Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

earlywesty - [email protected] - Eric Cleland
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: earlywesty
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
drpete
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:41 am    Post subject: earlywesty - [email protected] - Eric Cleland Reply with quote

Very positive. Items as described. Fast communication and shipping.
Thanks, Eric!

Pete Keesling
Driving a VW every day.....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric bought a Westy hatch from me in 2011.

As far as I remember everything went perfect.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
squareonair
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought turkis panel from eric and the transaction was great...quick emails and resable shipping

Patrick
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mitch Case Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I traded a sub hatch for a front seat from Eric I believe the seat was shipped and on its way before I even had the quote to ship the hatch. Very fast responses I would do a deal with him again in a heart beat
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=281851&highlight=
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=428154
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=429578
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=439644&highlight=
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Classifieds Feedback
vwboop
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have recently done several transactions with Eric. All of them were excellent. Eric is a contributor in the forums, a fellow Westy lover, and IMHO a really good guy.
Thanks again Eric!
Hansolo99
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric is a great guy to deal with. I bought a sub hatch that had some damage from the post office and he was more than willing to help. I ended up getting it to work and I cannot say enough about him! HOPE to deal with him MORE in the future! Thanks Eric!!
Stocknazi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have bought and sold parts with Eric; transactions could not have gone smoother; I would consider Eric to be very trustworthy and honest, as well as a genuine Westy nut.

I would not hesitate to do business with him in the future.

Thanks again Eric.

"When the people are afraid of the government, that's tyranny. But when the government is afraid of the people, that's liberty."
"Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God."

Thomas Jefferson
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a kick panel from Eric. Fast easy transaction. Thanks!
Fred Udog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't hesitate to buy/sell/trade with Eric
Thanks

Fred
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
busben
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric is a diamond!!

I bought a bus project from him and not only was he very accommodating in getting it ready to ship, he also arranged getting it to the port, and then drove back there to drop more parts when he found them at his home!! What an absolute star and a pleasure to do business with. I hope we can do more in the future. Do not hesitate to trade with this guy. A proper enthusiast and all round decent guy Smile Thanks a lot Eric!!
gabvwkey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad it has worked out for you guys!
But I will never sell or buy anything from this seller!
I was the 4th viewer on a walk thru seat he just posted, I email him immediately with my offer, he responds and says:

(Will meet you at $115. Already have one other guy interested as well. Let me know please. Paypal is this address, cover all fees please. I can ship it out Monday, will need your full name too.
Thanks
Eric)

I replay immediately and send paypal payment, only what it took me to log in to paypal and send the money!

He just refunded my money and said "Sorry someone beat you" WTF? If you already had a deal with someone else why did you asked me to send the money?

Frustrated to say the least! Your word doesn't mean anything these days!
~gabvwkey~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
earlywesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gabvwkey wrote:
I was the 4th viewer on a walk thru seat he just posted, I email him immediately with my offer, he responds and says:

(Will meet you at $115. Already have one other guy interested as well. Let me know please. Paypal is this address, cover all fees please. I can ship it out Monday, will need your full name too.
Thanks
Eric)

I replay immediately and send paypal payment, only what it took me to log in to paypal and send the money!

He just refunded my money and said "Sorry someone beat you" WTF? If you already had a deal with someone else why did you asked me to send the money?

~gabvwkey~

Wow, talk about a short fuse Gabriel, do you freak out on everyone when you don't get the part you are interested in? It is unfortunate that you are leaving a key part of our communication out, the dedicated email I sent you prior to your payment wherein I told you that someone else had already paid for the item and that if you sent the money I would have to refund it. Also as can be plainly read above 'Please let me know' (ie. the deal is not concluded!). When you make an offer below asking price to save $10 because you are cheap, sometimes you don't get the deal as there is someone faster and willing to pay more. Had you not tried to negotiate you likely would have been successful.

I am sorry you were not first to the trough this time. As with most transactions, those who pay first get the item. The other gentleman responded first and sent the money first, not sure how it could have gone any differently. Please do not try to degrade me here, I am an upstanding seller and will continue to be. Please do not respond to my ads in the future to save us both the aggravation.

Best Regards,
Eric
gabvwkey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buseric wrote:
gabvwkey wrote:

Thanks
Eric)

~gabvwkey~

Wow, talk about a short fuse Gabriel, do you freak out on everyone when you don't get the part you are interested in? It is unfortunate that you are leaving a key part of our communication out, the dedicated email I sent you prior to your payment wherein I told you that someone else had already paid for the item and that if you sent the money I would have to refund it. Also as can be plainly read above 'Please let me know' (ie. the deal is not concluded!). When you make an offer below asking price to save $10 because you are cheap, sometimes you don't get the deal as there is someone faster and willing to pay more. Had you not tried to negotiate you likely would have been successful.

I am sorry you were not first to the trough this time. As with most transactions, those who pay first get the item. The other gentleman responded first and sent the money first, not sure how it could have gone any differently. Please do not try to degrade me here, I am an upstanding seller and will continue to be. Please do not respond to my ads in the future to save us both the aggravation.

Best Regards,
Eric

As I already stated I won't be looking at your ads anymore!

I obviously did not get the email you sent until after I send the paypal payment, why else I send the paypal payment?

This is from your ads: "If you don't like my price make an offer. Worst I can do is say no. Paypal users cover fees, I also except money orders and cash"

You didn't say NO, you actually said YES, but you already said yes to someone else as well! If I wasn't the first to reply to your ad, you should have told me, if you were expecting payment from someone else and you told me I would have abstain from sending payment, you didn't, you basically sold the part twice! As I was sending the payment someone else did, not cool! I'm not degrading you, I'm just stating I did not appreciate the way you conducted this transaction, and you will not get my business in the future, that's it, that's the purpose of this forum.
~gabvwkey~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
earlywesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gabvwkey wrote:
buseric wrote:
gabvwkey wrote:

Thanks
Eric)

~gabvwkey~

Best Regards,
Eric

I obviously did not get the email you sent until after I send the paypal payment, why else I send the paypal payment?

This is from your ads: "If you don't like my price make an offer. Worst I can do is say no. Paypal users cover fees, I also except money orders and cash"

You didn't say NO, you actually said YES, but you already said yes to someone else as well! If I wasn't the first to reply to your ad, you should have told me, if you were expecting payment from someone else and you told me I would have abstain from sending payment, you didn't, you basically sold the part twice! As I was sending the payment someone else did, not cool! I'm not degrading you, I'm just stating I did not appreciate the way you conducted this transaction, and you will not get my business in the future, that's it, that's the purpose of this forum.
~gabvwkey~

Gabriel - I am sorry you feel this way.

For the record: I priced an item for $120. You offered $110. I said I would meet you at $115, and to please let me know. At this point we are still bartering because you did not offer full price and I am counteroffering. In the meantime, a prompt and courteous buyer offered to pay full price. I accepted and he paid. I immediately wrote you an email to let you know that I had accepted full payment for the item and that you should not send the $115. I also noted that if you did I would refund it. About 5 or 10 minutes later you email to say you accept my counter offer and will send the money, despite the fact I had already sent an email telling you not to. When your money arrived shortly thereafter I immediately refunded it. I simply cannot understand how this transaction could have gone any other way. I am sorry that you are sore that you had to save $10 and got burned for it but that is how life is.

I am finished with this non-issue, non-transaction.

Eric
gabvwkey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buseric wrote:
gabvwkey wrote:
buseric wrote:
gabvwkey wrote:

Thanks
Eric)

~gabvwkey~

Best Regards,
Eric

~gabvwkey~

For the record: I priced an item for $120. You offered $110. I said I would meet you at $115, and to please let me know. At this point we are still bartering because you did not offer full price and I am counteroffering. In the meantime, a prompt and courteous buyer offered to pay full price. I accepted and he paid. I immediately wrote you an email to let you know that I had accepted full payment for the item and that you should not send the $115. I also noted that if you did I would refund it. About 5 or 10 minutes later you email to say you accept my counter offer and will send the money, despite the fact I had already sent an email telling you not to. When your money arrived shortly thereafter I immediately refunded it. I simply cannot understand how this transaction could have gone any other way. I am sorry that you are sore that you had to save $10 and got burned for it but that is how life is.

Eric

I apologize myself if I loose my cool faster than normal, and I guess I will have to blame it on a slow internet connection as I never received the emails until I had send the money, 30 minutes later I received all 5 emails together, 3 yours (by then it was too late) and I was shocked that one was the refund! Normally (and when I say normally, I give my customers at least enough time to respond, and I do honor the priority of who emails first etc etc) so, I was expecting the same courtesy, however I realize each seller has his own policy's etc etc.
Also the only reason I bargain (I don't usually do) it's because I was really low on paypal funds (i just had made a bank transfer) not your fault either.
No hard feelings on my part, and I will go ahead and delete my comments after you read this.
~gabvwkey~
earlywesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gabvwkey wrote:
buseric wrote:
gabvwkey wrote:
buseric wrote:
gabvwkey wrote:

Thanks
Eric)

~gabvwkey~

Best Regards,
Eric

~gabvwkey~

Eric

I apologize myself if I loose my cool faster than normal, and I guess I will have to blame it on a slow internet connection as I never received the emails until I had send the money, 30 minutes later I received all 5 emails together, 3 yours (by then it was too late) and I was shocked that one was the refund! Normally (and when I say normally, I give my customers at least enough time to respond, and I do honor the priority of who emails first etc etc) so, I was expecting the same courtesy, however I realize each seller has his own policy's etc etc.
Also the only reason I bargain (I don't usually do) it's because I was really low on paypal funds (i just had made a bank transfer) not your fault either.
No hard feelings on my part, and I will go ahead and delete my comments after you read this.
~gabvwkey~

Thank you Gabriel, best of luck in future transactions.

Eric
AC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:28 pm    Post subject: Cargo Mat Reply with quote

Bought a cargo mat from Eric, excellent communication with him. Very well wrapped and it got here in no time. Thanks again for the great deal, Albert
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:30 pm    Post subject: Pressed bumper bolts Reply with quote

Eric inquired about some pressed bumper bolts I had for sale.
Transaction went smooth... thx Eric.
-Evan
pedorkasnork
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Buseric - [email protected] - Eric Cleland Reply with quote

Westy roof trim strips are really clean, straight and exactly what I needed to complete my project, thanks Eric, I appreciate the quick ship.
joefriday
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Buseric - [email protected] - Eric Cleland Reply with quote

I bought some parts from Eric. One was a large roof piece that he to cut, package and ship from Ontario to Washington State. We had to correspond allot to be sure we go it right. He did a great job cutting it correctly, packaged it well, and it got here safe. It was just what I needed and I appreciated his help. Recommend for sure!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: