Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Lusti Motors
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
eeebee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Lusti Motors Reply with quote

I had a great experience at Lusti Motors. They are in San Diego near downtown. Since I was on the road and there were no one nearby on the vanagon list, I used the AAA recommendation.

Lusti is an old independent which has been in business since the early 60's. They had old photos showing all their bays filled with new-looking pre-67 bugs. Pretty cool.

They had a mechanic who was familiar with my vanagon and they did a great job working on it.

Eric

1987 Vanagon Wolfsburg Special Edition
GoWesty 2.3

Democracy is the recurrent suspicion that more than half of the people are right more than half of the time.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: