Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Bamboomwagens.com - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miklo
¡Chale!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:47 pm    Post subject: Bamboomwagens.com - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a set of Tortoise style bamboo floor mats for my '66 bug.

The mats are great and I would recommend them to anybody!

Jayson was very quick to respond to any of my questions and shipped the mats out very quickly!

I would definitely do business with him again!

The mats are awesome and I can't wait to install them with my new interior!

Thanks again Jayson! Cool

Antelope Valley's Mobile Air-Cooled Guru

Dr OnHolliday wrote:
As I remember it, lowriding was not one of the criteria that Adolf gave to Dr. Porsche...
kair350
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 2:38 am    Post subject: Bamboo Headliner Reply with quote

Purchased a Bamboo headliner from Jason for a 64 Panel. Shipping was fast and the liner was easy to install. Highly recommend.
Jake Jacobson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:00 pm    Post subject: Bamboom materials Reply with quote

I have ordered a full set of panels from Jason at Bamboom, I had to wait 4 1/2 months for a product that he mentioned would take 2 months Sad . Aside from him offering me a $100 rerfund, to which I never received, he also shorted me the front floor mats. Would think again about using him as a supplier Sad
Irene13
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I paid Jayson a $250 deposit to ensure I reserved a spot for the install of the interior via paypal. I went down to his shop in Buena Park to see the product for myself and go over what I liked/disliked, wanted/didn't want. He was very polite and professional and seemed pretty genuine. He asked me to leave my pre-existing door panels with the original parts I wanted back on with him. I agreed and left them there at the shop. About two days before I was to drop off my bus, I got an email telling me he had to reschedule. Not a problem, he even offered to come to my place and install the product due to the inconvenience. Unfortunately, now I can't seem to get a hold of him. I've emailed, called and left messages, and tried to be as polite as possible. I mean I still want the dang thing done! His door panels and carpet ideas were exactly what I want! But! What the heck? Where is he and how do I get him to respond and finish the Job? Help!
BamBoomWagens.com
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:44 pm    Post subject: Response Reply with quote

Jayson@BamBoomWagens here. Well, to the good feedback, thank you.

To the guy about the $100 refund, he did indeed receive it, that comment was simply written before he did. Hes understandably unmotivated to correct that comment. In the end, this guy got everything he was owed and more. Even so, I still feel bad about this one. Sad

And to the comment directly above...Everything he described is exactly as it occurred. Since it was so sudden for me to ask to reschedule, that was an indicator that something serious was going on. Because of a little family emergency, I was unable to answer the business phone or email for a week. It wasnt unreasonable on his part to freak out a little. Poor guy just needed a response from me, I just wasnt able to give it. In any case, it only took one email to smooth things over and I expect youll see a glowing review from him quite soon about both the product and the service.

Thanks everyone!

By the by, to anyone reading this...if you ever have a problem of any kind with our products or service, please contact me directly by email or phone. Im a good listener. I'll make it right.

Special shout out to Arrow Hwy Mike (dutchboyvw) for the heads up. Thanks, bud.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Miklo
¡Chale!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Installed my floormats with my new interior last month...

Can't tell you how many comments I get on them... come on, they are awesome!!!

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Thanks again Jayson, great product!

Antelope Valley's Mobile Air-Cooled Guru

Dr OnHolliday wrote:
As I remember it, lowriding was not one of the criteria that Adolf gave to Dr. Porsche...
Irene13
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:23 am    Post subject: UPDATE!!!! Reply with quote

!!!!UPDATE!!!!
So, I wanted to post an update as to the previously mentioned. Jayson got back to me in a reasonable time. He came all the way from his shop and did the install at my place. Let's start with the product. His stuff is Legit. The quality of the door panels and carpeting was far better than I expected. He was really cool about coming down even though he didn't have to. His work turned out fantastic. There were a few hick-ups, but that's to be expected when they come to you, instead of going to them. The work turned out great, Jayson was real cool, and I am definitely recommending his product and services to those of you that want a unique style of interior. I have gotten a ridiculous amount of compliments to the new interior. My hats off to you Jayson. Job Well Done Sir!
ricekooker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought some bus mats from Jayson. He communicated throughout the whole transaction and my item arrived safely. Nice artwork on the package too. Smile
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Bamboomwagens.com - [email protected] Reply with quote

BamBoomWagens was great to deal with! Items as described and good communication. Thanks again Jayson!
HippieChick19
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:42 am    Post subject: Re: Bamboomwagens.com - [email protected] Reply with quote

Seems like issues are going on here. Ordered in december and waited to hear back. End of jan Jayson said communication problems were on my end, and it would be shipped out following week. After no replys again, just got an email saying no products will be shipped out until april and he cant respond to anyone? Anyone get any sort of discount or know what is going on here? Gonna be waiting for 4+ months for my boyfriends christmas gift.... I like the products but real lack of communication going on.
1972 Early bay Front, Late bay Rear Bus
1977 FI Bus
2008 Passat TSI
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
HippieChick19
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: Bamboomwagens.com - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bamboom is active on samba (yesterday logged on) but still no communication to customers who have orders? I would stay away for the time being. Not sure what is going on with this company and questions are not being answered. Question
1972 Early bay Front, Late bay Rear Bus
1977 FI Bus
2008 Passat TSI
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jasky
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:16 am    Post subject: Re: Bamboomwagens.com - [email protected] Reply with quote

Maybe there was a fire at the shop, or Jayson was injured on the job, or their supplier didn't come through, or they are retooling or expanding? Not sure what the issue is but the phone message states, "Due to unavoidable circumstances they won't be able to fill any orders until April 1st, 2018".
I am a little concerned because I had placed an order on February 8th and paid for the headliner but didn't see an order confirmation back. Not receiving the order confirmation is what has me concerned.

I'd like to give Jayson the benefit of the doubt and I know that there can be many issues on the production side of things. Just not sure what the circumstances are.
gondiwindi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Bamboomwagens.com - [email protected] Reply with quote

So how did things work out for the last two posters? Did you get all your stuff and was it any good, or are you both so pissed off that your walls are now wearing your computers, phones and/ or handheld devices?
Jasky
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:12 am    Post subject: Re: Bamboomwagens.com - [email protected] Reply with quote

I did receive the headliner and it's really nice. My concern was that I didn't get the order confirmation but Jayson did contact me once he got back and had my order shipped out right away. We're all allowed to take a vacation and in Jayson's case I'm sure it was well deserved. Thank you for the fine product!
gondiwindi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Bamboomwagens.com - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just got my bamboo headliner installed in my 67 panel bus and it’s awesome looking. I am not massively handy either but the headliner and YouTube video of the install made the process super easy. It took me about 2 - 3 hours to get it installed and at a really good standard. I am impressed with the product and myself for getting this done. What a difference it makes!

Jayson told me that it was going to take 2 months to arrive. I read this Samba post after I paid for the headliner so was slightly nervous, but it arrived slightly early.

Jayson and his company has a really good product here. I know that the Bamboowagens headliner is going to be a massive talking point as I start taking the bus out and to some shows.
SteveSharpe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Bamboomwagens.com - [email protected] Reply with quote

2021 bamboo headliner purchased & installed. We ordered our bamboo headliner from Bamboom Wagens and are very happy with the quality, customer service & final install. Denis was very responsive and helpful throughout the process. We installed it ourselves with a bit of extra insulation and our own lighting. We would highly recommend this headliner. Thanks!

[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Bamboomwagens.com - [email protected] Reply with quote

I paid the money and got one Email confirmation and one call regarding tire port opening nd now no response at all....it's been about three weeks....I am getting very nervous.
smnegreen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:56 am    Post subject: Re: Bamboomwagens.com - [email protected] Reply with quote

So I placed an order August 30. Checked in with Dennis a month after order and he said flooring is not ready till next week. Checked back two weeks later and he said the same thing. Checked back again and no reply to any text messages, phone messages...I met him in person and he didn't seem like the type to rip someone off. Anyone else having issues with him?
mouse action
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:42 am    Post subject: Re: Bamboomwagens.com - [email protected] Reply with quote

Such a shame !
Really,excellent workmanship,beautiful finished items.

Where else would you such a product ?
smnegreen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:21 am    Post subject: Re: Bamboomwagens.com - [email protected] Reply with quote

Sadly I found out the owner Dennis passed away. His son will be taking over the business.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: