Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

please help me decide a price
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
kenfyoozed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:45 pm    Post subject: please help me decide a price Reply with quote

ok i finally finished with the insurance company and we are going to settle. now to sell off all my parts to help supply money to buy a new ride. so please help me decide wether my asking prices are to steep?

fist up...

1973 std beetle. wrecked on passengers side from door back. engine does not run , but all there. and tranny snaped in half. rest of car is complete. im thinking of asking 350.00. is this to much?

1971 super beetle parts car. good tranny as told by previous owner. no engine. good sheet metal and glass. pans rusty gone. asking 100.00, as the tranny is good. is this to much?

1600cc dual port engine with less than 10000 miles since the rebuild, also by previous owner. engine runs damn good. asking 350.00 is this to much?

all together it is a complete car and only 800.00 dollars. is this to much. its all there you just have to put it together. i would keep it ad do it my self, but i was hurt in the accident and my bac cant take much wrenching until it heals.

so please help me if you think this is a good deal or just to much?

im located in south alabama if anyoneis interested.

neil
[email protected]
VW Addict Premium Member
Samba Salesman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just my $.02 - the 1973 standerd beetle, if its wrecked, dont run and the tranny is snaped...I dont think it would be worth a whole lot, maybe luck to get $200.

The 71- Keep in mind that of its junk-haul it. I just sold three trannies for $20 each, and they were already taken out. Trannies arent worth a whoole lot for a Bug. If the car is unrestorable, just part it out yourself, and have it hauled.

And for the engine, that seems fair... if it was re-done.
Once again, just my $.02
Good Luck!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: