leaving him positive feedback on eBay.

-Stanagon
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: